Women only have sex when they're in love

Hello everyone. I accept the diversity of humans. Walang sisihan kapag nasabi ng isa na mas ganito ka at mas ganun siya. Iba-iba ng experience e. Ibahin natin ng konte ang context natin, kung ang sex ay pagkain at ang feeling of love ay feeling ng gutom, kakain ka ba pag gutom ka? la lang.... pasensya na po sa pagsingit ko. bago lang po ako. as in. pero interest ko talaga ang women and sex. salamat po.

Guest temperamental

The thought of making love to the guy I love is there, but I can proudly say that I have learned to keep my legs crossed while alone (vulnerable) with the guy I love. If I jump to bed with a guy, I make sure that there are no deep emotions involved - yes, the chemistry should be there but I don't cry and demand for love if I know it is not possible.

The thought of making love to the guy I love is there, but I can proudly say that I have learned to keep my legs crossed while alone (vulnerable) with the guy I love. If I jump to bed with a guy, I make sure that there are no deep emotions involved - yes, the chemistry should be there but I don't cry and demand for love if I know it is not possible.

Are you in any way has similarities in looks with Zhang Ziyi? I am already in love with you then! (Just kidding). Just breaking the ice. But I do love Zhang Ziyi. :D

I am just curious. Why avoid making love with the one you love and then jump-in to bed with a guy you do not love? Yes, even with chemistry. I cannot speak for all the guys, though I did jump-in to bed without being in-love with the girl in my younger years "just because", and I think many men will concur having sex for the sake of having sex. I am just a little confused and curious.

This is a thing of the past... Right now, since woman can do not just as much but more than what a guy can do, more women today are doing casual sex. Although we still have a double standard in the society, girls having casual sex is accepted already. I don't see anything wrong with women doing casual sex as long as they are ready for the consequences of their actions.

true...very well said

not all girls go for it but most likely girls who do have sex with men are responsible of their actions...

what ever happens no regrets....

Well, I slept with a girl who'm I dont know...I think once or twice a week...depends on my carnal feeling ;) but anyways I think when you and the girl you're with, even if you dont love her or the other way around, as long as yu CLICK you'll end in bed for sure...just remember guys to be PATIENT and be a GENTLEMAN!!!

There's a title to a song that just says it all. "What's love got to do with it?"

Honestly, men and women both want to have sex, its just that in the Philippine society (at least for the more conservative parts) we don't TALK about it.

It is the human imperative. Even the bible agrees.

AND GOD SAID GO FORTH AND PROCREATE

Nothing in there about marriage first.

• 1 month later...

I don't think doing it for LOVE or LUST depends on your gender...

Some men insist on doing it only with the person they love... same with some women...

There are men and women who do it for lust.. just the heck and fun of it...

BUT IT'S NOT A MYTH.. if you say it's a myth.. it's NOT TRUE.. but it is.. it happens and there are women who do it only when they love the person..