Women only have sex when they're in love

it is a myth. All girls are horny.

You just need to do a little work to bring it out, especially in a conservative society like the Philippines.

From my experience, alot of girls want a quick bang. They are just like us manyaks. You just have to work at bringing the monster out in them. I have had a tremendous amount of success in taking girls to bed by discreetly letting them know that I just want sex, and I am by no means a good looking guy. They appreciate the honesty, the lack of bs, and the fact that there is a free lay. Of course, I crash and burn with many, but with the hot sex I get with those I end up, they are all well worth all the failures.

I've never slept with anyone that I didn't have a committed relationship with.

My ex-fiancee courted me the old fashion way ,"akyat ligaw", for a year and a half before we went steady.

Ex-husband...we didnt' have premarital sex...BIG MISTAKE

Current hubby, we were friends for a year before we became intimate...

If I don't have feelings for the guy, I find it difficult to be intimate. But when I do fall in-love, I give it my all and I'm a very passionate lover.

sa 10 babae 9 ang nkikipgsex khet wlang love so do you get my point?!

May tama ka!!! :boo:

In my expereinces

Yes some women .... Youhave to court them and show caring intensions....

Kiss, hug, caress .... when they feel comfortable ..... then they start to open up

.. do the deed release the tension. ....

After that feeling mo sarap na sapakin .... hehehe :evil:

Hahahaha... Grabeh ka bossing LOMEX, brutal ka pala... Hehe... :evil: :evil: :evil:

Kala ko pa naman isa kang gentleman when I saw you on the PVP party... :P

Myth!! Sometimes you don't think of sex when youre in love...I think

Bro, sometimes, its a FACT...

Some people just totally respect each other that they're hesitant to engaged into it.

Lalo na yung relationship na talagang pinaghirapan nyo both...

myth sa 100 percent ng matitinong babae i think 80 percent well liberated and 20 percent nlng ang ang old fashioned and still dropping down kelngan pba imemorize yan

Meron din mga old fashioned na unlikely di na virgin... Based on my experience,

I courted someone before then later found out na she's taken by her ex already...

Imagine the maria clara shy type kind of girl. Darn! Kaya di rin tayo makakasiguro even if old fashioned ang dating ng isang girl...

Bro, sometimes, its a FACT...

Some people just totally respect each other that they're hesitant to engaged into it.

Lalo na yung relationship na talagang pinaghirapan nyo both...

Meron din mga old fashioned na unlikely di na virgin... Based on my experience,

I courted someone before then later found out na she's taken by her ex already...

Imagine the maria clara shy type kind of girl. Darn! Kaya di rin tayo makakasiguro even if old fashioned ang dating ng isang girl...

well 220 yan sinsbe mo cguro khet old fashioned ung kilos ng babae aka maria clara type u'll never know n di n pla cya virgin naalala ko lnga mga ex ko kz sa 20 n nka sex kong gilfriend ko 18 ang virgin dun although mahnihin cla nsa diskrte ko lng tlga cguro kya naiibibigay nila khet ako ang unang mkakaiskor sa knila :)

Hehe preng Silvertide... don get me wrong ....

Gentleman(yak) pa rin naman tayow....

Metaphor lang yaun .....

Women are gentle creatures of the planet ..... manage them well and we surely get what we ask

Hahahaha... Grabeh ka bossing LOMEX, brutal ka pala... Hehe...  :evil:  :evil:  :evil:

Kala ko pa naman isa kang gentleman when I saw you on the PVP party...  :P

Women are mysterious creatures of this planet .....

It takes some effort in doings so what you did... though malinaw pa sa sikat ng araw what they want ... when you figure out what they want ... it is just in time that they want something else...

well 220 yan sinsbe mo cguro khet old fashioned ung kilos ng babae aka maria clara type u'll never know n di n pla cya virgin naalala ko lnga mga ex ko kz sa 20 n nka sex kong gilfriend ko 18 ang virgin dun although  mahnihin cla nsa diskrte ko lng tlga cguro kya naiibibigay nila khet ako ang unang mkakaiskor sa knila  :)

Pwede ba?

I was tigang for what seemed like eternity...I ended up literally asking TWO guys I hardly knew to have sex with me. (As if that wasn't bad enough, they turned me down. Eeeeeyoooooowtch!!!)

Love? Love for myself! I was just hungry!!!

Its pretty unfair to have the women to be identified with some "PURE" emotional being. HUMAN BEINGS are born to procreate... kaya we are horny every day even though some of us deny it to death or do something to let their minds get rid of that feeling. TOTAL MYTH, i say!

BLUEGREEN:

You sure those two guys are... well.. GUYS?

post-42344-1141095967.gif