Women only have sex when they're in love

Ang sakit naman magpost ng ibang guys dito. :( Wag naman kayo mag-generalize.. porke puro liberated mga nakasalamuha nyong girls, wag naman ganun ang mga comment.. kse full effort i-maintain ang values baka kala nyo.. tapos ganyan ganyan rin lang din pala ang perception.. masakit yun ha. :rolleyes:

Speaking for myself, di ako nagmamalinis but I feel lust only for the guy who shows me too much love (tapos mahal ko na din sha kse nga pina-feel nyang mahal nya ko eh - pwera lang pag pangit ha, kse no dice na yun talaga sa kin.. hehehe), otherwise, I don't feel lusty at all. :rolleyes: Sige.. sabi physiological need daw ang sex.. pwede naman iraos mag-isa yun even without a partner ah. <_<

Ang sakit naman magpost ng ibang guys dito. :( Wag naman kayo mag-generalize.. porke puro liberated mga nakasalamuha nyong girls, wag naman ganun ang mga comment.. kse full effort i-maintain ang values baka kala nyo.. tapos ganyan ganyan rin lang din pala ang perception.. masakit yun ha. :rolleyes:

Speaking for myself, di ako nagmamalinis but I feel lust only for the guy who shows me too much love (tapos mahal ko na din sha kse nga pina-feel nyang mahal nya ko eh - pwera lang pag pangit ha, kse no dice na yun talaga sa kin.. hehehe), otherwise, I don't feel lusty at all. :rolleyes: Sige.. sabi physiological need daw ang sex.. pwede naman iraos mag-isa yun even without a partner ah. <_<

http://www.freesmileys.org/emo/ad/agreed.gif

Share ko

Last night sa OPRAH

There were guests

1. Afro Lady had sex with 25 different men

2. Caucasian lady had sex with 89 different men

3. Single caucasian mother, had sex with different men and lost count

According to the ladies, when they make love... at least they have the feeling of being "LOVED"

at that moment that the men are pumping their way in. The sensation is almost numb....

They felt the companionship more than the actual deed.

As per Oprah, I DO NOT SEE THE LOGIC, sinong niloloko nyo?

Guest Psycologist - Sex Addiction. Somehow the perception of "Love" was already twisted when they were young ...

... Moreso that these women were abused sexually.... mentally etc...

Good anwser Inday .... straight one

Before I meet someone I always makes sure that I won't be wasting my time, effort,& energy with him, that I can reach the highest climax, even if he has the tiniest dick in the world. And I don't have sex to anyone just to be loved, I do this because I need it.

• 2 weeks later...

Hmm... women generally say yes (sex) to a guy when they are in love... but that does not mean that it is the only reason for wanting to have sex... women have sex for different kinds of reason... like "out of money", out for revenge", or "just plain horny"... so I guess as far as mythbusters goes... this one is busted...