Women only have sex when they're in love

when i'm in heat...i simply masturbate :rolleyes:

Can masterbation really take the place of a real man or woman in their lives? I think not.

Honestly, if that were true, then nobody would bother having sex with each other anymore, except to propagate. And we all know that's not the case... :evil:

Can masterbation really take the place of a real man or woman in their lives? I think not.

Honestly, if that were true, then nobody would bother having sex with each other anymore, except to propagate. And we all know that's not the case... :evil:

if it weren't true for me...then i wud hv probably slept with 70% of mtc guys already! haha...but see...that isn't the case...for me atleast.

kaya...FACT parin! :thumbsupsmiley:

Is it true that women only have sex when they have feelings for the guy?

To most women, making love and having sex are two distinct activity. To many of us men, there's not much difference.

My question to the women here:

Which of the two gives you a feeling of satisfaction afterwards? After making love to a guy that "you have feelings for"? Or after having sex with somebody you picked up when you felt horny?

Is it true that women only have sex when they have feelings for the guy?

To most women, making love and having sex are two distinct activity. To many of us men, there's not much difference.

My question to the women here:

Which of the two gives you a feeling of satisfaction afterwards? After making love to a guy that "you have feelings for"? Or after having sex with somebody you picked up when you felt horny?

if it weren't true for me...then i wud hv probably slept with 70% of mtc guys already! haha...but see...that isn't the case...for me atleast.

kaya...FACT parin! :thumbsupsmiley:

Tsk. Tsk. Not to belittle your fingers or your hands Ms. Iwa, but masturbation and sex with a partner who really knows what they're doing is like eating fishball at the guy selling it in front of your house vs. dinner at the Shangrila Hotel.

but masturbation and sex with a partner who really knows what they're doing is like eating fishball at the guy selling it in front of your house vs. dinner at the Shangrila Hotel

ah but fishball tastes great too, AND is cheap.

If some can do it for money, they can do it for fun too. It's like finding a job thatyou love & never have to work for the rest of your life. C'mon. Such is the case for any gender.

The problem begins when its the lust daw love pala syndrome or its converse, the love daw lust pala syndrome.

what about d "paid for sex thing"???

think about it dudes.

having sex for money and having sex for fun are two very different things

the first one...as y'all know is a job...a service..compensated with money...executed professionaly. that's all it is...honestly..i won't even call it sex [if anyone wud present me wid another term for it].

so..even then and until now...it's still FACT!

Edited by iwalkalone