Women only have sex when they're in love

I share the same thought, although I think only about 5% of women of reproductive age in the country (that's roughly 1.3 million) belong to this profession, hence exception to the general rule (w/c is still having sex only if in love):

The answer is painfully obvious don't you think? The fact that there are so many women in the flesh trade proves this is a myth...

Hmmm, maybe another 5-10% (net of those in love or working for the money)?

Just like guys, women have sex for a variety of reasons:

love

experiment

money

horny

dared to

forced to

etc.

honestly, when i do it that simply means i like the guy im with.. i hoping that he will like me too and might lead to loving me.

i am so tanga di ba? but akala ko nag bago na ako. not doing the deed for almost 4 months na. but when i met him... di na ako nakapag isip ng mabuti... now, i don't know if i should regret or what... coz after the deed, he ignores me na... as if he doesn't know me.. busy sa work?? hmm.. ayoko na mag comment knowing that i don't have a right to demand. sad ako! i think i badly need to change na and be more mature (that's what he wants).. missing him badly but im hurt.. (ganito ba talaga guys from mtc?) huhu

badly_hurt_rebel_biatch

Matagal nang di ganyan ang pananaw ng mga kapatid nating kababihan...(ehem). I think women have all right to also have casual sex as what we men are so fond of doing... They have the privilege of being in love or just in lust what ever the case may be.... :blush:

Matagal nang di ganyan ang pananaw ng mga kapatid nating kababihan...(ehem). I think women have all right to also have casual sex as what we men are so fond of doing... They have the privilege of being in love or just in lust what ever the case may be.... :blush:

• 2 weeks later...

depende siguro sa paniniwala at prinsipyo ng babae.. there are women who believe that the act should be done only with the man they love.. may iba naman they don't care as long as they satisfy their needs.. so, i think it depends on the culture and the values they have..