Women only have sex when they're in love

Most female species of the animal kingdom choose to have sex only with the strongest dominant male, and that is the one they fall in love with.

It is a matter of survival. Natural selection. Survival of the fittest. Our genes have determined that we choose the best partner in life so that the next generation improves.

Mula sa ungoy naging tao dahil doon.

MYTH!!!

even though their doing the deed with the person they're "in-love" with, not all the times they do the deed because they're in-love... some just do it because they want to, need to(lustfully).

sex after arguments? sometiimes it happens and the feelings that are felt ain't love... it's pure lust...r r r r r r r r r :evil:

FACT

for some...

I think there are still some women who just don't jump from one bed to anther... there are still those who wants to be in love before doing the deed..

Anu? Sa dmi ng single moms na nakikita ku I think it is not love kundi stupidity na nag papauto sila or na atrct with good looks or money or fame agad. Most gals today are that. Thats why there life is misserable not to mention stretch mark on a young age and without a father for there child.

Minsan gals use your head put a helmet on it!!!!

Myth

I think that sex for women is more initmate and special when they are in a relationship and in love - and in an ideal world this would be the norm.

However - it doesn't always work out like that and I think they have sexual needs that lead them to sometimes compromise this ideal situation.

No big deal - as long as there is a mutual chemistry there go for it!

It is a fact that there is prostitution and some women have one night stands.

But think again, we are here because of our mothers and we are all here because our mothers are good, they did not engage in prostitution or had multiple sexual partners.

Humanity moves forward through natural selection. The female species selects the best partner that can provide security and stability, the that is the man she falls in love with.

not purely myth, because I do believe there are women out there who would only do it with guys they truly love. But since we are in the modern days, lots of women are very liberated already and have sex just because they like having sex, no emotional strings attached.

I guess the bottomline is,you have to be at least attracted to other person ;)

Myth

I think that sex for women is more initmate and special when they are in a relationship and in love - and in an ideal world this would be the norm.

However - it doesn't always work out like that and I think they have sexual needs that lead them to sometimes compromise this ideal situation.

No big deal - as long as there is a mutual chemistry there go for it!

Ya... for girls, having sex with someone they like is more passionate... girls don't enjoy sex when they know they are just foolibng theirselves...

not purely myth, because I do believe there are women out there who would only do it with guys they truly love. But since we are in the modern days, lots of women are very liberated already and have sex just because they like having sex, no emotional strings attached.

I guess the bottomline is,you have to be at least attracted to other person ;)

i'd have to agree with this...

but in general, i don't think its an issue of gender. i know of both genders (yup... women and even men) who have said yes and no to sex with and without love. i guess its more of culture / personal beliefs issue.