Women only have sex when they're in love

Many do that. They make it a point that they have love as an essential element when they do the act. We live in a society that is civilized that follow certain norms of conduct. Well there are few who follow their animal instincts and do the act just to satisfy their brute biological needs. Well, the animal nature rules within them. The rational and ethical component are set aside as if the only important thing is to satisfy the physical component.

If men can have casual sex even just for the heck of it, so does wmen nowadays! I am not speaking in general, but many women are having sex with men who they do not love. Basta ba type ng girl yung guy, sige lang as long as they practice safe sex.

Guest gorgeous_23
If men can have casual sex even just for the heck of it, so does wmen nowadays! I am not speaking in general, but many women are having sex with men who they do not love. Basta ba type ng girl yung guy, sige lang as long as they practice safe sex.

sumusunod sa galaw mo, sumusunod....hehehehhe

ur right, society just can't accept the fact that nothing is constant but change. If men change, so does women! if they can do it, why can't we? the truth is, more women just preferred not to talked about it... :)

Guest ginny
i would agree with cedric_errol... nowadays, a lot of girls will get f**ked with no love concern... women are the ones who are using men just for a good f**king time... ngayong mga lalake na ang nagsasabi ng

"Katawan ko lang ang gusto mo sa akin..."

:( :cry:

:mtc:

Ewan ko.. basta ako, di pa rin talaga kaya ng powers ko makipag-sex ng hindi ako sure kung love ko nga sha at love din nya ko. Kung libog lang.. di na lang bale. I believe that as human beings, we should be able to contain our animal instincts.

Well you can even identify these women by their names. Well at least they have their cyber names, their alyases. Infact you know them pesonally. You do not have to go far. You know what I mean?

Ewan ko.. basta ako, di pa rin talaga kaya ng powers ko makipag-sex ng hindi ako sure kung love ko nga sha at love din nya ko. Kung libog lang.. di na lang bale. I believe that as human beings, we should be able to contain our animal instincts.

Your declaration that you can transcend the brute animal instinct in you is encouraging. Human beings are not fixated to the merely phisical, the material, what is merely seen, touched, and tasted or heard. These are the immediate and the ephemeral. They are there because they mediate meaning and value. Hence, we go beyond to another sphere and dimension, the domain of the spirit.

Great, you are a living example of a person who relfects and thinks.

Guest batabatuta

Women have sex because they want someone or something to stimulate their vagina. Love is still lust when your hormones are at their active phase and u just want to orgasm. Lust becomes love when you both have weathered numerous storms together and still remain intact. And that would require a length of time.

Guest ginny
Your declaration that you can transcend the brute animal instinct in you is encouraging. Human beings are not fixated to the merely phisical, the material, what is merely seen, touched, and tasted or heard. These are the immediate and the ephemeral. They are there because they mediate meaning and value. Hence, we go beyond to another sphere and dimension, the domain of the spirit.

Great, you are a living example of a person who relfects and thinks.

Well, is that positive or negative? :blink:

Hehehe.. kidding aside, I think those who can are really cool. I mean.. at least they're not like me.. which they would usually term as a "tight-ass".. :P

Honestly? Inggit ako sa kanila. I admit I do have that "animal instinct" in me. And there were so many times that I wish that I would just succumb to it and not think anymore. :evil:

Howell.. :blink: :P

Well, is that positive or negative? :blink:

Hehehe.. kidding aside, I think those who can are really cool. I mean.. at least they're not like me.. which they would usually term as a "tight-ass".. :P

Honestly? Inggit ako sa kanila. I admit I do have that "animal instinct" in me. And there were so many times that I wish that I would just succumb to it and not think anymore. :evil:

Howell.. :blink: :P

I really mean those compliment in the positive. You don't have to be envious to people. A person has his/her own identity. You should be thankful you are able to manage those innate, inborn, natural instincts like sexual desires. Though these are parts and parcels of the essence of being human, sometimes they can be unmanageable and that is where some conflicts arise. For you being able to manage them, honestly, that ability deserves praise and admiration.

Myth or Fact?

sagot ko

STUPID

B)

Stupid as it seems to you... its still a juicy conversation. (Maybe as juicy as your... ahem...) :P

Why? the topic was able to show that there are still women who have their intergrity as a filipina without the factor of being a loser in life.

:mtc: :upside:

Guest ginny

Why? the topic was able to show that there are still women who have their intergrity as a filipina without the factor of being a loser in life.

:mtc: :upside:

Mabigat ang yong tinuran kaibigan.. maaari mo bang elaborate (di ko maisip tagalog nun eh.. wehehe) yan... B)

Guest templar

Meet or f**k?

f**k syempre! :P

Seriously speaking, women generally wouldn't do the deed except with the one they love .... but of course there are always exceptions to the general rule .... and that's what makes life exciting .... looking for the exceptions! ;) :evil:

... sana si _____ exception :rolleyes:

no...it's not true that women ONLY has sex with the men they're in love with. some women siguro ganun...but there are those who could separate love with the act of sex.

heartless? nah...some women think and behave like men. face it...ganun talaga eh.

pero syempre mas meaningful at fulfilling ang sex kapag with the one you love.

Guest templar
no...it's not true that women ONLY has sex with the men they're in love with. some women siguro ganun...but there are those who could separate love with the act of sex.

heartless? nah...some women think and behave like men. face it...ganun talaga eh.

pero syempre mas meaningful at fulfilling ang sex kapag with the one you love.

Hmmmm ...... an exception?! :rolleyes:

Meet or f**k?

f**k syempre! :P

Seriously speaking, women generally wouldn't do the deed except with the one they love .... but of course there are always exceptions to the general rule .... and that's what makes life exciting .... looking for the exceptions! ;) :evil:

... sana si _____ exception :rolleyes:

si ginny? :blink:

ola farkner :*

:lol: