Women only have sex when they're in love

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

From my experience, girls are the same. They are human beings with the same desires and cravings as guys. The difference is with the way they see or approach sex. While men are more direct and in-your-face, ladies would prefer to talk about it in indirect ways. Turn -off sila, napansin ko, pag masyado bastos ang conversation kaagad especially early in the encounter. They are also slower to physically prep kung baga, because unlike us, where we can get ready instantly after say doing intense work or after a wrokout, they need a little bit more time to get into it. Case in point: ako kahit bright flouresent lights pwedeng pwede, or even natural light, all the more to see my partner, but most, if not all my partners need a little bit of dim light for a better ambience. In fact, good sign yan pag sinabihan ka na na "masyado maliwanag dito" hehehe

dear boys ( by the quality of the posts here i dare say most of you are ...mentally. )

most of the posters here are absolutely clueless about women .So here's something that hopefully will enlighten you ...

Yes ... It's not really necessary for women to be in love with you to have sex with you. BUT we must :

1) Like you . The more we like you the higher the chance of doing the deed

2) We must admire you . There should be something admirable about your person and personality.

3) You know how to seduce us into going to bed with you without us feeling cheap after.

So make yourself likeable to women . Make yourself admirable . And when you've caught our eye ... woo us and tempt us . Sad to say this sound like mission impossible to most men in MTC .

You may also want to read the tips I shared on how to be a good lover here

https://manilatonight.com/index.php?showtopic=2069&p=15515686

Edited by christy
  • Like (+1) 6

I think this is an "understatement" in a context where it can be true or false. Girls are very conscious of how they perceive themselves. This not only applies to the context of "sex" but in most aspects. Guys are way different. For as long as we get what we want, we're good. But of course this depends on every single person living on this universe. I ain't speaking for all men or women neither am I generalizing. This is just me sharing my two cents on the topic. For guys, we can pick any girl we want. We always have the first move towards everything. With women, it's the total opposite. Women like to be approached first. But of course this varies with culture as well. Here in the Philippines, I can say that most women are still on the conservative side when it comes to dating and sex which is actually a good thing. Women love to be taken care of, nurtured, loved, respected and the list just goes on. When it comes to sex, I think this so called "being intimate" with partners, friends, or strangers tells a different story. With most women (based from experience) sex to them is "sacred". In the context where they would have sex with someone they love, someone they like, or someone they admire. Though there are cases of what we call "drunk sex" from time to time but for me this is bullshit. For as long women have this so called "connection" with a man chances are they would give in by having sex with that person may it be a friend or a random stranger. I ain't counting this is "love" okay as this is in a different context. It's obvious, when a woman is in love chances are she will definitely have sex with this person regardless of labels or what not. Women to be honest are wild as well especially when they talk about sex with their girlfriends. Imagine the most nastiest, wildest, naughtiest of sexperiences. I mean you name it. Just to clarify that this is not me "stereotyping" women in any way. I'm just stating as a "fact". Women LOVE SEX as much men do.

I think for me women VALUE sex more. They see it as something really sacred and NOT something that they can just do with whoever. SEX for them is all about connection and intimacy. Guys sure have the same belief but when the dick brain works, it's a totally different story. Guys are animals. Beasts. Always hungry. Always thirsty. It's the CARNAL being inside of us that makes us horny like rabbits. We do VALUE sex as much women do but I can say we are more "laid back" in a sense. It's obvious how SPA'S and MASSAGE PARLORS are here to stay right?

Cheers to all human beings. Hit me back for any comments and opinions. It'll be interesting

• Like (+1) 1

thoughts on christy's post :

tatagalugin ko po para (sana) mas madaling maintindihan

1. in filipino culture ...siguro yung "girls likes you" maybe translated sa " gusto ka ng girl " or type ka ng girl.

2. As they girl gets to know you ... nagkakaroon ng paghanga or admiration . ( Or ma-tu-turnoff siya at ayaw ka na niya ahahahahaaha)

3. Pag naramdaman ng guy na type ka niya at hinahangaan ka .. jan papasok ang seduction . Swabe ka ba ?

so the questions are ...
1) may qualities ka ba na kakaiba na hinahanap ng babae ?

2) pag nakilala ka niya ... may qualities ka bang kahanga hanga ?

3) pag naramdaman mong type ka ... alam mo ba kung ano ang "da moobs" para maikama mo siya ?

kay i am hatred naman ...

yes women want sex as much as men. pero they are different from us .

1. may mga babae na mababaw na dahil "gusto" ka niya ok na un para maikama mo siya ( think artista , famous athlete etc )

2.may mga babae naman na di ganito kadali . kailangang makilala ka at hangaan bago pumayag. this takes a little more time and money and effort

3. may mga babae naman ka kailangang maramdamang mahal mo siya at mahal ka niya bago maikama . eto ung naghahanap ng commitment.

from experience my line of work in my mid 20's to 30's got me in touch with a lot of pretty and sexy women .

dahil hindi naman ako kagwapuhan it takes time bago nila ako magustuhan if ever .Dahil mejo succesful naman ako at may panggastos meron akong naikama. madalas models , promo girls , ang sikreto ko sa seduction is a sense of humor and a sense of danger,.kasi kung friendly and funny ka baka hanggang friend zone ka lang. Dapat makita nila na mejo bad boy ka din ( good guy with bad habits ?) . Most of these girls were looking for discreet and wild , satisfying sex. In bed naman , read up on Christy's ten tips.

Getting a girl to bed is not a victory in itself. The ultimate conquest is to make her moan and scream and shout and for her to do the same to you after. If you fail in your mission , there wont be repeats. Un ang sayang!

Tip: Shame or hiya is a main factor that prevents MOST girls form seeking sex openly. The secret to seduction is getting a girl to bed without losing her sense of dignity. And keeping her secret SECRET . AND NEVER EVER MAKE A GIRL FEEL AND LOOK CHEAP OR DIRTY.

After an affair has run its course , respect them . and thank them. May mag guys kasi na kinakalat at ibibigay ung REAL NAME ng girl and kasama ng cellphone number and social media contacts . Wag po at kawawa ang girl !

Back to life story : Tapos nakilala ko ung girl na naging asawa ko. niligawan ko siya dahil nasa kanya ang lahat ng qualities na hinahanap ko sa isang asawa. Six months of courtship ( ni walang kiss un ha ) pero nung naging kami e two weeks lang we were in bed na. Siya ung sinasabing kong naghahanap ng commitment . You have to be in a relationship and in love bago pumayag.

At dahil mejo bad boy nga ako e nagkaroon pa rin ako ng mga affairs about seven years after marriage . Again mostly models and promo girls . i also was a regular at MPs and some of the girls na type ko I met outside of the MP. I also booked PSPs on the side. There was even a handler ...ung mayari ng PSP business na MILF na naging ka affair ko for six months.

Ang secret dito ay gentleman ka . Money also comes in handy to afford to pay the girls and the dinners etc after.

NOTE on MP girls / PSPs : kahit play for pay sila ALWAYS TREAT THEM WITH RESPECT. Mahirap po ang trabaho nila and most of them do it to support a family.

i stopped when i met this pretty sexy young thing ( 19 siya at 48 na ako ). We fell in love and i helped her finish her studies and establish a successful business.

after her merong ashley madison ( wala na siya ngayon ) eto ung dating site and service for marrieds.

Dito its enough na likeable ka. at mejo successful in life. I drive an SUV and I pay for coffee , dinner and of course sa mot mot. Hatid sundo yan kung saan ang meet up point . Sa four women i took to bed ... ung isa DTF ( down to f#&k ) so pagsakay ng kotse motmot na agad.

Ung dalawa sa second date okay na ( at naging regular ko . Okay lang sa kanila na walang commitment o regular contact like texting etc. . may sked pa kami ...ung isa every wed and ung isa every friday whenever we are free. Text tex lang un na are u free ? ganun .

Ung pangapat umabot sa 3rd date bago pumayag pero hindi naging regular dahil gusto ng relationship.

NOTE : these women are HOT because they are HORNY and LONELY. They will also tell you what they want and are not shy to ask for a 2nd , 3rd , 4th or even 5th banging . Madalas they are sexually frustrated with their partners. Pero hindi lang sex din ang hanap nila. Sometimes they also want to talk to someone who will LISTEN.

In my line of work now ( before covid ) I am a professor in graduate school at meron akong naging successes with women because I am a good at what I do and have helped many set up new businesses or improve existing ones. . Eto ung I like you and I admire you na babae. I make it a point to mention I am married in my classes so alam naman nila ang estado ko so no commitments.

Hope this sharing helps .

Most of the comments in this thread are degrading and insulting to women . Siguro most don't understand what women are looking for .

Edited by FF
  • Like (+1) 2
  • 2 weeks later...