Women only have sex when they're in love

true story, I banged a woman whom I met on a website similar to this, she had been a good friend and we have met on coffee a couple of times, she was supposed to get married a couple months later, I was going through a lot of shit at that time and maybe it was pity or she did like me but I cannot tell because I was really in a bad state at that time....(marriage and custody issues)

On 5/20/2022 at 2:32 AM, FF said:

well the best sex I've had is with women I loved and who loved me back . Iba talaga ang feeling diba. 

anyone feel the same ?

ulol! putang ina mo, wala naman papatol sayo eh! ang panget panget mo, matandang bakla ka!  

• Downvote 1
On 5/20/2022 at 2:32 AM, FF said:

well the best sex I've had is with women I loved and who loved me back . Iba talaga ang feeling diba. 

anyone feel the same ?

putang ina mo! puro mga bayaran lang naman ang mga kaya mong kantutin! mag pakamatay ka na, matandang bakla ka!  

• Downvote 1
  • 1 month later...
On 6/3/2022 at 3:30 PM, FF Bakla said:

sumbong pa more! matandang bakla ka talaga! if i see you in person, i'm gonna slit your throat with my hunting knife!   

On 6/4/2022 at 1:24 PM, FF Bakla said:

looks like the admin got tired of your squealing! nobody's gonna help you now, you ugly old faggot    

On 6/5/2022 at 2:56 PM, FF Bakla said:

stop lying, you loser! nobody ever loved you! you're too ugly and too gay!   

On 6/6/2022 at 1:52 PM, FF Bakla said:

ulol! putang ina mo, wala naman papatol sayo eh! ang panget panget mo, matandang bakla ka!  

On 6/7/2022 at 1:47 PM, FF Bakla said:

putang ina mo! puro mga bayaran lang naman ang mga kaya mong kantutin! mag pakamatay ka na, matandang bakla ka!  

On 6/8/2022 at 1:38 PM, FF Bakla said:

just kill yourself, you useless leftover! nobody will miss you! you're just worthless old piece of garbage!  

On 6/9/2022 at 12:52 PM, FF Bakla said:

shut the fuck up! nobody ever loved you, you ugly old faggot!      

alter ni marnel buang

ikaw ang bakla

Brokehead mountain

11 hours ago, FF said:

nah its not marnel's style . this is erstwhile ed atwan my number one fan ! 

@FF 

ed atwan is Marnel Tuble alias Boy Buangit (Buang na Pangit)

Kawawa naman. Buang na pangit pa. Ok na sana buang lang pero hindi pangit o kahit pangit huwag lang buang pero Buang na pangit...hu hu hu.

2 minutes ago, FF Bakla said:

just check yourself in to a nursing home! you're gonna die a lonely old faggot!     

@FF Bakla

oo ingat tayong lahat sa monkey pox

kasalanan ito ni marnel buang. ito proof na sya ang nagdala ng monkepox sa pinas

Marnel Tuble alias Boy Buangit (Buang na Pangit)

Kawawa naman. Buang na pangit pa. Ok na sana buang lang pero hindi pangit o kahit pangit huwag lang buang pero Buang na pangit...hu hu hu.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...