Women only have sex when they're in love

• 1 month later...

I think kami mga lalaki, we have sex when we're horny. Straightforward lang. Damay damay na to haha

Akala ko rin dati mga babae nakikipagsx lang talaga pag in love. NOT TRUE! I've seen women do it because niloko ng asawa and they want revenge, because they want to be associated with you/machismis kayo, because nalulungkot dahil single/taken for granted by partner, etc. Or baka sinasabi lang nila yun? We'll never fully understand the mind of a woman.

I beg ti disagree. Women just like men have their needs and urges also. Mas expressive lang sila ngayon compared sa previous generations. They are more open na. Dati nahihiya pa sila magyaya sa lalake or gusto pa nila discreet pag mag sex sila. Ngayon mas nag oopen up na sila sa mga friends nila that they had sex with a guy or that guy. Hindi lang naman lalake ang taglibog e. Babae din.

• 1 month later...

Cultural norms prevent us from openly pursuing men for sex. That is why dating sites flourish ... we can be open about our sexuality here . But the walls are crumbling I think. Love used to lead to sex but now many prefer to have sex as a prelude to love.

• Like (+1) 1