Women only have sex when they're in love

• 2 weeks later...

Gagawin ng babae ang kahit ano basta may pwedeng makuha. Talagang ginawa sila ng diyos o kung sinumang pinaniniwalaan niyo na ganon. At okay lang yun, ganon talaga eh.

Ang pagtatalik ay sandatang magkabilaang sumasaksak.

Pero mas magaling ang babae gumamit nito sa kahit anong paraan.

Tandaan palagi

• 3 weeks later...

Let me put it this way: minus the business/financial part, I think women will have sex if they comfortable with you.

I believe, the average (Filipino) woman will always have the "what if's" or "preconceived ideas." They don't want to be branded/judged with stereotypes, e.g easy to get, cheap, slut, play girl, etc. When they will have some assurance they are accepted and will not be judged and that they have some trust with the guy, then, they'll go for it, granting, of course, they are also into the guy or the guy's their type.

Of course, there are women who are just into sex, and they can just do it at moment's notice when they feel it or when they want it. But, personally, I think these are the minority.

All of the above can happen at the first meeting. But generally, it may take more meetings to get the woman comfortable and trusting and in the mood.

• Like (+1) 3
  • 2 weeks later...

This is a very ignorant generalization. Certainly women would want sex when they are in love. However, this doesn't mean that there are no women that wants sex and just that. They have needs too you know. Plus they have careers that they may want to prioritize over having a bf or a husband

• Like (+1) 1

Let me share one story. I am not generalizing, hence the expression "one story." She is just one of them, but I'm pretty sure, there are several others.

This girl had several failed relationships already. At that time we came to know each other, she had two sons from two different guys. We went out for around three months, after which, she subtly asked me, "why aren't you asking me?"

Of course, I knew what was that "asking her" thingy. I played dumb. "Asking you what?" She answered, "asking to make love," she continued. That's what you guys always ask for almost immediately, right?

I answered, "you already have that stereotype. For three months already, I have shown & proven that there are guys who can be serious & aren't just into getting into some woman's pants, more so, your pants." From then on, we started to "play..." We even coined the terms "good boy" and "bad boy" I know it sounds corny, but that was 'our game.'

I kept on asking her, will it be OK if I remained a 'good boy' or will she lose interest in me if I maintained it? Will she think prefer if I became a 'bad boy?'

You may know her answer. She said, "ok lang kung alin ang gusto ko."

Of course, I played on for another month, after which, I became a very bad boy. To generalize what happened after that, I can say she was also a very bad girl. To describe her as "superb" was an understatement.

Alas, after a little bit after a year, she went abroad because there was a big opportunity for her in one of the middle eastern countries. True enough, she found a middle eastern guy in a span of three months. She made so many excuses & stories & lies, but ultimately, I already knew she had someone else. I decided to let her go.

In the course of the 4 months of me being a 'good boy,' I already knew her history. She had so many partners. And she had branded herself as a "hopeless romantic," and "madaling ma-in-love." I already knew our time was just temporary, and once I/we will be 'out of sight' of each other, it will also be 'out of mind.' Eventually, that is what happened.

Moral of my story, and I would want to generalize... no woman would want to be ever branded as a slut, easy to get, and/or cheap. Of course, times are changing, and some may even adhere to the fact that 'if men can play around, so can we (women).' Nonetheless, I still would like to believe, most Filipinas want to maintain the image of the "dalagang Pilipina." I don't even think it is being a fake, or being plastic. It's just our culture, and we have to admire ourselves and our women for that.

Hence, I still would like to think that Filipinas would only like to have sex when they're in love. Perhaps the term "in-love" is already archaic. I think the more appropriate would be "comfortable." And that should include the idea of the guy being non-judgmental of her.

Those who are into sex for sex sake are the more adventurous types, more of the avant garde.

• Like (+1) 1
  • 4 weeks later...

The woman who has absolutely no strings attached casual sex with just about anyone is a creation of hollywood. Even the most sexually loose woman I know needs some sort of semblance of a dating relationship before she sleeps with the guy. Yes she changes guys every few months, pero she can say she was dating him that time.

Here in PH, there are sexually loose women but most still need some semblance of a dating relationship. Yung tipong masasabi pa rin nya sa friends niya na may feelings involved or the relationship is on its way. Filipinas are still image conscious. Having 20 sexual partners in the past is okay as long as masabing may feelings invovled in each one hindi lang hookup.

Kaya if your intention is to hook up with a girl na no strings attached, good luck. Marami na ako nakitang disappointed sa ganyang attempts and even from my own experience. There will always be exceptions pero generally, kahit anong attraction pa meron kayo ng female friend mo kung walang label or dating relationship odds are she will never give it to you. Kaya natuto na akong manligaw na lang kung may type kang babae. Pwede naman kayo magbreak kung ayaw nyo na at least you had intimacy. Pero wag mo gagawin yung nagfflirt ka lang kasi trust me ang dami mong gagastusin na time, money and effort pero empty handed ka lang sa huli. Women are smarter than that.

• Like (+1) 1
  • 3 weeks later...