Women only have sex when they're in love

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Perhaps 10-15 years ago I'd probably agree with the above statement but times certainly have changed. Women used to be regarded as the weaker sex, not anymore. I've noticed that women who come from very rich families are more liberated and treat men as equals and quite a number even regard a majority of men as below them. Somehow morality is given more value by women who belong to the middle and lower classes of society. Those wealthy and intelligent women don't need love to have sex. For them sex is used for pleasure, being in love may just be a prelude to heartache.

There are women who consent to sex for money. And there are women who have sex with guys coz they are horny and drunk. And there are women who have sex with guys so that they can get revenge on their cheating husbands or boyfriends. But I do believe a woman cannot “Make Love” to a man without Love. There is a beautiful intimacy when people make Love

• Like (+1) 2
  • 4 weeks later...

Yes, for the most part. Women only have sex if they are in love with the man.

But not all. Madaming babae na liberated who will sleep with a stranger.

Women in general wants security and loyalty. Someone who will take ownership of them.

Men are all polygamous. Kahit poste sisibakin basta may butas.

Hindi lahat ng babae ganun, pero tayong mga lalaki lahat tayo ganun hahaha

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...