The Mail Box

Dear Dee...

u should know u're special. u made me feel more than special. but i guess there are things in this life that really doesnt have an answer. thanks for everything.

if only i have a choice i would have shared the pain with you. but all these time u chose to keep me away from all the probable hurt it will cause me. how i wish i had a bigger participation in deciding. i would have played the cards differently. i would have stucked it out till ur last breath. my only consolation is knowing that till the last minute, u had me and my welfare in mind.

sleep now, dee. i know that what the ONE up there can give u is so much more that what u had here. now i can really say i have my own guardian angel... his name is dee!

HE’S OUT OF MY LIFE

1st Verse

He's out of my life

He's out of my life

And I don't know whether to laugh or cry

I don't know whether to live or die

And it cuts like a knife

He's out of my life

2nd Verse

It's out of my hands

It's out of my hands

To think for one year he was here

And I took him for granted I was so cavalier

Now the way that it stands

He's out of my hands

Bridge

So I've learned that love's not possession

And I've learned that love won't wait

Now I've learned that love needs expression

But I learned too late

3rd Verse

He's out of my life

He's out of my life

Damned indecision and cursed pride

Kept my love for him locked deep inside

And it cuts like a knife

He's out of my life

Edited by c3

Dear Patrick,

I've always liked evenings..until it became the signal for you to go home.

I don't want to need you too much. I don't want to let you see. I just want to hold you tight, and let you love me.

I long for the day when waking up means having to see your face right away..and I could cuddle up with you some more.. an entire week end is not enough..I can't wait for that lifetime...

Jean

Edited by swit_lass

Unrequitted Love...

Do you know that you have the cutest smile I ever seen?

Deep inside me, hoping and wishing that smile is for me..

Its sad to know that your heart is set for someone else,

but this never stops me from loving you...

I will always be here, hoping that one day

you will be mine.

Hoping we are destined for each other.

But seeing you everyday is fine with me,

few minutes chat, hi/hellos are enough for me.

As long as I see you happy,

my heart contents.

If fate decides to keep us apart,

we have no choice but to do our part,

you go on your way,

I will go on mine

with my heart wishing you will always be fine.

If you ask me where I am ...

My reply will always be here .

Luv,

Luv is that how they call u?...ur not full of luv yet ur such an A**hole...you feel your a gigolo yet dont you know your a BIG ST. BERNARD?...you wanted to get some...and you did.. you aint getting any from me mousy coz i heard that the girls you picked were sluts... nice try...

ei nDex,

be nice to a lady dont treat her as a parausan... tsk tsk tsk

There was once this guy who is very much in love with his girl...

This ROMANTIC GUY folded 1,000 pieces of paper cranes as a gift to his girl... Although, at that time he was just a small fry in his company, his future doesn't seemed too bright, they were very happy together..

Until one day, his girl told him she was going to Paris and will never come back. She also told him that she couldn't visualize any future for the both of them, so they went their own ways there and then...

Heartbroken, the guy agreed. But when he regains his confidence, he worked hard day and night, slogging his body and mind just to make something out of him....

Finally with all these hard work and the help of friends, this guy had set up his own company! You never fail until you stop trying.

One rainy day, while this guy was driving, he saw an elderly couple sharing an

umbrella the rain walking to some destination. Even with the umbrella, they were still drenched. It didn't take him long to realize those were his girl's parents... With a heart in getting back at them, he drove slowly beside the couple, wanting them to spot him in his luxury sedan...

He wanted them to know that he wasn't the same anymore; he had his own company, car, condo, etc. He made it!

Before the guy can realize, the couple was walking towards a cemetery, and he got out of his car and followed... and he saw his girl, a photograph of her smiling sweetly as ever at him from her tombstone and he saw his paper cranes beside her... Her parents saw him. He asks them why had this happened. They explained, she did not leave for France at all... She was ill with cancer... She had believed that he will make it someday, but she did not want to be his obstacle!!... therefore she had chosen to leave him.

Just because someone doesn't love you the way you want them to, doesn't mean they don't love you with all they have. She had wanted her parents to put his paper cranes beside her, because, if the day comes when fate brings him to her again... he can take some of those back with him..

Once you have loved, you will always love...

For what's in your mind may escape but what's in your heart will remain forever...

The guy just wept...

note: a friend sent this to me... i just thought it would be great to share this to you all :blush: :wub:

Dear Someone,

I have longed to meet you but we have not really met. i try to gaze the heavens for some clue or hint that you really exist. the song of John Meyer keeps reverberating through my head; "I'm tired of being alone, so hurry up and get here." Its painful to think that i have feel so pathetic to get your attention. I really don't know if it is my fault or just a cause of circumstance for my being alone right now. I cannot blame anyone but myself if ever although i have done enough to give me a chance to be with someone. Whe will you appear? When will you get to know me? Who are you? My question seem so rhetorical at this point. Only God knows when and where we might meet or am i just grasping at straws. I wonder.

From,

Somebody

gud am tweetP!!

kakantahin ko na lang letter ko...

somewhere, lost in the wind

im watching you

sunlight touching your hair

and i remember...

somehow, we said that we

would never stray

but somehow it lost our way

promises too often spoken

are easily broken apart

and im ready this time

i know that i no longer undecided

and i dont wanna be

o fool wondering what might have been

trace of forever, lingering

drawing me closer to you

a new beginning

now i know

there is no doubt

i understand just how fragile love can be

i cant forget

your memory by me

now i know where i belong

and im ready this time

i know that i no longer undecided

and i dont wanna be

o fool wondering what might have been

through eveyday

into the night

we got love to guide us

and i dont wanna be

a fool wandering what might have been.....

searched everywhere

nothing compares with only love to guide us

and i dont wanna be

a fool wandering what might have been.....

im wandering what might have been

we're gonna find what might have been

ive got to know what might have been

Dear

i guess this is it for us. u've made ur point already. im sorry for all the pain that i caused. i didnt mean it. hurting u is the least that i want to do. i myself is hurt too. but maybe this is best for the two of us. one thing though, i thank you for the laughters, thank you for the smiles, thank you for the words of comfort, thank you for the words of wisdom, thank you for the love, and thank you for waiting..

i wish u all the best. have a goodlife. maybe someday we would meet again.. maybe even as friends. i'll treasure u forever.. ur pictures, ur letters, the songs i never heard, the memories,

and please.. stop lying...

justme

Para sa mga taong tulad ko --->

Ang Puno't Dulo ng Pag-ibig

Nakakatawa talaga ang love. Isa siyang napakalaking oxymoron.

Lahat ng pwede mong masabi sa kanya, baliktarin mo at totoo pa rin.

Ang labo diba? Pero ang linaw.

Masaya magmahal. Malungkot magmahal.

Di mo naiintindihan pero naiintindihan mo.

Walang rason. Maraming rason.

Di mo na kaya, pero kaya mo pa rin.

Masakit magmahal. Pero okey lang.

Leche, ano ba talaga?!

May kaibigan ako, sabi niya dati "Love is only for stupid people."

Nakakatawa kasi laude ang standing niya,

pero dumating ang panahon, na-in-love din ang hunghang.

At ayun, tanga na siya ngayon.

Lahat kasi ng nahahawakan ng love nagiging oxymoron din.

O kaya paminsan, nagiging moron lang.

Hindi lang kasi basta baliktaran ang pag-ibig.

Lahat ng bagay nababaligtad din niya.

Lahat ng malalakas na tao, humihina.

Ang mayayabang, nagpapakumbaba.

Ang mga walang pakialam, nagiging Mother Teresa.

Ang mga henyo, nauubusan ng sagot.

Ang malulungkot, sumasaya.

Ang matitigas, lumalambot.

(At tumitigas din ang mga bagay na madalas nama'y malambot.)

Nakakatawa talaga.

Lalo na kapag dumadating siya sa mga taong ayaw na talaga magmahal.

Napansin ko nga eh.

Parang kung gusto mo lang ma-in-love ulit, sabihin mo lang ang magic words na "Ayoko na ma-inlove!" biglang WACHA!

Ayan na siya.

Nang-aasar. Magpapaasar ka naman.

Di ba nakakatawa rin na pagdating sa problema ng ibang tao, ang galing-galing mo? Pero 'pag problema mo na yung pinag-uusapan parang nawawalan ng saysay lahat ng ipinayo mo dun sa namomroblemang tao? Naiisip mong wala namang mali dun sa mga sinabi mo. Pero bakit parang wala ring tama?

Bali-baliktad din ang nasasabi ng mga taong tinamaan ng madugong pana ng pag-ibig. "Ngayon ko lang nalaman ganito pala. Sabi ko na eh!"

Ang sarap mabuhay. Pwede na 'ko mamatay. Now na!

At hindi lang 'yon.

Ang sarap din pagtawanan ng mga taong alam naman nilang masasaktan lang sila eh magpapatihulog pa rin sa bangin ng pag-ibig.

Tapos pag luray-luray na yung puso nila, siyempre hindi sila yung

may kasalanan. Siya! "Bakit niya 'ko sinaktan?"

May kasama pang pagsuntok sa pader yon, at pagbabagsak ng pinto.

Hayop talaga.

Mauubos ang buong magdamag ko kakasabi ng mga bagay na

nakakatawa 'pag pag-ibig na ang pinag-usapan. Ang daming beses ko na kasi siya nakasalubong kaya masasabi ko nang eksperto na'ko.

Pero wala pa rin akong alam.

Pero ang pinakanakakatawa sa lahat ay ang katotohanang kapag gusto

magpatawa ng pag-ibig, ipusta na mo na lahat ng ari-arian mo dahil siguradong ikaw ang punchline.

Nakakatawa no?

Nakakaiyak.

Edited by propaganda

hey there, sweetP!

Sorry, I couldn't help editing the last word out of your posted piece there. I had to, because I do know this piece. Specifically because believe it or not, I wrote it. It wasn't supposed to be as kalat as it is right now (it's all over the net, I know), but my barkada's weird. So they forwarded it to a million people via e-mail. Now it's for public consumption. Poor me.

And it's supposed to be in essay form... (okay, i'm being too OC about my piece there now, I'm stopping.)

You unknowingly just gave me a compliment right there. Thanks!

And mailboxers, a friendly reminder: whenever you post something, just to make sure, if it's not something you own (meaning it was something you read somewhere, heard somewhere), please do make a note of it. Something like "I don't know who wrote this, but it's nice so here it goes..." would help a lot. We don't want the site to get into trouble because of lack of simple precaution. Ayt? ;)

Write on people!!! B)

My contribution to the thread, a letter long unsent...

My dear Neruda,

I'm still at a dead end.

For our night together... It was something I've wanted for so long. I've always dreamt of being with somebody the way I was with you then. And because it was with you, it made that night even than what I had wished for.

I couldn't say anything that night. For one thing, they'd be nothing you haven't already told me. You've said everthing I wanted to say. That I was happy just looking at you, holding your hand, being in your arms. Kissing you, God. Oh God, kissing you. It's so much more than I asked; kissing you tore my insides apart. One one hand, it was pure heavenly bliss, on the other it made me feel so unworthy. You're everything I've wished for (you've said that to me too), and so much more. You told me that night that I deserve a lot more that what you can give. And I couldn't tell you that what you've given me so far is worth all my dreams put together.

I had to forego saying everything in my heart. Most because a lot of them I couldn't say without choking on my tears. I was afraid of telling you everything because I didn't want to scare you. I've scared a lot of people away for being so expressive of my passion, the intensity of my emotions. I had to stop myself from saying everything I felt because even though I knew that there was a possibility that you felt the same way I did, I didn't want to put pressure on you. I didn't want to have you think that I was demanding to have all my feelings returned. I'm not even demanding any of it back. I've been so used to all this unrequited business that seeing you as into this as I am makes me happier than I ever was.

But I have to be honest with you. And so this time, I won't hold anything back. Thinking about this situation, where it's unfair to everybody, it seems that we have to end it. You say it's unfair to me because you think I can have so much more (and I still stand by what I said that this something I want to have. All the injustice in the world couldn't keep me from wanting to be with you.) And most of all, it's unfair to you. Because you're right smack in the middle of it all. If it gets as ugly as it can, you're going to lose everything--your reputation, your family. I'd still be yours if you want, but it could also be that if things were to end in the worst possible way, you wouldn't want me anymore, or you'd just have to lose me. Period. I know it pains you to be hurting other people, but though I feel your pain, I can never fully understand how much it aches on your end. I also know that you're already regretting that you'd have to hurt me too and I guess the only comfort I can offer is that you wouldn't have to worry about me. Like I said, if have to go through hell forever just so I can steal one minute of my heaven with you, then so be it. Heaven can go kiss my ass, you're going to be the best heaven I know.

The friend I was telling you about was playing devil's advocate once. He wanted to bring out all of my mind's objections to this, get my logic functioning again I guess. And he hit me at my softest spot. He asked me about my philosophy when it came to love. He reminded me about the million times I said i'm ready to give up anything and everything if I really loved somebody. It took just one of my brain cells, and just a millisecond of analysis to shut the both of us up. I told him that if you're really in love, you'll also be willing to give up heaven, and that includes the heaven you have when you're with the person you love.

Ha. Love. I guess I've finally been able to bring it into the picture. We haven't used that word yet, I think. We've used passion, want, feelings, emotions, in love even, but not love. And I think it's time to admit I'm stupid to already love you. I know I'm in love. But now, since I've had enough sleep to be actually thinking straight, I also know I love you. Enough to take the risk of scaring you away, enough to intentionally scare you away, enough to let you go for food. For the best.

I was asking you that night, while we were holding each other, how I could let you go. I've found the answer. I love you. And it's already hurting like hell just writing about trying to live without you, but it's what I have to do. Let the time that we're apart remind you of the depth of my love. Everytime you notice how long it's been since we've been together, remember that it's proof of how much I love you. Know that I'm going to be thinking of you always and that a tear is shed for every second that I can't hold your hand.

My love forever,

Edited by propaganda

i can't fathom why i have to feel this way.......

this can't be........it is wrong............

can you just stop and leave........

im so vulnerable that i may believe all the words that came from you.....

if loving you is wrong i dont want to be right for the rest of mylife...........

Dear Ichie,

I was going tpo put dear Richie, but remembered how you hate being called that because you knew I dated a guy by that name.. I'm writing to you now because something just happened and I want to apologize..and i mean SINCERELY APOLOGIZE THIS TIME.

At the begining of our relationship I had beleived that what we had could be very very beautiful..and it was very fun.. it ws so good until that sad day when I called you Jr. I know I was wrong, and had promised to never do it again..and you just smiled and swallowed it.

then it happened again..and again.. and again..until you got fed up.

I couldn't understand your reactions and refused to give in..

now I understand how painful it was.

and Im really sorry. Not that it matters, but now I admit that it may have been my fault after all.

You're just not going to hear that from me.

Dons

Edited by swit_lass

dear _____________,

supposedly somebody else should be writing this letter to u but seems he cant tell u how he really feels towards you....... he has long been keeping his feelings....... afraid that it might just lead him nowhere..... nonetheless..... he wants to tell you how he feels in a song..... it goes....

bakit d ko maamin sa yo

ang tunay na awitin ng loob ko

d ko nais mabuhay pa

kung wala sa piling mo

ngunit d ko pa rin maamin sa yo

d malaman ang sasabihin pag kaharap ka

ngunit nililingon naman kapag dumaraan na

o kay laking pagkakamali kung di nya malalaman

sa awitin kong ito ipadarama......

errrr....... maybe in time he'd find the courage to let u know........ i wish i just wish it will turn out good.... i wish the best for you and for him.... i know his feelings for u are sincere..... oh yeah!! hehehe!!! im playing cupid here.. :lol:

anyways...... this wouldnt be my last letter.. there's more to come..... :)

yours,

________ :)

dear j.m.r.,

i loved you..i really did..im sorry kung di ko naparamdam sa iyo yon nung tayo pa..sorry kung di ko naalagaan kung anong meron tayo noon..pero alam mo naging masaya ako nung mga sandaling yon..at ilang taon din akong nalugmok..pero nakaya ko...salamat...

gusto ko lang malaman kung bakit at ano ba talagang dahilan...yun lang... :(

grace :cry:

MTC peeps

esp sa mga frequent posters of this thread....

I would like to acknowlegde the honest mistake, the unintentional injudicious act i have commited.. and thus i do not want that to happen to anyone anymore. Thus, I am proposing an act wherein such thing will not happen here anymore.

So with the guidance of Sir Bizman, I am asking you guys, incase the messages u posted or will post are not originally yours, to please give the credit to the one who really wrote it and if u do not know who the real writer is then just add some note saying that you just want to share it to us even if it isnt yours.

Miss propaganda again, im sorry, though we have already settled the situation, i still owe u an apology. im sorry po.

Hope this minor lack of caution will not cause any great damage to the thread and to the entire MTC as well. Lets all be cautious. :D

Again thanks for patronizing this thread... i really am enjoying this, hope u do too.

thread starter. :D

Dear Anyone,

my mistake is my mistake. i should not blame you for it happening. i am selfish sometimes, to the point of overbearing. i realize the mistake and i acknowledge it.

my standing in society does not matter in the course of our commitment because this is a private matter so no one should actually know about it. i really do care about you eventhough my actions don't show it overtly. i am not that showy of my feelings and i tend to only show it in private.

i do hope that all my feelings towards you get through you directly. i tend to be overly narcissistic sometimes. i really don't understand why. i am very self concious of how i look and don;t really look at myself as that handsome. i hope that you look at me as a desirable person.

wishing is not mty strong suit. i usually ask people frankly about how they feel. but why can't i directly ask you about your feelings? i think i am falling for you. i do pray this feeling is true because i don't want to hurt you.

from,

Your Admirer

You'd better carefull.......

Im a very quiet and peacefull person, i believe that most things can be resolved peacefully without any physical or emotional injury. So do not say or write anything that would would hurt the person i hold most dear, do not attempt to push me to my limits, do not test my resolve.

You deffinitely do not want to see the side of me that i have kept hidden and controlled.

Go on....test my patience......

Hey baby,

How are you. I hope you are feeling all right. Please do me a favor and read this letter and think about what it says please. I'm feeling okay I guess it just seems very lonely without you. Gosh I'm talking like we have broken up or something. I hope we haven't.

I understand what you are going through and how you feel about going to college and starting a new life- as you say- and I agree with you.

Let's face it, reality. I'm sure you'll be pretty happy there and I just wish you the best of luck. The reason I don't want to break up with you is that I really love you and it is just impossible for me to see you everyday and know that you are not my girlfriend and not hug you or kiss you. Actually it is impossible for me to break up with you in the first place.

I'm really sorry for whatever I've done and acted the way I have. _____ told me what you told him. I already told you that what I said was a joke. Okay I admit that sometimes I was jealous and am really sorry if I gave you a wrong impression.

Hey there is something that I haven't told you because of all this argument. I really missed you while you were gone. I swear to god I did. I just couldn't even wait till you came back. I slept all the time so the time would pass faster and it did and you came back with these horrible things that you told me. Okay they are true.

But I don't know it just isn't the thing that should happen to us. I really thought that we would be together the first time that we got together. And after couple of days that we talked. I really liked you. Remember the first time I told you that I loved you. I actually had loved you before that too. I just didn't want to say it and make you feel the wrong way against me. We got along pretty well don't you think so.

Maybe I'm not a real cool and good-looking guy that you would want to be with for the rest of your life but I'm glad that we went out. I just hope that we still are going out cause I love you.

Remember that song that we heard, that said something like I want you back for good by Take This and said that it would never be suitable for us well it is now, please don't do this to me.

I look like I'm begging to you right know. But it is all up to you, if you don't want to you don't have to and also I won't do anything stupid like k*ll myself or something if you broke up with me although you are worth dying for. You know what I wouldn't give right now just to have you in my arms right now. I'd do anything just to be able to see that you love me. If you do please tell me that you do.

I haven't written to you in such a long time I kind of miss it. You never wrote me a letter. well couple of times and thank you very much for writing to me. I hope that you still will write to me when you are in college. You might think that this letter is getting a bit boring, all it says basically is that I love you and you don't want to hear that, I think that you do but just don't want to because you think that it'll make things more complicated. well, it probably will but you can't change the truth and reality.

You said that I should think about all this and I did. I haven't done anything since I got home but thought about you. And I decided to write you a letter. I might be the last one that I'll write to you, (not counting the ones that I'll write to you in college of course) but I hope it is not. Anyway I think I know what the best thing is although it is all up to you at the end. Can't we just put all this behind us and still be lovers until you leave and still be while in college. And then you can write to me and say how you feel about it. I promise that I'll understand and respect your decisions. this is the only thing I could come with as a solution. I don't know what you have in mind.

But know one thing I never wanted to break up with you and I don't want you to break up with me now just remember what you said to me and what is written on my cast. I'm sure that I always will. You are the first girl that I really loved so much that I think dying is worth for. I'm just sorry that you don't feel the same way I do.

If you want to break up with me I still want to be your friend and I will always love you. And anytime you need anything you can just call me. You know my phone number you might want to write it down in case you forget or something. (This includes help with econ if you need to study really no goofing around like we used to.)

Besides being upset about loosing you (which is very deep) I'm really shocked that this is just happening in one day. Everything was fine before you left and now for some reason you don't want to go out with me anymore. I just think that this shouldn't be happening to us, no fights no nothing and we are no longer together. I think that's sad cause I really love you and I know that you love me too and doing this because of college and everything. I know that you still like me and love me and don't want to really break up with me but just have to.

I gave up everything for you. I took the chance of f#&king up my friendship with M, W, etc. I quit smoking dope, which I like to thank you for helping me. I really appreciate it. Plus you helped me think about life and school and grades more I'm really glad of course without you I think I would have been a really screwed up guy. And I don't regret any of this. Yeah maybe the dope life and being an assh*le to teachers was cool but now I know it's not really and I'm willing to change anything else that you want me to do for you. I'm serious.

Well I don't really have much more to say, except that I've always dreamt of going on a long vacation with you and I hope it will be possible one day.

I'm really sorry but I kind of wanted to write this letter to make things easier for you and show you how I feel. It probably will make things more complicated but in the worst case (which I pray every minute not to happen) I'll be your friend and you can count on me. I guess I'll talk to you later. Write back if you can. I love you and I always will love you.

Dear liar.

what was that?!! why didnt u tell me?!! ohh crap!! arrgghhh!! i hate u sooo!! ur a big fat liar!! deym u!! im glad i wasnt fooled haha! akala mo di ko malalaman noh? well sorry u were wrong!!

hah!!

im proud of myself at nalaman ko ito before its too late and that... hindi ako tuluyang naniwala sayo.. thank God.

hmp!

am i stupid or what? :unsure: :cry: :(