The Mail Box

How Do I Love Thee?

by Elizabeth Barrett Browning

How do I love thee? Let me count the ways.

I love thee to the depth and breadth and height

My soul can reach, when feeling out of sight

For the ends of being and ideal grace.

I love thee to the level of every day's

Most quiet need, by sun and candle-light.

I love thee freely, as men strive for right.

I love thee purely, as they turn from praise.

I love thee with the passion put to use

In my old griefs, and with my childhood's faith.

I love thee with a love I seemed to lose

With my lost saints. I love with the breath,

Smiles, tears, of all my life; and, if God choose,

I shall but love thee better after death.

after devouring a pack of reds... i wrote this on the back of the silver covering:

hey...

i think i have to say goodbye... it has been 8 months... nagpakatanga ako yata para sayo... akala ko kasi mahal mo rin ako... ginamit mo lang pala ako... nagtagumpay ka... pakabait ka ha...

end of message......

i wrote this more than a year ago... tapos binigay ko sa mahal ko... akala ko kasi nagkakaintindihan kami... it was all about sex lang pala... pero ngayon pag naaalala ko yung ginawa kong yun, pati ako natatawa sa sarili ko...

... pero buti na lang minahal ko siya...

(sweetp... walang iyakan ha)

I know you've read something about me in other psot that i made. And i know even thoughi explained to you the real thing. Deep inside you, you still have doubts in me...I cannot blame you for that....

Now all i can do is wait and see if you still say the same things you've said to me...I know one of the hardest thing to bring back to person is TRUST....

I just want you to know that, im definitely dead serious with my intention and i hope i can prove it to you as time goes by.......

i miss you so much and im so excited to see you in person.

take care always my baby...and remember you will always be my baby...forever.

me

Jean,

"I'll Wait"

i can't explain my feelings for you

it's just too much to say,

but all i do is think of you day after day...

you don't understand how much i wish

that you could be just mine,

and maybe it will happen

it might just take some time...

i don't know how or why

my feelings are so very strong

but i do know that

in my arms is where you belong...

i know i've only known you

for just a little while

but ever since i met you,

i can only think of your beautiful smile...

i wish you would look me in my eyes

and say you want me too

but until then- i just want you to know

i will wait for you

kit

SweetP,

when your shitty world Falls apart,

when the F*cking Moron you love breaks your heart,

when no bastard seems to understand you,

remember there's only one A-HOLE u can urn to...

Me

Alex

waahhhh

arekupo heheh :P

yan na lang ba talaga ang tao sa mundo??

nakupooww.. wag naman sana.. :(

hehe ....

ndi naman siguro yan ung last person sa mundo...

dito pa naman me..... :P

Dear MTC,

Thanks for everything. No regrets. It was fun while it lasted. I won't be logging in to MTC anymore but I promise to keep the friendships I've made, remember, I'm just a text away. I'll miss you guys for sure :(

I'm just turning over a new leaf and start anew. I've come to a point in my life where I've saturated myself with things that I'll no longer wonder about. I'll keep the memories for they're what helped me what I am now ;)

Lahat kayo nasa :heart: ko ... saka puson ko. Nyahaha!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sheila70

Ps. Sama pa rin ako sa gimmick. Pwamis!!!

The Awakening Of MillionMonks (welcome toz Eden)

My Dearest,

There have been so much talk about Eden - about paradise,

Well, let me tell you something about paradise.

Paradise meant nothing to me. I stood there staring at my pitiable reality with disbelief. You know what my life was?

A routine, a meaningless cycle. I hate that life, I really hated it, i wished really hard for something to happen.

So just before I completely lsot my sanity, Someone put a spell on me...

And granted me my wish while I was in deep slumber.

I found you.

I opened my eyes and there...

Right beside me, was you...

My life was never the same again, you gave meaning to everything. I was living in a totally new paradise.

That's how the story goes, you know how it ends.

MillionMonks

I've got hope, I've got dreams and I have aspirations.

I don't need to climb mountains; I don't need to build nations.

What I do need is the courage to look deep inside,

because I'm me and from me I know I can't hide.

I don't wish to fly, I'm quite happy to glide.

I am who I am and I'll be me with pride.

Dear jedi,

sometimes i look up in the sky and wonder..

musta na kaya ang taong yun...

masaya kaya siya?

ano kaya ginagawa nya?

everyday i want to ask him.. everyday i want to write to him... everyday i want to see him.. everyday i want to know whats going on.

and yet i cant. im scared. im shy. and im too proud

why would i write, siya nga eh di namn sumusulat sa akin eh...

but then sometimes... i wonder... bat bilis nyang nagbago?

bakit hindi na tulad nang dati?

sometimes change hurts... heck.. i think most of the time nga eh..

pero its inevitable.. wala akong magagawa..

Ung ang gusto mo eh.. sino ba naman ako para pigilan ka..

(mmm kanta na ata ito ah)

well for whatever its worth... i miss you...

Un lang po...

pinahaba-haba pa.. i miss you lang namn pala .. hehehe.. :P

justme.

dear someone,

there are a lot of people in this world who have many regrets...the reason being not doing enough....not saying enough....

i know for some reasons why this thread has been put out...

...all the more it gives us reasons that someday we'll regret....excuses....for keeping thoughts and words all for our selfish selves...

"today is the 1st day and maybe the last day of the rest of our lives...."

say it....let it be known....

so you'll never regret something for...

...not doing enough....not saying enough....

Edited by HanSolo

amy,

things are not like the same anymore, i maybe busy with something, but that does not mean that i love you less.

things that we dont argue starts to enter the line. childish ways i may say. imaturity i presume.

things that i don't have an answer right now are becoming ur escape goat. i really dont know what to do now, maybe we have to give ourselves some more time to think things over. I think that we dont know the difference between the one you like and the one you love.

I never had thought that I would meet someone in the net that eventually would be my friend sooner than I expected. We get along very well… albeit we have lots of differences it had never been a turmoil for us. I was awed by how smart he was, very opinionated, a man of character so to speak… but there was something in him that sounded so sad, lost and scared...

Weeks had passed; we elevate our communication.. by other means...it was really cool because we really jived well together…its like our thoughts were linked together…

We both knew that time that finally we met a friend… we became so comfortable with each other that opening up ourselves was so easy. A clear indication that we have so much in common and that we were building something REAL. There had been bad times of course, the silly fights over stupid things but through that we have reached new and higher grounds with what we have shared in the past months...

We know how important we are to each other… I have learned to care for him… he is my friend...

But thinking I was doing the smart way… I lost him. I lose my friend…And yesterday, he said something... he told me that.... nvrmind...

all i know is.... those words that broke my heart into pieces… words that will forever haunt me..

hey,

its been weeks since we last talked, my birthday passed and yet no word from you... should i feel sad? should i feel glad? i dont know...

i still remember how it all ended... ive prepared for you the best birthday of your life, one of your happiest... but days after, ive given you pain... the worst youve ever had...

i was in pain too... a relationship that couldnt and shouldnt be mended... i have to be cold... i have to be tough... we'll just be ruining our lives if we let this go on...

then came the tricks youve played on me, the stalks, the lies... ehehe, then i realized how much you can scare me... i almost forgot the difference between love and hate... but what can i do... my heart weighs more than my head...

i had to be tougher... colder...

im goin through changes right now... can do things i wasnt able to do... rediscovering myself...

but i would be just sh*ttin myself if i deny that i still miss you...

im sorry for the pain...

ill get over with mine...

i hope youre OK right now...

ill be doin just fine...

i know that youll be happier, better...

ill try to be...

for the last time ill say to you that i love you...

now its time to be free

(holy sh*t, that rhymes :D)

bye...

Dear ...

I am in pain ... my angel is sick and i hope he'll get well soon ... baby though we aren't together and u still don't understand my words ... i love you ... i know you are in good hands ... soon when everything is in order ... we're going to sleep together, have fun ... you're my only treasure ... the only thing that keeps me going ... the only person that loves me truly ... :cry:

Have you ever wondered which hurts the most; saying something and wishing you had not, or saying nothing and wishing you had? I guess the most important things are the hardest things to say.

Don't be afraid to tell someone you love them. If you do, they might break your heart... but if you don't, you might break theirs.

Have you ever decided not to become a couple because you were so afraid of losing what you already had with that person? Your heart decides whom it likes and whom it doesn't. You can't tell your heart what to do. It does it on its own.... when you least suspect it, or even when you don't want it to.

Have you ever wanted to love someone with everything you had, but that other person was too afraid to let you? Too many of us stay walled because we are too afraid to care too much...for fear that the other person does not care as much, or at all.

Have you ever denied your feelings for someone because your fear of rejection was too hard to handle? We tell lies when we are afraid.... afraid of what we don't know, afraid of what others will think, afraid of what will be found out about us.

But every time we tell a lie.... the thing we fear grows stronger. Life is all about risks and it requires you to jump.

Don't be a person who has to look back and wonder what they would have, or could have had.

note: just wanna share thi sthough it isnt mine for us to think about.. ;)

it's time for me to go home now.. and sad to say my home is a place where most people would never consider as theirs.. kind of weird ey, but then.. as one of my close friend once told me.. "Home is where our heart is.".. and though most people would disagree.. I would still admit this place is where my heart belongs..

.. a place where the appliances aren't TV sets or refrigerators, but rather computers, servers, hubs, switches and mobile phones..

.. it's where my friends are named Windows, Linux, HP-Unix, Solaris Nokia,

Ericsson, CMG, Sybase, Oracle, MySQL.. etc..

.. a place where my means of transportation can take me around the world in a matter of seconds.. by riding through network packets sent over the wires of the Internet/Intranet..

.. a place where the only languages spoken are that of Java, Java Scripts, HTML, WML, XML/XSL, C++, Unix Scripts, VB, Pascal, COBOL, security algorithms.. etc.. and the language that most people don't understand.. 10101010.. these are languages can't be heard but their presence are felt in our everyday lives..

.. a place that you don't have to defend from thieves or robbers.. but rather from hackers, phreakers, viruses and data corruption... and your only protection is to be able to think like a cyber criminal does, and to learn how to read information passing through wires which to most people are just garbled combinations of letters and numbers, but to me it's just like reading a book written in plain and simple english..

.. where my precious possessions aren't jewelries or money stored in vaults.. but rather sensitive data stored within different computer storage mediums.. and the only thing that could open it are the best encryption/decryption technology known to date..

.. this place is no other than my WORK..

(call me a geek, a nerd, a person without a life.. call me anything you want.. I understand.. I hope you will too.. )

I have been away from home for a while.. and a lot of things had changed while I was gone.. and as I may say.. those changes aren't nice..

internet connectivity started slowing down.. viruses penetrated the network.. sensitive data were nearly compromised... programmers got stuck on development problems .. servers became inefficient.. and the worst of all.. important projects got behind delivery schedules..

most of these are blamed on my absence.. I can ever hear my friends calling out my name in despair.. it hurts but remorse won't help right now.. the best thing and may be the only thing that's left for me to do is..

TO GO HOME.. where my heart belongs..

I'll be leaving home once in a while.. but for now.. I need to stay where my heart is.. and try to bring back the balance to the things I left behind..

ciao!

Edited by hyperaxe