The Mail Box

Dear ....

I was here alone thinking of the days we are together ... ALL MY LIFE i wasted it on you ...buti na lang an angel came and gave a new meaning to my life ... im still struggling to let go of the feeling ... the regrets ... the hurt .. the chances that passed me by ... im building my life from scratch when you left ... am strong and i know i can handle this ... hard but i know I WILL SURVIVE ... the storms of my life subsided ... and now i wish i'll find the happiness that i deserved ... the peace that i've been longing ... the love that i've been waiting ....

hey little girl....

jeez.. u know only few people can really get into my nerves.. and unluckily you're ONE OF THEM!!!

hope u can hear yourself syaing all those things you said.. and i find it rather funny coz the characteristics you said you HATE in other people.. eh NASYO rin!! sheesh.. God forbid.

sana mangilabot ka namn sa mga sinasabi mo... and pleasee before u say anything.. think first.. para di ka magmukhang kaawa-awa...

ur sooooo narcissistic... jeez. looks isnt everything sweetie. and please stop making papansin! haha.

peace!!

la lang...

hmmm...ako ba o o yung pinag uusapan natin :lol:

hahah! :lol:

sister wag ka na magtanong kilala mo yan.. ;) diba?? gets? hehe :P

Ungpinagusapan natin heheh ;)

may nabasa kasi akong sinulat nya nakakatuwa na nakakaawa hehe.

take care!! :D

He deals the cards as a meditation

And those he plays never suspect

He doesn't play for the money he wins

He doesn't play for the respect

He deals the cards to find the answer

The sacred geometry of chance

The hidden law of probable outcome

The numbers lead a dance

I know that the spades are the swords of a soldier

I know that the clubs are weapons of war

I know that diamonds mean money for this art

But that's not the shape of my heart

He may play the jack of diamonds

He may lay the queen of spades

He may conceal a king in his hand

While the memory of it fades

That's not the shape, the shape of my heart

And if I told you that I loved you

You'd maybe think there's something wrong

I'm not a man of too many faces

The mask I wear is one

Those who speak know nothing

And find out to their cost

Like those who curse their luck in too many places

And those who fear are lost

That's not the shape of my heart

Shape of My Heart

Sting

Gee,

Hi baby gurl, how are you?...im writing this impromptu letter here...so hows Austia? been to a lot of flights and that modelling stuff of yours?

Its been almost a month since I last heard from you....

I kept sending you emails....and offline mssages......

and all i get is a one liner...."sorry baby, i missed you too..."

what the hell does that mean?

its been almost nine months......

i worked f#&kin hard for this "long distance stuff"....

I have done so much.....to make this work....

and now....cant even reach your mobile number.....

sadly....i am still hoping that you'll reply to those emails....

i dont know whats happening....suddenly you just stopped replying....

baby....we planned for El Nido for 3 months.....

you said you wer comin home this september....

what the hell is wrong? f**k!....

im sorry....i know how it feels.....i thought weve gone thru this....

--Jet

My good friend,

It hasn't even been a day and I'm missing you already.

It's stupid I know. Hah! Do you realize that the days that I'm going to miss you is a lot longer than the time we were actually "together" ?

Right now, I'm a melting pot of emotions and cut-off thoughts. I'm relieved that we could take this backstep to fully think things through. Then of course there's the anticipation of seeing you again. And the fear of seeing you again. What's going to happen then?

I don't really want to think about that now. Because I also honestly don't know what will happen within this month. As we've proved in the past week, a lot can happen in a very short amount of time. Wow, it's Ella Fitzgerald in the background again, "What a difference a day makes..."

Well I guess I just wanted to say that I want you to take care of yourself while you're there. And that I'm going to be thinking of you, or at least trying not to. Let's see what happens when you get back, I'm very much intrigued as it is. However for the record, I'd like to say that there are no regrets. Definitely no regrets, honey.

So I guess, until Murphy's Law turns on itself, I'll be here.

For keeps,

Edited by propaganda

G,

I don't need you to tell me I'm pretty

for me to know I'm beautiful.

I don't need you to tell me I'm witty

for me to know I'm smart.

I don't need you to tell me I'm unbreakable

for me to know I'm strong.

I don't need you to tell me I'm valuable

for me to know my worth.

I don't need you to tell me anything

I don't need you for anything.

I just need you.

D

________,

The clouds are thick, fluffy, and

gray like dusty cotton balls, blocking

almost the entirety of the sky. A yellow tint

merges against the bleak picture the clouds

made. Sunbeams tried to pierce through

the thickness,

stumbling,

staggering.

There is a faint whisper from the wind, excusing himself

for a while. The gray and yellow battle it out for

dominance; no patch of blue is seen.

"How gloomy," I said.

I averted my gaze from the sky to you.

An after image appears,

you are now

a bluish-green bottle paddling

the canoe we are riding.

"This is a beautiful day," you said.

"Yes," I answered, "a beautifully gloomy day. All I see is

a yellow-grayish sepia-printed sky.

“The sunbeams could not even get through.”

"What are you talking about? Look."

I turned my gaze to the dome overhead and saw a

patch of blue in between the thick,

fluffy, greyish clouds. Sunbeams pierced the cotton clouds

and gave us its morning kiss. The once gloomy sky

became a white dome splashed with bright blue paint.

Once more

I looked at you while you

continue to paddle the canoe

we were riding.

You were the sunbeams.

A

Dear P(aeiou)3ick

sorry ha. akala ko kasi ano. di namn pala. hay ewan. ano ba to. ala na namn ako sa sarili ko. masakit yun pero ok lang. ala naman akong magagawa diba. i guess we both deserve what happened. we are both wrong. parehas tayo nagkamali. wala ng sisihan. tayong dalawa ang may sala.

i feel as bad as u do. pero... ah ewan ulit...

may gusto akong sabihin pero hindi ko alam kung ano at pano.. kaya eto... nagmumukha akong ewan..

ok na. pero masakit pa rin yung ginawa mo. nagpakumbaba na nga ung tao.. matigas ka pa rin.. napahiya na.. ala ka pa ring pakialam.. nang insulto ka pa. pasensya na ha.. ganito kasi ako.. kung di mo matanggap ala ako magagawa...

sige ingat ka..

ako lang naman.

Dear Bespren,

sorry din po, sa akin naman wala akong masamang ibig sabihin at intension para makasakit, hindi po masama ang loob ko nung lumabas ang mga salitang iyon. mahirap lang talaga intindihin ang mga salita natin dito dahil hindi naman tayo nagkakarinigan, di natin alam kung ano talaga ang nararamdaman ng nagsasalita. napaliwanag ko na ang panig ko at aaminin ko narin na may pagkakamali din ako, sa akin lang po eh sana maiayos na natin ang bagay na yan. pwede naman po idaan sa maayos na usapan at sana naman pareho nating pakinggan ang isa't isa, ok? may request lang sana ako sayo at sana'y hwag mo namang mamasamain, ang akin lang eh kung pwede lang....sana hwag ka namang masayadong matampuhin....and tungkol naman sa sinasabi mo na bagon bespren ko, di po totoo yun..nagkakatuwaan lang po, at least dumadami narin ang mga nakikilala ko dun, dba dapat mas matuwa ka naman at marami na tayong magkakaibigan dun? ito lang po ang sasabihin ko sayo....ikaw parin ang bespren ko sana pagkatandaan mo yan....ok? PEACE NA TAYO BESPREN!!!

syempre ako lang din naman......

Dear MTC,

Kudos ang galeng galeng nyo! la lang, naadik na ko d2 ayoko ko na umalis. Parang second home ko na to, (bukod sa Website ng Campus ko) dami ko na meet, tapos me crush na ko. Kahit di nagkikita, at least may pag asa. Gulo no?

Kaso lie low muna ako this week, toxic sa skul, toxic sa bahay. Kelangan maging matatag. Kasi nga ako si Alex_Corvis! la lang. Silip silip lang.

Alex_corvis

Dear MTC,

Kudos ang galeng galeng nyo! la lang, naadik na ko d2 ayoko ko na umalis. Parang second home ko na to, (bukod sa Website ng Campus ko) dami ko na meet, tapos me crush na ko. Kahit di nagkikita, at least may pag asa. Gulo no?

Kaso lie low muna ako this week, toxic sa skul, toxic sa bahay. Kelangan maging matatag. Kasi nga ako si Alex_Corvis! la lang. Silip silip lang.

Alex_corvis

isang tanung lang:

anu ba website ng skul? :unsure:

so, how does it feel like to be alone again eh?

i know, you've been here before, and you've always said the same thing: that you will, no you MUST go on, even if it means that you'll be alone. I think that's a good thing you know; if you can't count on anybody else, then you'll have to make do with yourself.

at times, I catch you wondering off, daydreaming again? how many times do I have to tell you, that NO ONE WILL SAVE YOU FROM YOUR MISERY! yeah that's right, no one. not your family, not your friends, not even those girls you loved. no one. so i suggest that you get into the program, and start dealing with reality!!

why do you have to go through this? well, for starters, it was all your fault!!! at that most critical moment, when you were tested for what you're really made of, YOU BACKED OUT, YOU RAN AWAY, YOU SCREWED IT ALL UP!!!

so there's no use ruminating over what already happened. if this pain and loss your sentence for your failure, then you just have to bear it!!!

you already made so much progress before, then why do you falter now? honestly, sometimes I just feel like giving up on you, you know? but I know, you'll have to move on, because we are a miserable lot if we can't even look forward.

"People live by their own strength..", that's what we always say, right?

Dear Everyone,

you see me as a person who is very lively and full of energy, although the real me hides behind that wall. i am as vulnerable as the next person is. i just don't understand why i must keep on hiding, is it acceptance or is it for show? i really don't know. i keep all my thoughts and feelings within because i am afraid to show the real me. or is the face i show the real me? this scares me.

From,

Someone

Dear Everyone,

you see me as a person who is very lively and full of energy, although the real me hides behind that wall. i am as vulnerable as the next person is. i just don't understand why i must keep on hiding, is it acceptance or is it for show? i really don't know. i keep all my thoughts and feelings within because i am afraid to show the real me. or is the face i show the real me? this scares me.

From,

Someone

sounds familiar...

hey u.. heheh.. if ur reading this (which i know u will, just dont know when) does this letter sounds familiar to u too? hhehe does this letter speaks about you too? mmmmm :unsure:

thus mr madmutt... ur not alone...

there are lots of people like u...

confused, lost. perhaps even scared.

with a mask that looks so real they cant distinguish the fake anymore.

maybe.. i too am like you... i just dont know... yet...

sweetp

Dear p...

sorry ha. naguibo ko to saimo... abo ko man gibuhon ito pero mayo akong magiginibo masakit talaga. dai kaya. bakong pasil. eh kita man baga maluya pa. mayo pangkusog.. bago ako naghali akala ko kaya ko.. makakaya ta.. huri na kang na-realize ko dai palan... iba na talaga pang totoo na.. paginiisp mo sana garo madilion gabo spero pagnangyayari na.. nagiiba na.. siguro ta may mga bagay na nangyayari sa totoong buhay na dai ta man lang naisip... hay inda...

dai ko na lugod aram kung pano makikiualy saimo... nasusuya ako na nahihirak.. inda dai o maintindihan... tano man kaya dai mo kayang akoon... iba ka.. iba man ako...

tsaka ano man ang magiginibo ko kung igwa pa palan akong gustong makua na mayo man saimo.. maraot man yan? dai man baga... minsan baga dapat isipon ta man sadiri ta bako lang ibang tao pirmi.. sorry kung saimo ko ito nagibo...

aram ko anggot ka. u have the right to be. pero sana man lang dai mo paggibuhon na paaagi ang pagraot sa sadiri mo para lang makua mo su nawara saimo... lalo lang akong naiirita saka nasusuya saimo.. eh abo ko man yan mangyari...

tama na.. grow up. please. kadto cute ilingon ngunian dai na. abuso na. kakurnihan na... mapagalon na. habo ko na talaga.

ilinga man daw sadiri mo?! abo takang laiton gusto ko lang ma mata ka na sa katotohanan... please.. for old times sake..

minsan kaya OA ka namn... nakakapikon na ang ka-oa-han mo.. bako nang cute... mapagalon nang para ilingon saka dangugon... hay inda... bahala ka na daw..

pero sayang talaga.. kung abo mo su offer ko di dai.. arog lang yan kayan ka dali... ano ta pagpaparapiriton ta ka man..

sige salamat na sana..

pagnagbalik ka na sa dati saka ka na lang makiulay sako iyo?

sige salamat giraray.

dear neighbor,

and so we meet again...grabe, when i first saw you, sobra akong kinabahan...akala ko kasi hindi mo na ako papansinin, especially after what i did to you. pero here we are, acting as if nothing happened...

wish we could be friends again. and from there, let's see if we could start all over. you know what i mean.

:)