The Mail Box

:unsure:

hihhiihi ;)

just like what it ses on your signature..."priceless" dang! im a few post away from my 1,000th-- :)

mmmmmmm :unsure: i have to ponder that more.... :unsure:

oohhh CONGRATS! heheh ;)

ponder?aint that a bit "heavy" dont you think?--off topic...

**turns engine, baby lets burn ... the falcon, you...and me...**

Dear ....

From where i got the push to write this letter or for what or why im doing this, im still groping for answers...although im sure of aforementioned 'disclaimers' above, if you may. ....oh well, i think i go with you being grateful for atleast weve crossed paths and shared the beauty and mystery of "living", not just existing, so to speak, despite the unfairness of life. ...well, i cant reli write so well right now

and put everything in mind and my heart right now into words coz, first everything seems to be so profound..

im literally choked...my thoughts seems to be racing against

each other... my mind.. my feelings... my frustrations..

but thank you.

that even for a fleeting moment you've touched my life. you make me smile. you make me laugh. you never gave up on me.

You are a great person.. you know that and you are far better than what you think of yourself.

also, i wana apologized for whatever inconveniences and complications i

unintentionally brought into your world...

im glad our paths crossed... even for a while.

justme.

Dear Bancard,

Simula palang naman sinabi ko na sa inyo na hindi maganda ang magkaroon ako ng credit card. Sinabi kong wag nyo kong kulitin at baka sa sobrang inis ko e kumuha ako ng card, i max out ko agad tapos d bayaran just to spite you.

ngayon naniniwala na kyo sakin?

At wag nyong hahanapin daddy ko,

magagalit yun,lalo akong hindi bibigyan ng pera..wawa naman kayo.

Moi

Dear Bancard,

Simula palang naman sinabi ko na sa inyo na hindi maganda ang magkaroon ako ng credit card. Sinabi kong wag nyo kong kulitin at baka sa sobrang inis ko e kumuha ako ng card, i max out ko agad tapos d bayaran just to spite you.

Moi

hahaha.... You definitely made your point...... and you made me laugh

From somebody who'd been in the same situation.......

Dear Bancard,

Moi

hahaha.... You definitely made your point...... and you made me laugh

From somebody who'd been in the same situation.......

Glad to know that there's at least one person who finds this funny (aside from me).. A lot of people are angry kasi (bancard peeps) :lol:

Jollibee,

Sana po libre na ulit ang gravy. Naaalala ko pa ang panahong nilalagok ko yun o sinasabaw sa kanin. Ngayon, may bayad na ang dagdag gravy, di pa puno yung unang libre (di pala yun libre, kasama na sa binayaran kong meal). Buti pa sa kfc. Gravy lang po yan, wag nyo nang ipagdamot.

Mr. Mcdonald

ganun?? pati gravy may bayad na rin? :unsure:

Dear sweetp,

sulat ko para sayo.. sagutin mo ha... para malaman mo ano dapat mong gawin. pag-isipan mo sana itong mabuti..

the truth may be disturbing, so much that your mind will come to a screeching halt and u shall perish.... but those are the risks of walking into an event, not knowing anything

but then... why deny yourself things for reasons that you cant even control?

sweetp

Dear people,

Two people love each other only when they are quite capable of living with out each other, but still CHOOSE to live with each other.

If being loved is your goal, you will fail to achieve it. The only way to be assured of being love it to be a person worthy of love, and you can not be a person worthy of love when youy primary goal in life is to passively be loved.

road less traveled...

Para sayo,

sinumalan mo na rin lang managalog kahapon e lulubuslubusin ko na.

Alam mo ba na sa bawat pag gising ko, kahit na ba tanghali na e,

tila napakaganda ng umaga?NA sa bawat pag ring ng telepono e alam ko kung tatayo ako para sagutin yun o hindi...kasi alam ko kung ikaw yun o ibang tao.

Alam mo ba na nung sinabi mo sa akin nung isang araw na magkakaroon din tayo ng "UPS and DOWNS" e dalawang oras akong naka tingin sa librong hindi ko naman nababasa... dahil sa kakaisip ko ng kung anong maaaring dahilan ng ating pagkakatampuhan?Sa tutoo lang, wala akong maisip. Maaaring mas matigas ang ulo ko sayo, o mas isip bata ako KUNG MINSAN, pero hindi ako kailanman makikipag away ng alam kong walang balikan.

Hindi ko pa alam, pero sa palagay ko e masarap kang awayin. Kasi hindi pa nga mainit ulo mo, parang ang sarap mong papakpapakin....

Galing sakin.

Edited by swit_lass
Jollibee,

Sana po libre na ulit ang gravy. Naaalala ko pa ang panahong nilalagok ko yun o sinasabaw sa kanin. Ngayon, may bayad na ang dagdag gravy, di pa puno yung unang libre (di pala yun libre, kasama na sa binayaran kong meal). Buti pa sa kfc. Gravy lang po yan, wag nyo nang ipagdamot.

Mr. Mcdonald

ganun?? pati gravy may bayad na rin? :unsure:

Two pesos for extra gravy.Tingnan mo Jollibee, meron ng mga hindi kumakain sa inyo, mukha kasi kayong pera. :(

dear taxi driver w/ plate no. TW? ???

pasalamat ka nakalimutan ko plate no mo...pero ung pagmumuka mo di ko makalimutan. lintek ka..may paubo-ubo ka pa..pa-weak and innocent effect..HHHHayyyuupp

ang metro mo kala mo gripo...wala pa tayo sa kabilang kanto...magiisangdaan na babayaran ko...

sana kumita ka ng malaki sa ganyang pandaraya mo...

kasi malalala na yang ubo...pambili ng gamot...

oisst mamang drayber eto na sundo mo:evil: :evil: :evil:

your guardian------->> :evil:

dear bossing manager,

i know that you are aware of my non-job related browsing activities such as posting at mtc and chatting thru the yahoo messenger (at least i don't chat thru the mirc which would be more "makapal" of me) during working hours eventhough you do not utter a single word about this to me nor do you warn me. i'm begging you to please do not tell the c.e.o. anything regarding this matter. why? because i need this job (everybody needs a job, boss) and i like this job. i do my job quite well anyways (not very good but good enough, i think), and i just need to do something and keep myself from drowsing off at my desk. you very well know that staring at a computer for 8 hours a day (well, 4 hours on saturdays) could knock anyone off (and that's unless they "play around a little bit"). i really hope you understand (you do, right?), and that you won't terminate me... and that you'd still recommend me for that appointment as a regular employee.

i swear, i'm giving my 100% to doing this job... i always did.

one more thing boss, thank you.

from the being known as kuletman ;)

dear besprend

i'll be happy to read one of ur love letters hehehe.. kaya post mo na dito!! LOL!! kopya?? ikaw talaga!! grrrr :P peace!!

Salamat po sa pakikinig sa aking mga hinaing kahapon hehe. I badly need someone who will listen to me.. and thank you for making me smile and feel better (in a way) oh wag ka nang magalit kung inaway lang.. ano magagawa ko un po ang totoo eh. hihi peace! dont worry i'll get over this soon.... :D

wish me luck!!

kwentuhan mo ako tungkol dun sa date nyo ha? hehehe :P

ur besprend

dear bossing manager,

i know that you are aware of my non-job related browsing activities such as posting at mtc and chatting thru the yahoo messenger (at least i don't chat thru the mirc which would be more "makapal" of me) during working hours eventhough you do not utter a single word about this to me nor do you warn me. i'm begging you to please do not tell the c.e.o. anything regarding this matter. why? because i need this job (everybody needs a job, boss) and i like this job. i do my job quite well anyways (not very good but good enough, i think), and i just need to do something and keep myself from drowsing off at my desk. you very well know that staring at a computer for 8 hours a day (well, 4 hours on saturdays) could knock anyone off (and that's unless they "play around a little bit"). i really hope you understand (you do, right?), and that you won't terminate me... and that you'd still recommend me for that appointment as a regular employee.

i swear, i'm giving my 100% to doing this job... i always did.

one more thing boss, thank you.

from the being known as kuletman ;)

nako..style ko rin yan noon.. and they never really bothered to take away my access.... member din ata dito yung systems admin namin eh :lol:

IB, saya no?? kakatuwa nga si SweetP( :* ) na papaost tuloy ako ng love notes ng d oras :D

Para sayo,

sinumalan mo na rin lang managalog kahapon e lulubuslubusin ko na.

Alam mo ba na sa bawat pag gising ko, kahit na ba tanghali na e,

tila napakaganda ng umaga?NA sa bawat pag ring ng telepono e alam ko kung tatayo ako para sagutin yun o hindi...kasi alam ko kung ikaw yun o ibang tao.

Alam mo ba na nung sinabi mo sa akin nung isang araw na magkakaroon din tayo ng "UPS and DOWNS" e dalawang oras akong naka tingin sa librong hindi ko naman nababasa... dahil sa kakaisip ko ng kung anong maaaring dahilan ng ating pagkakatampuhan?Sa tutoo lang, wala akong maisip. Maaaring mas matigas ang ulo ko sayo, o mas isip bata ako KUNG MINSAN, pero hindi ako kailanman makikipag away ng alam kong walang balikan.

Hindi ko pa alam, pero sa palagay ko e masarap kang awayin. Kasi hindi pa nga mainit ulo mo, parang ang sarap mong papakpapakin....

Galing sakin.

uy....linggo ng wika ata ngayun ah.......

ganun rin ang peelings ko sayu...