The Mail Box

Dear Everyone,

you see me as a person who is very lively and full of energy, although the real me hides behind that wall. i am as vulnerable as the next person is. i just don't understand why i must keep on hiding, is it acceptance or is it for show? i really don't know. i keep all my thoughts and feelings within because i am afraid to show the real me. or is the face i show the real me? this scares me.

From,

Someone

sounds familiar...

hey u.. heheh.. if ur reading this (which i know u will, just dont know when) does this letter sound familiar to u too? hhehe does this letter speaks about you too? mmmmm :unsure:

thus mr madmutt... ur not alone...

there are lots of people like u...

confused, lost. perhaps even scared.

with a mask that looks so real they cant distinguish the fake anymore.

maybe.. i too am like you... i just dont know... yet...

sweetp

Dear Someone,

We see you as a very lively person, but we know, just like you know..

that it is all for show.

It's not because it's obvious, but because we are all the same.

Each and everyone, has been through the same.

You need never hide, not from us. not from me.

We are all one and the same,

We deal with life is that a shame?

I am here, just like you are.. and we will get through this, what ever you are.

To wear a mask is a way of coping, there is nothing wrong with tht,

to show defeat.,.now that is f**k.

Just keep your head up, and show them your smile.

Swit

MiLMnks

Natatandaan ko pa dati, 3 years ago may minahal kang babae, naging magkaibigan muna kayo, tapos naging mag bestfriend. Halos parehas kayo ng pananaw sa buhay. Lalo na sa pagibig. Gusto nyo laging kasama ang minamahal nyo, di nyo kayang mahiwalay sa minamahal nyo. Ayaw nyo ng long distance relationship kasi paliwanag nya, na pinaniwalaan mo - Para sa matanda lang ang long distance relationship....

Lumipas ang buwan, kasagsagan ng Erap controversy, may sakit ka. Kailangan mong bumalik sa Abroad. Di kayo nakatiis, at nagtapat kayo ng damdamin sa isa't isa. Halos isang taon nyo ring tiniis na maging mag bestpren lang! Naging kayo pa nga diba? ilang buwan yun, 3 months? kaso paalis na sya, at dahil takot ang parents nya sa kaguluhan ng bansa, di mo alam di na sya pababalikin.

Sya alam nya yun, kaya naman napagkasunduan nyong itigil ang relasyon. BOBO!!! kasi pumayag ka. Di mo na pinaglaban, kasi nga naman umpisa palang di kayo naniniwala sa long distance love affair nga di ba? Umuwi sya, pero umasa ka pa rin. Nag email, nag chat, nag text ng halos kalahating taon. Hanggang, naging konti ang email, text, chat session nyo, busy na kayo.

Naisip mo, na tama at di ka naniniwala sa Long distnce relationship. Kasi pumalpak kayo. Me BF na sya, nakalimutan ka na. Ikaw nag iisa. Takot mainlove.

Eh ngayon? pano na ngayon? bat ka ganyan ngayon? may gusto ka, actually mas higit sa gusto... kaso malayo sya, at higit sa lahat, di pa kayo nagkikita, at malabong magkita. Bakit di ka pa sumuko? kala ko ba ayaw mo ng ganung relasyon?

Sagot, kasi nagmature ka na, alam mo na ang ibig sabihin ng pagibig. kelangan ng sakripisyo, hindi pagsuko. Sige lang bro, suportahan kita. Di ko papayagang sumuko ka. teka nga pala? alam ba nya? ni hindi mo nga masabi eh.

MagClwnFsh

Dear Beautiful lady,

I must admit that the moment I saw your avatar I thought you were beautiful, I mean I really did look forward to seeing you. But then when I finally saw you I realized that avatars really do not reveal so much about a person, it just gives you a little bird's eye view of how a person is. I still do think that you are extremely beautiful and that I have no other way to describe you other than just simply captivating. But the point really is not about beauty but rather is it worth it that you are beautiful or are you just beautiful to compensate your obvious lack of self esteem???

Me :)

ang galing talaga nitong thread mo sweetP ;)

naaliw ako sa mga sulat niyo :D :D :D

dear - -

sorry i couldn't be that man you thought i was, the man you said deserved you. i don't... but then again, i'm glad... that for a few moment of my life, you were so mine, and i was yours.

me

hi TF!!!!

im glad u like it :D

nakakatuwa talaga noh??!! :D

mmmmm

and...

dont worry in the long run u will meet someone who will love you for what and who you are... you will meet someone whom u neet not change ur true identity just to gain her love... u will find someone wherein... both of u deserves each other..

have faith. ;)

sweetp

dear......

it's been long since we first met...... i know u r so nice.... but how come ure acting cold towards me lately......... was it just me????? did u get pissed off with my actions..... id rather hear it from u straight.... i know u're not really like that..... i just hope i could get to talk to u...... know u more...... and maybe let u see the real me....... u may be misleaded with my actions here in MTC.... im just having fun... sorry if ure affected by it.... :Sigh: i do hope i could let u know im a friend.... a real one... :cry:

Leira

(--- an open letter ---)

Washing the dishes together, joking around, telling stories, watching for morning to come; paper rose; watching you sleep; holding my hand, leading the way, head on your shoulder, going out of your way to drop me at the station… A SIGN?

Caressing your hair, and mine too; head on my lap, sleeping; arms around my shoulder, as if I’M YOURS and YOU’RE MINE; the most UNEXPECTED kiss… This is where IT all began…

Sleeping with you by my side; holding hands; sweetest kisses and breath-taking embraces… OVERFLOWING feelings that just can’t be locked inside…

… Sad to say, ALL THESE are coming to an end, and I just wanna say THANK YOU for all these memories ( precious memories best kept SECRET, forever)… You’ve made me so happy even for just a little time. And even if THIS is WRONG, I have NO REGRETS, whatsoever. I’m not sure if you really DID love me, but what I do know, is that I LOVE YOU... (even if you hurt me a lot of times) and I just can’t imagine how my life could ever be the same again without you… You’ve already become a part of me that I find it DIFFICULT to LET GO…

...I’LL NEVER FORGET… and I’LL KEEP ON REMEMBERING…

...Questions left unanswered, feelings that now has to be kept locked deep within… ... Somehow, I’LL STILL… REMEMBER…

To whom it may concern.....

Its been more than a month now that i've known you. Even if only we see each here in MTC. The warm welcome that you gave is the reason why im here everyday. Hoping that i could talk to you, share stories with you and even share laughters. As time passes by, i got a close to you...a closeness i never intended to be. I cannot tell you how i feel right now. All i know is that everytime i open my pc and go online one thing is for sure.... i'll login and look for you. we have'nt met each other, you have'nt seen even in pictures...crazy isn't it?

A person in me wants to tell you something, but i think i still dont have enough courage to do it for several reason...Maybe i'll just let time decide it when i will mention these words inside... I have to be sure of it first coz i dont want to hurt you in the end.......

With this revelation i made...i hope one thing will not change. What ever might be the outcome of this.... i'll always be a FRIEND of yours until the END...

me....:)

hi TF!!!!

im glad u like it :D

nakakatuwa talaga noh??!! :D

mmmmm

and...

dont worry in the long run u will meet someone who will love you for what and who you are... you will meet someone whom u neet not change ur true identity just to gain her love... u will find someone wherein... both of u deserves each other..

have faith. ;)

sweetp

thanks sweetP :blush: ;)

dear ...

you're getting old now... so am i... we can't run together like we used to.. well u can't carry yourself anymore, and i.. well.. don't have that luxury of time anymore. in a few years, or worse.. moments.. you'll leave this place. i'm glad i grew up with you there by the sidelines. watching every progress or stumbles i make. thanks my beloved dog, thanks.

me ;) :) :D

Dear ............

You've been so good to me ever since I've discovered you by accident. You didn't only meet my expectations but surpassed it even. I've never regretted knowing you because you gave me the best times of my life. You made me truly happy and changed the way I see myself now.

But all things come to an end, no matter how good they are. I don't really know if I can do this but I want to prove to myself that I can. You've become so much a part of me, I don't know if I'll be able to live the rest of my life without you but I know I can if I willed it enough.

Thanks for everything. I'll never forget you. Thinking about you would always put a smile in my face.

It's me ....

BAGO MAG-ISIP NG KUNG ANIK-ANIK: This is my open letter to MTC!!! HEHEHE!!! Defensive ba? Wala lang, practice lang para when that time comes, copy-paste na lang :)

Dear "babae sa MRT kanina",

I was reading a book I recently bought from the national bookstore when you caught my attention. My goodness, you are one of the most beauitiful in all of God's creation. As the MRT stopped at Boni Station, I realized you were simply perfect, but I pretended to pay attention to my book. When the MRT went down the tunnel to the dark parts before stopping at Buendia Station, you gave out a wonderful smile, you were suddenly excited. Finally, at Ayala station, it was both our stop, I went out ahead of you telling myself not to look back, then finally just before I can start walking, I did and made my glimpse one last time.........

Grabe sana araw araw kang sumakay ng MRT........

Me :)

dear......

i was really surprised when finally you told me (us for this matter) how u really feel about me....... i thought it was just a joke..... (kumbaga nadala ka lang sa tukso).... when u called i was so speechless.... that was one gesture that touched my heart....

let time be the judge.. let fate take its course...... just the old cliche goes... let's cross the bridge when we get there.... as for the moment, let's enjoy the friendship... if it would bloom and continue on to another level so be it.... im not closing any doors.... but if it goes otherwise... i hope u would keep that promise.. that ud be a friend no matter what.....

u still have a lot of things to know about me.... and me bout you..... last week of october wont be that long anymore..... let's wait and see and start from there...... but for the record..... im happy knowing u;; be there for me... though distance may set us apart... just what uve said i may not be aware of it but u r always with me...... thank u very much daddy yo.... :)

thankful,

Leira

dear......

i was really surprised when finally you told me (us for this matter) how u really feel about me....... i thought it was just a joke..... (kumbaga nadala ka lang sa tukso).... when u called i was so speechless.... that was one gesture that touched my heart....

let time be the judge.. let fate take its course...... just the old cliche goes... let's cross the bridge when we get there.... as for the moment, let's enjoy the friendship... if it would bloom and continue on to another level so be it.... im not closing any doors.... but if it goes otherwise... i hope u would keep that promise.. that ud be a friend no matter what.....

u still have a lot of things to know about me.... and me bout you..... last week of october wont be that long anymore..... let's wait and see and start from there...... but for the record..... im happy knowing u;; be there for me... though distance may set us apart... just what uve said i may not be aware of it but u r always with me...... thank u very much daddy yo.... :)

thankful,

Leira

buti pa sya, may courage magtapat, ako wala... :(

s3cr3tiv3,

we know you're handling a lot of responsibility right now. and you've got a lot more on your plate than before... but you have to realize, it's not just what you're doing that's important to you. please, please, take care of us. we're not saying that you should forget what you have to do... all we're saying is, take some time out for us as well... enjoy life... enjoy it with us... we're not taking you away from your work... we're just helping yo to deal with your life. we love you, and hope you love us as well...

Your Heart and Mind

Jean,

I Love You.

I practice saying these words

whenever you are not around

but when you happen to be near

I could never deliver the sound

You make me feel nervous

My heart wants to start jumping

The moment I see and hear you

The birds seem to start singing

Yet I have no courage at all

To show my true feelings for you

it frightens me to imagine

what you would do if you knew

would you be happy for my sake

and encourage me to go on?

Or would you laugh to my face

and scold me for what I've done?

So until I am sure I can take

your reaction in whatever way

I keep my emotions in check

and sigh when I should say

I love you.

Kit

Dear....

I just want to ask why did u come into my life?

what is ur purpose? please tell me now..

for it is easier to know the truth than assume.. or make guesses

are u planning to stay for good? or are u just passing by?

Are u just peeking? or do u really want to enter my heart?

why are u being nice?

who am i to you?

what is this all about?

justme

Dear Everyone,

i graciously admire the people who stick to their principles. i don't know if i do stick with mine but i always see myself as a diplomat, always looking for a compromise. i never ever get why if you believe in something you have to stick with it. we can talk things over right. i feel as if i have no backbone to stand up on. am i yellow or am i just naive. hopefully, i find the answer soon.

Someone

just a story i want to share to guys who are not confident on how they look...

True Love story

by Barry and Joyce Vissell

Moses Mendelssohn, the grandfather of the well-known German composer, was far from being handsome. Along with a rather short stature, he had a grotesque hunchback.

One day he visited a merchant in Hamburg who had a lovely daughter named Frumtje. Moses fell hopelessly inlove with her. But Frumtje was repulsed by his misshapen appearance.

When it came time for him to leave, Moses gathered his courage and climbed the stairs to her room to take one last opportunity to speak to her. She was a vision of heavenly beauty, but caused him deep sadness by her refusal to look at him. After several attempts at conversation,

Moses shyly asked, "Do you believe marriages are made in heaven?"

Yes She answered, and still looking at the floor, "And do you?"

Yes I do Moses replied. "You see in heaven at the birth of each boy, the Lord announces which girl he will marry. When I was born, my future bride was pointed out to me. Then the Lord added, "But your wife will be humpbacked"

"Right there and then, I called out, Oh Lord, a humpbacked woman would be a tragedy. Please, Lord give me the hump and let her be beautiful."

Then Frumtjie looked up into his eyes and was stirred by some deep memory. She reached out and gave Moses her hand and later became his devoted wife.

i've never been able to see through ur actions that night... until now, i'm still mystified by the way you handled the situation in my intoxicated state... of course on that particular moment, i'm not fully aware of what u were doing... but if i only had some strength left that night..., who knows what could've happened...?

...they told me u were just inches away from me (your lips even more so... ) ...and although he was there, u still insisted on taking care of me... holding my hand, giving soothing words, guiding my way... WHY?

...and now, I'm hooked on you... so hooked that even if it's wrong to feel this way, i'm still entertaining these lustful thoughts in my mind...

...last time i've seen u, i felt this tension... i know u felt it too... coz u were begining to get defensive, mentioning him everytime i get close to you... but i saw those glances... or was it just wishful thinking... ?

In a few days, i will see you again... and this time, my mind's made up... i need answers... i need confirmation... i need satisfaction... and u better get ready...

:heart: , ---