Well I'm sorry, but I just came off my bike

And my face is scarred

And chance has barred me seeing you tonight

I was over the other side of the city

And if the truth be known, I'd say

That you look great from there

Before you shaved your hair today

• 2 weeks later...

C, i need someone to replace you... who won't judge me.. .have fun together with no strings attached ... who listens to my rants and in turn listens to your drama in life... to laugh at each others corny jokes... to give courage to one another i facing challenges... i am missing you badly... take care and ingat lagi...have a good life where you are.. don't hesitate to call me if you need a sympathetic friend... B

Sun shine,

I still think about that night. That night when we played dumb and silly. I was 18 years young.

And I was the rain you've never known before. You never liked me. You were just curious why most of your friends are fond of me.

Some sort of latent fascination about the words I can say, and even more, the words at the back of the notebook you check on weekly.

We were inappropriate. But still, we were convinced it doesn't matter to a point that we let that night happen.

And then the dates whenever a storm cancels class. We shopped for books, some more cheap stuff, and sanitary napkins.

Then you made me listen to The Corrs. And I hated it. And you loved it. Then I loved it.

But I lacked a dream. You have plenty. I live the day for what it can dish out. You have plans. And out of respect, I walked away.

I cannot allow myself to slow you down. I cannot allow myself to hold you back. And there you go saying I'll amount to something someday.

Funny how that won't sink into me until now. It has been a while now, but I still don't have that dream you say I need.

Sure, I can buy things. Quite a number of things. But this is not a dream. It's but a chemical reaction. Useless. To me. And that you can attest.

I guess you really don't get what you want in this life. And those that you don't desire over, you get a constant supply of.

You dreamt for me once. You dreamt that I would have me my own dream. And now... I don't think that is possible too.

Because as it seems... the only dream I could ever have... is you.

PS: the walls are thin, I'm keeping my voice low. I must let this go.

Adam

Edited by ADAM
  • 2 weeks later...

Dy,

I thank the Almighty for having you come into my life. It's been more than 3 years since we first met, in unfavorable circumstances. We were both lost, and found our way to each other.

I came into this relationship already broken, not being able to trust, and paranoid, and it's ironic that I'm expressing my feelings for you in a place that has contributed to my brokenness. I find comfort, however, in the fact that your trust in me is untarnished, and unwavering. I only wish I could do the same for you, simply because I still have trouble understanding that there are still, good, faithful, and loyal men in the world.

As I continue with the healing process, I want you to know that I am praying to God to extend your patience and love for someone like me. I also pray to him that I may learn how to love myself purely and in His ways. I pray that together, we overcome these trying times, and that we may fulfill our duties to our families and to each other. I pray for peace of mind and everyday kindness.

I pray so hard, every single day.

My

• Like (+1) 1

I am in probably the most unbearable agony of my life. And that is because of this thick wall separating u now from me. God knows how much I regret all that I had done. And if I could turn back the time, I really would. I hope you will begin to realize that as long as you love me, rage will never leave you. It stays there till you start to forgive me.I am really sorry I can't stay with you because everyday, I am hurting. Everyday, I am dying. Everyday I am losing myself.

My Dearest Denise,

Year in and year out, your Birthday makes us (me and your Mom) just a little ‘sad’ because we know that you'll have grown up one more year, gone away from us a little more, and would have made new friends to spend your time with; thus, taking away precious time you could have spent with us. Nevertheless, you will always stay with us in our hearts, whenever and wherever you are- year in and year out.

As your father, I cannot fathom and understand, being a man, how my once little daughter is going to fare and face the realities of life. This makes me insecure and this feeling overshadows my relationship with you my dear. It makes me overprotective – sometimes to a fault. For me, you never ‘grow up’ and is always, the small girl who depended on me to fix a broken hand or a leg of your dolls, and fought with your sister and pet dogs to sit on my lap and be caressed and kissed.

When we push you to make you do things you don’t want to, it isn’t because we just want you to follow our wishes- that would only be selfish. Actually, it would be a lot easier for us to simply allow you to do whatever you want. The truth is that imposing discipline is, in fact, difficult for us because we’d rather spend the time we have with you just enjoying your company and having fun. But there should be a balance of work vs. fun, love and life, as well as moral norms to means of today’s generation. Sure you would invoke the argument of the so-called ‘generation gap,’ but there's something like a line of gold thread running through the parents’ words when they talk to their children, and gradually over the years it gets to be long enough for you to pick up in your hands and weave into a cloth that feels like love itself.

To become successful, you will have to develop the ability to give up some things that you might want at the moment, for other things that are more important and beneficial for you in the long run. Be the best that you can be, and value hardwork as you keep both your feet firmly planted on the ground. Remember this: there is no shortcut to success, it is earned, nurtured, and developed. As you soar confidently in your own sky, do not speak ill of anyone; and respect your elders (including those that are not your own). There is nobody in the history of humanity, where a disrespectful mortal succeed in his/her endeavors.

There will be times (and there had been times) where your Mom and I will seem unfair or even harsh on you (blame it on ‘generation gap’). But we want to make it very clear to you that whatever advice, direction, or even punishment that we will give you, it comes from a good place, and it is because we only want you to be a better person. I know that, in some instances where I was too strict, you even ‘disliked’ me. God knows that there were times I disliked my parents, too. But now I fully understand where they were coming from. Of course, that was and will always be painful for me since I don’t want to be just a parent but I also want to be a friend. But I should be a parent, first and foremost, and I’m ready to give up many friendship points to insure that I’m raising you the right way. Actually, I never understood what my father meant when he said that it hurt him more than it hurt me whenever he ‘punished’ me, until we had you and your sister.

It was my parents who taught me to value discipline and respect. Feelings of worth can flourish only in an atmosphere where individual differences are appreciated, mistakes are tolerated, communication is open, and rules are flexible - the kind of atmosphere that is found in a nurturing family where discipline and respect are paramount. Trust me my dear, many years from now, you will look back and actually thank us for being the parents that we’ve been.

A father-daughter relationship is one of the most important relationships that a girl can have growing up throughout his lifetime. Having a father is the first relationship that a girl has with a male, and therefore is a very life shaping relationship. Without a father-daughter relationship, a girl is forced to form her own opinion of how a relationship with their male counterparts should be, and this sometimes leads to tragedy. A woman is able to look back and learn a lot from the father-daughter relationship that they had growing up, and many are able to use it to form other relationships with men that will last for the rest of their lifetime. As John Mayer says “Fathers be good to your daughters, daughters will love like you do.”

To a father growing old, nothing is dearer than a doting daughter.

I love you dearly, Denise, Anak

• Like (+1) 3

If you don't want to do your job (and yeah, that is what you call a job, what your idea of one doesn't even qualify as a bare minimum), don't stop me from doing mine.

I'm not gonna sweat to have you terminated. Magsasawa ka sa mukha ko till you realize that it's either you leave, or deal with the reality that I, not you, am running the show.

Bring it on, undesirable fag... I need some entertainment. :)

@itsmeyourboss