The Mail Box

(4/4)

'Tang Tinio, I know you only have my words, and that you will not live to see these acts still to come. I know you have but months if not mere weeks left in the mortal realms.

But know this too; I am today a master engineer because, two decades ago, I saw you take apart a piston ring-damaged Isuzu 6BB1-T truck engine by some remote rebel infested roadside deep up north, and perform an emergency ring repair with literally wire and pliers, right in front of my wide open teenage eyes. All that long hot afternoon by the bare roadside I handed you the tools and you put together those hundreds of shiny metal machine parts, without a manual, without even finishing grade six, crackling M-16A1 gunshots in the distance, to re-make the engine good as new, and so take us home safely, the truck turbo whistling swiftly through the late afternoon fog, a hundred wild-charging kilometers left to go through red checkpoints, the throbbing engine taking us home before the plunging sunset shut the passes on our faces.

From then on just a simple matter of time until I would go on to take apart whole plants and hundred million dollar factories and then put them back together good or better, to run faster and harder than they were first designed to do. And like you, I do all such with my own transnational team and home grown techniques; with neither written manuals nor other’s mantles to lean on.

And all these other things to come, for our town, this government, even the god damned country? These are all, equivalently, a simple matter of time for me. And of death to our enemies.

Tatang Tinio, I shall not see you again in this world after this Christmas. But a long, long time ago we faced the unknown, unarmed, and unafraid. I pray that our coming parting will be just as brave.

And, as ever, death to all enemies

Felix Villaflor IV

We always used to fight

The record that we kept of wrongs and rights

would lock us there inside

You turned and walked away and left me picking pieces off the ground

but I am here to stay

Although in pieces, I'll go pick up the pieces

I'm waiting out the night

For when we see the sun, the work we've done will finally come to light

And with the break of day

we'll put the pieces back in place somehow

until we find our way

I'll go pick up the pieces every time

Sa Mga Namumuno ng Aming Tanggapan,

Bakit kayo ganyan? Di ata makatao ang ginagawa nyo eh !

Sinisira nyo ang diwa ng Pasko ng mga maliliit na empleyado !

Kung d man natuloy ang pagunaw ng mundo, sana kayo na lang ang NAGUNAW !!!

Isang Nagmamalasakit na Empleyado.

PS

Mga P$%#^ *&^ nyo !

Edited by lonelylooker