The Mail Box

M,

You are a year older today, I did not notice the big changes you had, before kiss sa lips , now sa cheeks na lang sad.gif . Before you ask me " can I sit on your lap? " but now when i ask you to sit on my lap, you tell me ... " later na lang". Before , Barbie dolls, but now Taylor Swift. Before "patabi sa pag tulog" , but now " dun ka na lang sa kabilang kwarto "... But always remember I'm always here beside you and always will be.... I Love You anak ! Daddy will now have to let go of that cute baby of mine now, but will cherish those sweet moments we have... Now daddy will be looking forward seeing this cute baby turning into a beautiful little girl .

Happy Birthday cute... ay sorry GANDA na pala rolleyes.gif

Daddy J

Edited by lonelylooker

A

How many times do you have to be reminded that for women the best aphrodisiac is not power, wealth or charm. Isabel Allende wrote that the best aphrodisiacs for them are words; the G-spot is in their ears; and to look for it below there is a waste of time.

Sing them a song. Write them a poem. Send them a letter. Talk dirty to them. Tell them how much you want them.

If you do these, then your women will not be those who want power or wealth or charm. They will be those who want you.

Find her and tell her she is the one.

E

Edited by donjulio1942
  • Like (+1) 1