The Mail Box

I always thought that u are the one for me. First time in my life Ix even picturedmyself in white dress walking down the aisle while you waiting at the altar. Up to now. ur the one I love but feel so lonely beside you. And now I realize that I am not genuinely happy at all. I know I have to let this go.

Dear YOU,

It was never easy, and I never really expected it to be.

Fingers crossed, I just hope I get over it. Right now, I don't wanna pretend that I'm OK. Should I be able to really cross the bridge without looking back, then I have finally freed myself from it.

But I couldn't help but wonder when that will happen. It seems like you know it whenever I'm starting on my recovery and getting on with life. Just then something will pop up and remind me of you. Songs you've dedicated and sang for me... The food you'd travel that far to deliver to me and those that you've cooked for me... Places we've been to... Your scent... Felt like you still envelope my whole being.

I didn't close on anything because I want to naturally recover from this. Without much pressure even with too much ache, I want to do the walk.

Just this... I have stayed true to my heart for what you've always been worth to me.

G.U.T.

No amount of words can make me leave you.

And no amount of words can push you away, too.

How can we love and hate each other so much at the same time?

How can you wish to k*ll me when you can't even stand my silence?

I want to sleep now

but your image keeps me up all night.

If there's just a pill to forget you,

I would have bought a hundred bottles. geez!

Bitch,

You can pretend to be the sweetest, friendliest and most loving person in the world. But you just showed your true colors to those who you used to call your friends (remember us?) and we now all know who and what you really are as a person. We were fooled by you once and since we're not falling into your "I'm a victim" crap no more, you decided to hoard new "friends" who you suckered into believing what you project to be.

You can tell other people who have sh!t for brains all the lies that you can concoct about me for them to believe.

Such a hypocrite you are! You complain about my fashion sense of nothing but black all the time, yet here you are, trying to be me by dressing up like me, painting your nails like mine. Dear me! I think you're a "Single White Stupid Female!"

Here's one thing I can assure you, everything, every bit of lie that you wove and used to fill up your inflated ego would eventually blow up and hit you smack on the face.

When that time comes, I will be at the sidelines, watching and laughing my fat a$$ off.

It's me,

The Bigger Biatch

Edited by darkeinjel
  • 2 weeks later...

Pathetic,

Please stop all the nonsense. You're starting to act like a pathetic creature begging for scraps from the table. I used to understand you, but now, I can't help but feel that you're looking for attention in all the wrong places. Let it go! And please, stop whining and bitchin' bout the same old same old every-single-effing-time.

It's me,

The Big Bad Biatch

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

chances are we bruise the same;

a family tree desperate for rain.

a thirst only deserts know best.

a hurt so at home in our chests.

call it stubbornness or bravery,

to let our branches continue to reach,

with such a noble aim:

such a noble aim as love.

every broken branch and loosened leaf

that we’ve grown to ignore,

is now a part of something greater than before.

every nest that rests upon our limbs,

seeking shelter from the storms,

is a purpose worth being broken for.

it's hard to keep the rainclouds out

when the windows never close

the house feels like a graveyard now

like the floorboards hide the bones

and I have lost your face

it slips between my fingers now

and all the world is gray

as though you took the colors with you

when you went and passed away

I remember how the bedroom looked

when you left to see your lord

the sheets were a mess

and your clothes were all wrecked

in a pile by the door

and though my blood runs the same as it did before

only difference is now I barely feel it anymore

so I collected all our plans and crimes

and set them all alight

the only thing that bound me to this place

you took with you when you died

so goodbye, goodbye..

• 3 weeks later...

So called Friend,

All along I thought we were friends. Apparently, not.I had no inkling that you deleted me from your FB friends. I only found out when my brother died.

Let me remind you then that it was your OWN stories about HIM that made us dislike him for you.

I cared for you like a sister. If we expressed our disapproval for that person, it was only because your stories made it seem that he will do you no good.

Tsk.tsk.tsk.

Esjey

Edited by SamanthaJones
  • Like (+1) 1