The Mail Box

I want to know you better. All my friends here, it seems, have moved on. I hang around, waiting, but it seems like they won't be coming back.

If I do make it home by next month, would it be okay if I invite you for dinner? coffee? I won't bite, I promise.

- Siegfried (yes, you can call me by my real name)

Boss,

Thank you for the vote of confidence. The projects you're handing off to me are challenging, really, and these are things that make me feel happy doing. But please be clear with the other guys in the group why you're doing this. I don't want to be the new guy hogging all of the high profile projects. I'm here to do my job, hopefully be good at it, and maybe even gain a few friends along the way. But at the rate we're going, I feel like someone's raring to stab me in the back.

Thanks.

you,

i got from work a bit late tonight but not late to catch the last full show of a romantic comedy movie. this time, i think it was worth it though i watched it alone.

the movie made me laugh but in the end it made me cry til the end. call it a drama but it hit me so hard every line. it talked about relationships.. marriage to be exact.

how couples reached their 5 years, 10 years, 20 years and 51 years of being together. i know it is just a movie but i know for real it is true...

what made me cry all along is i remember us...and all th what ifs. what if we didn't give up on each other? what if we were not in a long distance relationship?

what if we enjoyed waking each day seeing each other? life isn't perfect but it could be worth fighting for to be together.

tears started falling down my eyes and ang sakit .. ang sakit sakit :(

i miss the woman i was ... the woman i used to be in our happy times.... the happiest woman in my 36 years.

and now, i wish you never gave up on me... i wish you could have tried to be better for us... i ain't perfect but i am very much willing to stay.

sad movies always make me cry.

me :(

Dy,

It's been a long, hard route that we have traversed together. I deeply appreciate your being there for me in every arduous step of the way. I thank you for genuinely accepting me for who I really am - bruised, scarred, purging bouts of insanity, and all. Thank you for waiting for me these three long years. You have been so patient. Now that I am free from the chains that bound me, I give myself only to you, to God, and to my family. I don't care if it will take us another year before we are finally together in His name. What matters most is that I believe that there are still good men and that one of them truly loves me.

A

• Like (+1) 1

Can't get the head to shut down. 4D56T with stock, ported 4in1 turbo manifold, with a VNT turbo installed and set for low backpressure and (if this engineering model developed using company software is correct) just enough recovered power to boost to 0.5 bars while generating less than 1 psi backpressure. Install this with 3.92 rear diff to come up with 110KMH at 2150 rpm - the correct rpm to generate economic cruise power and achieve lowest BSFC for a W123 chassis, all day, all night, up and down the Alcan.

This list of basics done right will achieve the design aim of being the ultimate in fuel economy, without resort to chips and ECUs.

Too often we use technology in order to cover up our bad habits. Yet if only we get the basics right, so much less technology or resources are needed. But then the basics in their bare beauty don't sell so well. So, we pander to humans and give them the auto stuff and numbers they crave, not the stuff they really need.

But once, just once, I want to go back to building things right. And not building things that pander. Steve Jobs was correct, of course

LC

Edited by LostCommand

Andrew,

I tell you it is not contagious. :lol:

Please not again baby. Tears just kept on welling up last night.

And you know what? It was hell of an effort to

Keep them from falling.

Next time you make me cry, make sure

You'd be here to wipe my tears away.

I'll see you later.

Promise, i'll be in a good mood ^_^

Me :wub:

Edited by kimB3RLy

dearest you,

and when I hold you in my arms I promise you

you're gonna feel a love that's beautiful and new

this time I'll love you even better than I ever did before

and you'll be in my heart forevermore

we, we're just too young to know we fell in love and let it go

so easy to say the words goodbye, so hard to let the feelings die

i know how much I need you now, the time is turning back somehow

as soon as our hearts and soul unite

i know for sure we'll get the feeling's right

and now we're starting over again, it's not the easiest thing to do

i'm feeling inside again, 'cause every time I looked at you

i know we're starting over again, this time we'll leave all the pain away

welcome home my lover and friend, we are starting over, over again

if we never leaved love then we might have never known

all the times we spent apart, all we did was break each other's heart

and now we're starting over again, it's not the easiest thing to do

i'm feeling inside again, 'cause every time I looked at you

i know we're starting over again, this time we'll leave all the pain away

now we're starting over again, this time we'll chase all the rain away

we are starting over over again

me sleep.gif

everything was beautiful

everything was right

but you could not discern the source

of this pure delight

where all your wildest dreams are tame

all your fiction true

but you have less control of it

than it has of you

it's a place you cannot live

in a city with no name

you can have what you bring in

but it always ends the same

everyone was beautiful

all the lights were bright

the one you wanted most of all

was yours without a fight

the movement was so effortless

the poetry inspired

but she was yours without a word

it's you that she desired

everything soon disappeared

one thing left to do

the consummation of a dream

finally coming true

her mouth, the only thing that's real

the reason you're alive

your body paralyzed with fear

a kiss before you die

Friend,

Please stop acting like you're wiser than everybody in the group. A joke is a joke - enough said. Did you even notice that everyone was laughing and you're the only one who did not? If you found it not funny or not to your liking... fine but don't display an attitude and say something like "natawa na kayo dun?" Laughter and happiness is subjective. I pity you. A little dose of humor in people's lives will never be bad you know. You should try it sometime. ;)

Me

now that was awkward. half the people in the room knows something is going on, and the other half raring to ask the first what it's all about.

were we that obvious?

who sensed that there was something more to that good morning kiss i gave you when i arrived for the meeting, late as usual? what were the others whispering about when they saw me hand you your morning chocolate croissant? how could a single brush of my hand on yours linger longer than it should have? why did the room go quiet all of a sudden when i addressed you by your other nickname? when did that playful hook of your pinkie on mine end up in us holding hands? how could they have seen your playful kick on my chair, reminding me to keep my eyes on the board, not on yours?

and as everybody made their way out of the door, i could almost hear the unspoken question begging for an answer.

what was that all about?

• Like (+1) 2

Day by day, seeing you grow, gives me a clearer sense of direction. I find every pain is worth it. Inch by inch, I see you changing and i admit that this process leans me real closer to you. You reciprocating inspires me and fuels my desire to go on and continue. Please don't turn back. I will keep on wooing you. Just stay with me.

Edited by *Jessie*