The Mail Box

I hope one day you realize that I really was the one for you and I'd have moved on ...I want this to happen if only for you to feel the pain you made me feel the last 10 months. I made a mistake. I didn't even cheat on you. I just made a mistake and hurt you ... but you .... you just kept hurting me over and over again while using the fact that I hurt you to make you hurting me intentionally acceptable.

I didn't hurt you intentionally. You did.

And yet you wonder why I don't love you anymore ...

You wonder how I can talk to you now and see you and be okay ...

Simple lang ... hindi na kita mahal. Hindi na kita minamahal at hindi na kita mamahalin pa.

It’s 30 minutes after 8 am in Austin, a Wednesday.

Arrived here Monday morning after a 2 ½ hour drive from Houston. Ha, I was the one who drove.

Booked a two night stay at the “Sen Hoe-say”, a cool and unassuming place in Southern Congress.

http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7298/13425015583_bb1c2833ac.jpg

Had a long brunch at a coffee shop by the parking lot (Jo’s) afterwards. The roast beef sandwich was a God send.

http://farm4.staticflickr.com/3800/13424896925_56fd0cc1d1_n.jpg

Forked 4$ per to take a plunge at Barton Springs in Ziker Park. It was already noon yet the water felt like ice. Didn’t see a single salamander though.

http://farm6.staticflickr.com/5139/13425013943_f3368bed53.jpg

Went back to the hotel at around 3, bathed, and rested again. Had dinner at Roaring Fork and went for a night of drinks, R&B, and grooving and dancing at C-Boys.

After a walk around the City for an hour, went back to the hotel room after midnight.

Spent the whole of Tuesday chilling and eating at the hotel courtyard, patio, bedroom, and raiding Jo’s goodies. Just soaking in the whole experience.

In a few hours, I’d be hauling my bags for Houston and Fort Worth where I’ll eventually prepare for my flight back to Pinas on Friday.

I’d sure miss the sights, sounds, and spirit of the Lone Star state.

But more than that, I’d miss you, you who showed me a great way of recovering from the effects of a Friday night hangover by showing me around Houston in the wee small hours of the morning after. You who took the time to feed me, tour me, and spend a couple of days and nights with me tasting what the City of Austin had to offer.

Saw places that I’ve never been to. Felt places I didn’t expect to. Thanks to you.

Among the photos that we have, hope you cherish the one we had at the side of Jo’s. The one with the graffiti, that one. Oh you know what I mean.

Well, that's it. I'm hungry and I've been meaning to invite out you for a sandwich and drinks down at Jo's but your eyes are still closed. You look so peaceful with your arms wrapped around the pillow. What a baby. Such an angel.

Don't worry. I'll wait.

We still have time.

M,

I have realized that i am not yet totally over you.

My realization came during an impromptu boat ride in San Antonio, Zambales last Saturday.

I wished you were with me. But i knew that being with you will stop me from thoroughly enjoying myself with our friends. I'm happier that it's just me and them.

Me being not over you does not mean that i am not okay. On the contrary, i am doing good. I no longer worry about how you will react or if you will see through me. I am way stronger than the women you dated. I may have pain still, but i have a future to look forward to--whether it is with you, with someone else, or totally alone.

Grow up. Men your age, and younger ones, too, are more mature than you are. As for me, i continue to make myself better and stronger-because i want to, and not because of some person.

Until then, bear with my icy demeanor.

Udeng

• 3 weeks later...

I want to talk to your pnssy. The way you talked to me over dinner, sweetly and affectionately. I want to kiss it gently and relax it, the way you relax me with your touch. I want to smell, taste, and drink your pnssy's honesty, the way you are honest with your needs and wants, and your limits. With my moist tongue I want to stroke the translucent milky jade of your wet flesh...

Then, make you spread your legs wide as you sit naked in the couch facing the morning sunlight streaming through the window. Let the light fnck you first, your beautiful trimmed pnssy and smooth waxed assh*le.

Before I do...

LC

Miel, I am not the one for you. When am i going to have the guts to tell you that? I hate myself. I could shoot myself in the head right now. I'm so f*cking sorry. Never meant to make you paasa. And now I don't know how to get rid of you.. Sh*t me. When I am done with this, I won't get get myself into this trouble again.

Edited by *Jessie*

Dear Mr, Future Husband,

I admit. I am a nerd. I love sci-fi...and I prefer Star Trek over Star Wars, although I am no longer averse to watching both franchises.

Should you come and woo me, a great date would be a marathon of the The Next Generation. You have been warned: Data is my favorite character. As for the current film franchise, I have never realized how SEXY Mr. Spock is until Zachary Quinto gave a shot at portraying the character.

But they cannot hug me, and cheer me up when I feel tired. You can.

Make it so.

Yours truly,

Your Future Wife :wub: :wub: