The Mail Box

- My King -

I miss you...

and

.... the days when we just talk for hours.

.... the days when we simply enjoy being inquisitive.

.... the days when I find pleasure in pleasing you.

.... the days when you find happiness in making me happy.

as well as

.... the days when you never get worried.

.... the days when I don't feel neglected.

.... the days when you don't ask for anything.

.... the days when I enjoy your honesty.

I am your mirror, while you are mine.

It's sad to know the reflection I'm seeing.

I miss you... too much, baby!

:(

- Your Ace -

To the one who's making me smile,

It's too bad you're taken na pala. Ok lang expected ko na yun,kaya nga im having second thoughts whether to tell you or not. Ayokong maging pagulo. I just have to be contented na maging kaibigan mo. I wish you all the best in life. Marami namang babae dyan,pero para sa akin ikaw lang ang nandyan. I will remain silent and will be watching from afar.

NDN

to the vocalist with the rakista look --- i soo love your voice...can i love you too? :P

to the lead guitarist --- you are so damn SEXY! sooo hot you made me boil! and your smile, oh my, it took away everything....i desire you..can i sleep with you?

to the drummer --- you look like someone ive seen on TV. i just couldnt remember who. but either way, you're still cute and i thought i asked for your number? i couldnt find it.. :(

Edited by babyanne
Guest Riveria

J (M7)

Waiting here because you might show up, see me doing something cool, sit down, start talking and we'll go from there. Something exciting about meeting anyone who does something but also my attention span is short. I am impossibly hungry for good conversation, for someone to understand me again, at least a little bit. I'm tired of blank stares, still, I keep going, starting conversations, working my way through them, or otherwise working in silence, interpersonal relationships having nothing much to do with it all. You know? I don't know why I think about you will understand. It's some kind of small, strange hope based on the way you listen or take things in stride, oh, f#&ked if I know. Still, one good conversation, one new friend, it's worth the possibility of looking like an idiot. I love you, already, almost.

E

Dearest,

After we talked last night, I began understanding why you do what you do and how you do it as it makes sense to you. My head deeply understands that there are some sacrifices that need to be made, and other priorities in life that have to be temporarily set aside. I apologize, for I let my hasty and impatient heart get to me a lot of times. My gratitude for your patience and level head is even deeper than the Marianas Trench, dear. The coming months/year that you will be rushing to meet your goals will be trying times for us. We will lose more time together, as you buy time to be able to make your parents and siblings proud of you.

I realize that if I truly love you, all I should do is be your escape from the worries and complexities of life as a graduate student, a teacher, an eldest sibling, and a son, rolled into one. I can't guarantee that I won't relapse into my immaturity from time to time. However, as I told you, I want to share in your dreams, and be a true partner to you, as you have been for me for the past 7 months, at the very least. I want to be the push you need when you're slowing down, and at the same time, the gentle tug that would remind you to take a step back and slow down when you're going at a pace faster and tougher than you can handle. You've been my rock, my ray of light and my silent cheerleader in my darkest moments. Now it's time for me to give you back what is due you. It is because I love you that I am definitely okay with taking our time. After all the life pains that we have been through as individuals, especially during these past 3-4 years, I think it's but fitting to allow love to blossom at a very slow and careful pace.

Now about the German, Japanese and French lessons...:lol:

A

Edited by jewelofthenile

WP...

you should have not promised that you will be showing up...

pinaasa nyo lang ang mahal ko...

or better yet...

sana kinuha na lang namen ung ticket for bora...

sobrang naiinis ako sa inyo...

sana sinabe nyo na lang na nde kayo pupunta para di na nagsayang ng pagod ang asawa ko...

ewan ko...

til now...

badtrip paren ako sa nyo...

BuRn

Papi,

Bat ganito? Sana hindi nalang, diba? Alam naman natin na magulo to pag pinasok natin. Hay nako ka. Pero siguro ang kaibahan nyo ni JP, ikaw nung sinabi mo na pagkalapag na pagkalapag mo eh sasabihin mo sakin, ginawa mo nga. Hindi parang sya na mamatay matay nako sa kakaalala, hindi talaga nagparamdam. Alam ko hindi mo to mababasa- at kung mabasa mo man eh di mo maiintindihan. Edi mas maganda nang ganun. Cuentas claras y el chocolate espeso.

To borrow a line from a song: Dime como hago yo para sacarte de mi mente y de mi alma si tu no te quieres ir.

So wag na ha. Tulungan mo ko ha.

Aya

Kapatid ko,

Ayayayayay!

What's up with all the clutter, my lil sis? I thought you wanted everything organized, crisp, and clean? Parang wala ata sa tamang pwesto ang mga gamit mo! I sure wanted to help you, pero wag na... sooner or later, you'll realize the mess you created (there's the bookshelf for starters). Funny, sa ating dalawa ako ang hindi OC, yet, parang lumabas na mas OC pa ako sa yo. OC ka ba talaga?

If that's how you wanted the room to look like, fine... but really, there are just some things there that are total eyesores! You can't call it the "Pink Room" if it's embellished with Blue stuff, right?

Kapatid mo

ps - I still think the bed facing west is much better.

Edited by tequilasunrise