The Mail Box

dear bosses:

thank you for appreciating the work that i do.

i may goof up sometimes, but you all know that i value my job.

i also love working with y'all - its almost like working with a family.

with the economy the way it is, i never expected what i received. thank you.

-k

My company ID,

Na-miss kita ah! Pasensya ka na ha? Sa pagmamadali ko kanina dahil baka ma-late ako, naiwan kita. Kasi naman hindi ako nagbitbit ng bag kaya walang nagpaalala sa akin na naiwan kita. Naalala lang kita nung papasok na ako ng opisina. Lahat ng kasama ko hinihila yung leeg nila para mapatunog ng "toot!" yung ID nila sa pinto at para makapasok sila sa loob. Pagkapa ko sa leeg ko, dun ko na-miss yung pagkakayakap mo lagi sa leeg ko. Hays... Ayan tuloy, temporary ID ang kasama ko na isinukbit sa leeg ng ewan ko kung sino bago napunta sa akin para isuot. Tampulan pa ako ng tukso kasi hindi naman tumutunog ng "toot!" sa pinto ng opisina yung temporary ID ko kailangan pang may makakasabay ako sa pagpasok at paglabas ng opisina.

Kaya hayan... isasabit na kita sa leeg ko bago ako matulog... siguradong hindi na kita maiiwan. Sana lang maalala kitang isuot ulit pag hinubad kita pag naligo ako mamaya bago pumasok. Isabit na lang kaya kita sa pintuan para kita kita bago ako lumabas ng bahay? Ilagay na lang kaya kita sa bulsa ng jacket ko? Pero papaano kung makalimutan ko ang jacket ko? Eh di maiiwan ka din. Tsk! Aaahh... sa salamin na lang. Kasi siguradong magsasalamin ako eh. Pero aalisin din kita pag nanalamin ako... Ang gulo...

Sige na nga diyan ka na lang sa kinasasabitan mo ngayon! Dyan sa may hagdanan... Sitsitan mo na lang ako mamaya. Syet antok na yata ako talaga at kinakausap kita! :lol:

Leej

Guest Riveria

Sir,

I wish you knew...i like you very much

i long for you and your oh so soft touch

I wish you knew...maybe one day you will

i guess i just have to sit tight until....

Ma'am

To the man of my life ,

Thanks for all the wonderful things that you are doing

Thanks for making me truly a happy woman.

Those efforts is enough to validate that you indeed love me ;)

This day is indeed special bacause of my friends, family and most of all, because you are there for me :)

Guest Riveria

So what do you think? Is it okay? I heard you're working a lot, and that'so strange, difficult to picture. Living somewhere beautiful. Girlfried? Has anyone made you happy since me? I hope so.

Guest Riveria

Sir,

I know you have been disappointed by so many, taken advantage of by people you trusted. I know you have been belittled and minimized. I know you have been what others have wanted you to be and that you lost youself even before you even knew who you were. I am so sorry that those things happened to you and I regret and accept my part in some of those things. But I will spend the rest of my life making up to you for that transgression.

Ma'am

Guest biancaanne

I know what to do, finally. I know what I want and need in my life. I may not have it all, but there's always a way to get it without compromising my relationships with the only constants in my life.

I'm looking forward to doing things together again. And this time, I'll be with you 100%.

Guest Riveria

Today is it! I want to tell you I want you here with me, if only for one night. I live day to day thinking of you. I picture in my mind everything about you, as if you were really here beside me. When I fall asleep I dream that you're next to me and I can feel your skin underneath my hand. I dream of you running your hands through my hair, down my back, and over every part of my body. I want to share my bed with you.

Guest Riveria

Sir,

Thanks for understanding me and most importantly, thanks for just being there for once I have found someone who stands besides me and not over me and I'm so lucky to have you.

Ma'am

My heart weeps and the silent wails are heard by those closest to me, mute as they remain. 'Though I love genuinely, I am incapable of loving purely. I have been tainted again. I have allowed it to happen. I searched for it and fed it in my own palm. I have been about town again...and this time, the earth did shake, and the waves did come crashing to the shore.

- Her Him.

Edited by LadyLazarus

J

Stop messaging me, stop asking me how I am. Grow up, be a man, be the father to your kid and the husband to your wife. Leave me alone and move on. Stop being so patronizing and stop holding unto what we so f#&kingly promised years before, that we'd still talk no matter what. Please stop. Or else... I won't be able to move on with my life.

BD

Guest Riveria

Sir,

I didn't used to be romantic but you bring it out of me. You have taught me so much and I admire your strength. The thing I love most about you is how you can change my mood from sad to happy.

Ma'am

M,

I thought you were the perfect guy for me. So when you made that request.. i was surprised and i didn't understand what was happening. Now I see everything clearly...

It was so simple. You were just an ordinary jerk who found a little happiness with me... and now that your down again... don't blame things on me. It was your own doing.. all i did was made you laugh and then you did a 180 on me.

All these months.. I was trying to understand.. and I was hoping things would be normal again... but now.. i truly and fully understand you. Goodbye M.

S

Guest Riveria

J,

Why? You viewed my profile? Why?

Suddenly I felt different, not because I got excited to see you checking my profile.

It felt different coz I laugh and told myself "Hey this guy miss you alot".

Sorry you dumped me...it's your lost not mine...

Bye!

E

the sun is up again. looks like the sky is saying sorry for making me wet my feet going out for coffee just a few minutes ago. and yes, what am i doing in white sandals and off-white pants with Ramil just on a standby?

and i wouldn't be surprised if the sun changes its mind to hide behind clouds even before i hit the add reply button. perhaps not hiding behind clouds, just going back to bed. to leave us all praying oratio imperata.

dear d,

it's that time of the year again when i get nostalgic and start waxing sentiments. no, it's not the holidays yet.

today you would have been fifty eight. yesterday, i celebrated your birthday with pizza, some palawan crabcakes and vietnamese spring rolls with c. it was a good time to catch up after the eventful vacation.

i have actually written a longer letter but i find most things i wrote not hip for printing.

so what do you think, dad? is four hundred fifty six an auspicious number? ha ha ha.

the siblings have sent an sms detailing their outrageous plans for tonight. in the meantime, i still have no plans for later. maybe stay for dinner here. one thing is definite, though: i will celebrate you and celebrate for you.

i love you always and forever. you are my one great love.

love,

k

Edited by naked_angel
Guest biancaanne

Sometimes, I feel like I would rather be alone than with anyone.

I can't seem to keep any friends simply because they either become enemies or

they simply fade away.

I can't seem to love any man purely because I either easily lose interest in them,

or they easily lose interest in me.

Like I said:

ROMANCE IS DEAD.

Dear R,

Been thinking about you a lot lately. Thoughts of you keep haunting me. After all these months, I still haven't totally gotten over you? Tell me!

How I wish I can see you again, even just a glimpse of you. How I really wish. I miss so much, and am hoping that you feel the same.

Your Longing X