The Mail Box

Guest Riveria

Sir,

I'm grateful for you, your been there when i need you. I'm thanking you for the times you had to stay up late because i was so much in pain. the pain did not go. but when you came you made everything go away for me. I'm thanking you for that. seeing you in my life is not much harder for me.

Ma'am

mom and dad,

aren't you guys a bit too old for Facebook? :huh:

and since when is Farmville vital to your dissertation?

with the way you and the titas are discussing it... kala ko pa naman may hacienda na tayo... Farmville lang pala. That's why we don't want you on our list! We don't even have Mafia Wars... let alone Farmville!!

adik!... adik!... ADIKKKKKK!!!

your boring little girl

Guest biancaanne

There are two things that I wish would happen:

1. I would go back in time, to about 6 years ago, and waited

or,

2. If I hadn't been given the chance to turn back time, I could at least prevent the clock from ticking.

Then maybe there'd be a miracle, and I can finally let go, live, and love again.

Guest Riveria

Before I Go, I’ll make it clear, what we have is special, sweet and sincere.

Don’t take your eyes off what this means. You’ll forever be my King!

But don’t forget to write sometimes.

Because I’ll be looking for you from time to time.

Sayang,

na meet kita nung married na ako...

Kung hindi lang ako married talaga sinerysoso kita...

binahay kita

baka nga pinakasalan pa kita,

pero since naman ala din tayo patutunguhan

tama na...

nakakahalata na misis ko...

wag ka text kapag mali timing

wag ka din miscol ng miscol...

pag tayo nabisto lagot tayo pareho...

misis ko kasi bumubuhay sa akin...

siya din nagbibigay pera pang club ko

ikaw din baka di tayo magkita...

mamaya sino ka table mo?

It's been awhile...

Again and again maybe I should come back,

maybe I should return.

A lot of things have changed...

Factions been built,

Controversies started, enemies and friends made.

Whatever happened...

Six years had passed yet my name stayed eternal.

I miss the old times and wish it would come back.

Fu*k the gossip I've heard throughout!

Fu*k the the controversies and issues!

Fu*k Hearsays!

We Should be united and not dissmayed!

I miss the old times and how we rolled together back in the day!

Fret not for I am back just for one day...

This is dedicated to MTC, I missed the old times specially back in 2003 this is my latest post since then and I am forever thankful for the people that Expressed thier feelings and contributed to my topic. Six years is a lot of time I know, but the resons behind my MIA is that I've found "REAL" Hapiness.

Good luck to all and see you guys again!

Guest Riveria

I have missed you today. I kept thinking of the security of your arms when you hold me, the wonderful flutter in the pit of my stomach when you look at me with loving eyes, the tender kisses that you leave on my skin as you leave in the morning.

There is just something about the air that makes me feel at ease and open to love. It's hard to describe the emotion churning inside my body. It is like a delicate thunderstorm. With every kiss the storm gets stronger. The lightning strikes and my body yearns for you. The thunder roars and memories of your kiss, your touch, your taste... they all overwhelm me. All I can do is close my eyes for the few seconds that the memory lasts and savor it as it fades away.

Oh, I have missed you dearly today.

With the simplest kiss, you have made my heart soar and my body tingle with anticipation of your warmth.

Mister,

Keep it, Wear it

So you can always remember me esp. when we are not together.

And you know what, I realized something tonight....I can't deny that I am really so into you.

That's why, I just want to make you happy and give you my very best as long and as much as I can. :)

Let's keep the flame and passion burning, ok?

It's hard work I know, but let's keep on working on it.

Yours alone,

MS

:heart: :heart: :heart:

Guest Riveria

Sometimes you ask me why I love you and I don't answer. I know you must believe that it is because I don't love you, or I can't think of a reason, but it's just that when you ask me I don't know where to start. Our love was meant to be. There's no arguing with fate.

How I wish I could comfort you. You aren't even listening to me now even if I shout at your ears. I know that everything seems chaotic now and there is no end to the misery that is self inflicted. I want to tell you everything will be ok but I can't. However hard this seems, all I could offer is my resolute trust that in some way God works and that He will provide for all our needs in his perfect timing. I'll do everything I can to make the burden lighter for you but no one can make you happy but yourself. Allow me to help you, its never going to be perfect... c'est la vie. It shouldn't be perfect anyway, if everything is perfect what do we need God for? Life will go on and mistakes will happen. Put on your brave face and keep rising to the challenge that is presented before you. I'll be with you every step... that I can promise.

Guest Riveria

I am such a f#&k up. Can you commiserate? I don't think life is a fundamentally sad or that things are hopeless but I do make mistakes all the f#&king time. and from the outside it seems like you are so on top of things that sad things happen but you are never messy or drunk or stupid. How is that possible? I love you because you are idealistic and high flying and looking, all the time, for beauty beauty and beauty. I'm the same except messy and crazy. I hope you are happy. Thank you for being some place I can turn to for inspiration and a moment of rest in my hectic life.

to the one who stole our third baby's spare,

Suffer, you freakin' maggot! I do hope you'd get to spend the money you get from that buying milk or food, cause if it's for some bad, useless thing, I hope you drown in it! Get a job, you %&@#$&!!!! You just gave him a valid reason to get a new set of mags! Think of the extra expense you've caused! :grr:

beeeeeh!

me

Its funny how you seem to "know" everything. Its either your way or the highway. How quickly you judge us who've been at it for so long just because of one incident. Just because you're older doesn't mean you have seniority in this field... You are a newbie here barely one year and I've been here 13 years. Napikon ka cguro dahil napagalitan at napahiya ka. I don't mess with what you do so don't mess with mine. If you are angry at my subordinate for telling you what you should be doing, be angry at her deed but never on a personal level. Did you really have to malign her as a person? What will that achieve? For someone who's had extensive corporate experience you are so unprofessional and petty. The very people that you step on are the ones you'll need. This isn't a corporation, these guys are volunteers. You'll drive everyone away with your im-better-than-everyone-else attitude. I pity you. No one respects you here. They respect your position because they are professionals but as a person... you are all-talk no performance who bosses everyone. Oh and you love telling other people what they should be doing when you can't even accomplish what you're supposed to do. How ironic.