The Mail Box

Your beauty is not the type most men look for--the blatant and obvious. No. Yours is the type often overlooked, like a penny I would sometimes chance upon on a busy sidewalk. I've picked up yours and I'm glad that I'm the only one in the office who did. Finders keepers. May your boyfriend know, always, how lucky he was to have found you.

mr.,

I just realized...

I shouldn't fear of growing old anymore.

I now have you.

:)

no more senti trip when this time of the year arrives.

mrs.

ps

Thanks for the super surprise last night. That was so sweet. I thought only infatuated boys from high school do that nowadays. Yun nga lang, nadiscover sa office secret ko. :P I can't show what I really felt last night... especially in front of the boss, but yes... what's written on that card made me tear up.

Guest biancaanne

What you see is what you get - angst, tears, scars, laughter, humor, and all. Take a number and fall in line. You don't have to wait that long because the rest will be gone before you know it. No one can take me all in enough to love me. I don't need to play along with your games and think that you'd even be interested in me for more than just the cookie.Now run along and play. I'm busy getting a life.

Edited by biancaanne

SF,

it's not easy feeling this way, i was thinking i have you

but. . . you seems so far, unreachable, and maybe un-

touchable. the memories of you still lingers on. indeed,

just memories.

you know how important you are in me. the friendship

that we build was not an easy one. it was based on strong

foundation of commitment to persevere amid the tempest of

times. but where are you now?

yes, i will remain as a true friend waiting to be touch by

your intelligent desire of togetherness. because you are

who you are to me. take care my sweet friend. if i have done

anything that was wrong according to your perception, please

forgive me. may i learn learn from my mistakes as well.

tell then my lady! take care.

/YKIC

Edited by einnad

My Julie Vega,

If I can only have one wish at this point, I'ma ask for teleporting powers so I could teleport you from your fam's house and take you back to your dorm. Call me spoiler but I'm still longing to be with you munch... our own "quality moments" so to speak. :( :( :(

I'm sooo bored right now that I don't know what to do. This is why I love it when you're around 'coz time seems to move so fast without me noticing it.

Your Jao Mapa

friend, i want you to know that i care. its a difficult situation where you are right now. i can perfecty relate. been there a lot of times. always got out breathing. sleepless nights are consistent and those would cause deep big eyebags. well, there's a solution to everything. some clinically tested beauty products available at rustans. do not be afraid to pop those sleeping supplements. they're bfad approved anyways. all you need is enough dough to get by and amuse the self every now and then.

what we have is a good friendship. compared to before, i like you more now and i appreciate that you and the girls are spending some time with me during my seemingly weak moments. believe it or not, i find it relatively nice that you keep on coming to me for the past months mere enjoying the my company. i am interested to help you out in every step of the way.

however, i don't think that my giving advice to you and/ or showing that i comprehend your suffering are good ways to enable your recovery. you are getting too attached to me. i am bored listening to you and trying to be sympathetic. more importantly, you sadness makes me afraid to look back and feel the negative stuff i felt before when i was there. talking about it too often scares me. most significantly, i do not want to baby you. i want you to spend some time alone just like i did. sort things out in your head and get back as an improved woman, more beautiful and successful. be mature and strategic for we only have one life to live and it is a must to do well. i desire that you show me how a real professor do problem solving and make her students glad to be in the class.

i don't think you understood what i did last week. you were irritating and i want to rest already while enjoying my privacy. you don't want to let me go so i walked out. you know me right. i am like this even way back. perhaps, both work and university influenced me to be like this. i belong to a different industry and my school taught me to be an activist. now, i am bossy, domineering, independent, detached, strong and i take life lightly. i want those characteristics to remain and attain balance somehow.

i want you to grasp that i am me. among our barkada, i know my personality traits as well as passions are different. its getting far from yours as we age, my current condo living, immersion in fashion design/arts, researches on surgeries/ vanity related items, etc. however, those unalignments doesn't make me less of a friend right. i am still with you even if i am not physically present in the meantime.

Edited by LB
Guest biancaanne

What makes you think I'm not intentionally pushing you away? I'm glad you're responding quite well to my bouts of humanity. Everything is still proceeding just the way I wanted it to happen. Like I told you, I'm a good girl after all.

Noynoy for President has a new slogan -- Noypi. Cute. And if things don't change between now and May 2010, I will vote for this guy. But for now, here's my rant.

I was watching the evening news last night about Noynoy's declaration of his intent to run for president. Good stuff. Then it was followed by a cheesy news about his councilor girlfriend. Surely, like everyone has, I've seen her featured in the news, in talkshows, in Jessica Soho's Saturday tv-magazine program. I forgave her those times. I let her slip. I ignored her. A few times, I even gave her credit for being pretty and uh -- refined? But enough since last night's news! Goodness! If you are to show her on tv, please, please, make her speak, make her say something intelligent other than she will support Noynoy in all his understakings. That has gotten old since she said it the first time a few hundred news airings ago. Forgive me, but even in her silence she doesn't look intelligent or smart. She. Just. Doesn't. Look. It. Believe me, the smarts do show. In the way one looks in the eye, in the way one carries oneself, in the way that one is. But this girl Shalani looks like a girl who badly needs some confidence and a little book reading. We don't want a naive First Lady, excuse me!

In a world, where women have become strong, even stronger than men, where more and more women become bosses to more and more men, where women have destroyed nations, where women have clung to power like leeches, where women have sashayed the earth only to launch ships, we don't need to see a 29-year old woman looking like a debutante all the time.

If she doesn't want to talk and to be interviewed and if she wants to be out of Noynoy's limelight as she projects to be, then somebody tell her to be out of the camera's way and not attend any of Noynoy's public appearances. Hide her under the bed.

Television is both auditory and visual. It is not either or. So if you show your face on it, look good, look smart, sound good, sound smart. Not just dumb pretty!

And girl, you are definitely starting to irritate me. (And I'm sure I'm not the only one.)

Daddy,

You have promised countless times that you love me. You have promised countless times that you will never leave me. You even went so far as to show me how much you love me. I have been VERY blessed by being one of your children. Furthermore, I... want to thank for your undivided attention for me by treating me as your only child when I'm talking & make lambing to you... dad i love you & i miss you so much!

Get well soon daddy..

jhel...

Edited by jhelicious_04

Sir,

To be honest with you, I don't have the words to make you feel better, but I do have the arms to give you a hug, ears to listen to whatever you want to talk about, and I have a heart; a heart that's aching to see you smile again.

Ma'am

To all the staff and doctors of St. Luke's Medical Hospital (Telemetry Section),

Thank you for taking good care of my dad dusring his stay in ur section.

It was heart warming to know that the nurses and doctors have an excellent performance in handling their patients

thru their good attitudes, smiling faces and a good christian. It really help us to relieved our fears and pains.

THANK YOU, THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR A JOB WELL DONE! :)

To my precious Daddy,

DADDY SALAMAT KASI HINDI MO AKO INIWAN, KAMI NG MGA KAPATID KO AT NI MAMA

MARAMING SALAMAT DAHIL NGPAKATATAG KA PARA SA AMIN, SALAMAT SA PAGTULOY NA PAGLABAN

PARA LANG MABUHAY AT PATULOY NA MAKASAMA NAMIN...

DADDY ALAM KO LAHAT NG HIRAP AT SAKIT NA PINAGDAANAN MO SA HALOS 2 LINGGO NATIN SA OSPITAL

LAHAT NG MGA LAB TEST, MGA INJECTION, BLOOD EXTRACTION, SUCTION AT SA MADAMI PA NA BAGAY NA

NAGPAHIRAP AT NAGPASAKIT SAYO, DADDY NAKITA KO LAHAT UN NAKITA KO KUNG PANO KA UMIYAK SA SAKIT

KUNG PAANO GUMAWA NG DAHILAN SI MAMA PARA LANG MAKALABAS NG KWARTO DAHIL NDI NYA KAYA ANG MAKITA

KA NA NASASAKTAN.. NDI KO RIN KAYA KA NA NASASAKTAN DADDY PERO YUN LANG ANG MAGAGAWA KO PARA MALAMAN

MO NA NDI KITA IIWAN, NA MAY KASAMA KA SA PAGLABAN MO... NUNG MATAPOS ANG HALOS SIYAM NA ORAS NA OPERASYON...

NUNG TINAWAG KAMI NI MAMA NG DOKTOR AT SINABI NA "YOUR DADDY IS REALLY A FIGHTER, HE'S OK NOW"

DADDY UN NA ANG PINAKAMAGANDANG BALITA NA NARINIG KO SIMULA NG MAOSPITAL KA PINUNTAHAN KITA AGAD SA OPERATING ROOM

(thank you Dr. leo for allowing me to stay in operating room even for a while) GUSTONG GUSTO KITA AKAPIN DADDY GUSTO KO SABIHIN SAYO

NA "KITA MO NA DAD SABI KO SAYO AKO UNANG MAKIKITA MO PAG DILAT MO EH"

HAAAAAAAY... DADDY UNG ARAW NA UN ANG PINAKA MAHIRAP AT PINAKAMASAYANG ARAW PARA SA AKIN...

NO ONE can replace you dad, I'm so HAPPY to have you :)

I'm always here for you NO MATTER WHAT... I LOVE YOU SO MUCH DADDY :*

THANK YOU GOD!!!

Edited by jhelicious_04