The Mail Box

dear,

thanks for saving my corporate ass (and the whole floor for that matter) last Sat. I know babysitting clients is not your idea of spending the rainy weekend but thanks for entertaining them more than my boss and I ever could. little did we know that it would only take you and some San Mig (plus adobo and kare kare) to melt the Italian one (yeah... we should have brought him to Air Force One) and make the Americans laugh their brains off. It was funny how you got some funny words of wisdom from a man we all are wary of. I am so proud of you for being such a BIG hit!

they're right... we do make a great team. we should make babies.

you really are a man wh0re! :lol:

Thanks for being the most supportive hubby evaaaaah!

your princess

-------------------------------------------------------------------

you,

you can now kiss my pretty arse!

oh, and it's because unlike you, we need brains in order to function.

:P

Edited by BallBreaker

Hey A,

How can I forget you when you're utterly in my dreams every night? I simply can't get enough of you.

Because of you, I'm active again in MTC. I tried to find a diversion so my mind would be more preoccupied. And then I found one. I admired him... adored him. But that's all there is. It didn't last, as I wanted to.

Now, I'm back... thinking of you again. You're always around, making your presence felt. I cherished every gesture you make... but I just can't give you my ALL. And you absolutely know why.

You've got yours and I've got mine... but then again, we take time to reminisce what we once lost a decade ago. It's a blessing in disguise that we're now oceans apart, or we might have crossed the fine line between us. ;)

Take care now,

Me

Hi Kay,

Hmmm... kaw ha? nawala lng ako sa tabi mo, kung sino-sino na ang mahal mo... :D

Akala ko ba ako lng? :upside: *hugs* Mwah!

Thanks for your email, you made me laugh today.

I'll see you again in Boracay this Oct. I'll be there on your special day, pwamis! :*

Your Kay

Edited by Seishi

J,

Alam mo bang walang oras na di kita naisip?

Isang araw lang kitang di nakita, parang ang boring na ng araw ko....

Bakit kita kailangang ma miss ng ganito?

Ikaw kasi e.....masyado kang thoughtful, sarap mong mag alaga

Ang dali mo akong patawin, higit sa lahat, masyado kang yummy :lol:

Can't wait to be with you, perhaps later :*

Missing you much,

Your Sweet

Baby,

Sometimes it's better to try not to think about what the future holds specially if it tends to scare you. A little faith wouldn't hurt and a little prayer can go a long way. Rest assured that whatever happens, however bleak tomorrow may be, I will always be here for you. I love you.

Leej

You,

You thought you'd get away with it, huh? Such arrogance! :angry: I never thought you'd double cross a friend but you did it to ME of all people! Start looking behind your back from now on... and pray we never meet in an MTC EB! :angry: If that's how you treat "friends," let me show you how I treat my "enemies." :angry:

Me

Guest biancaanne

M, although you will never admit it, you're really running away instead of dealing with your biggest issue head on. You're just too absorbed in your personal doom to recognize that there's someone who actually never questions what you do, or never doubts in your capabilities, and actually loves you.

J, what ever am I supposed to do with you? I hate this dance, but my feet can't seem to find it's way out of the door.

G, it was you who said that I won't be your best friend. So quit asking me for favors and advice and go find someone else (like that annoying gnat who seems to follow you and me around and picking up my leftovers and your ego.) to do your dirty work. I operate on my own.

Edited by biancaanne
Guest Riveria

Mister

I am not blind to your love for me, and I dare say that I love you with my whole heart, but I'm just afraid to lose a friendship like ours

Miss

Guest biancaanne

What's wrong, yang? we seem to be drifting further apart that even basic "courtesy's" are a thing of the past. Remember, it wasn't I who said that you don't pull a magician act like that guy you used to idolize just because he can handle a happy crowd. Just tell me head on if you would make it or not so I won't have to expect and set aside for you. - Yin

Edited by biancaanne

J,

You never fail to make me smile, at least one happy smile in a day or one good laugh before the end of the day.

I love the things that is happening between the two of us.

You just know how and when to make up, though there is nothing really to be worried about.

I am all yours already, can't you see how crazy I am over you? ;)

Just another woman in love,

Your Sweet