The Mail Box

Guest biancaanne

Yang,

I would like to understand, entirely. My mind can comprehend, but my heart can't.

No worries. I'm not angry, neither am I okay.

I just have to be more like you and not your opposite. You're the stronger twin (even if you are convinced that you're left behind in so many ways).

Like I said, I'm here, there, everywhere, somewhere (all except nowhere), if you wake up and decide that you need me again.

Just keep in mind the story of Cupid and Psyche...the Soul cannot survive without Love.

Yin

rain

you came down relentlessly from morning till night at times. I love it regardless, since it makes the sky dark and gloomy, but my mood is always lifted despite the surroundings. Maybe I just like the darkness of it all, although I’ve never found goth to be part of my system. the sound of rain sure is sensual. It make you feel good. What is it I wonder, the rhythm? Is it the comfort you feel (if you're dry)? :lol: Maybe it's the lower atmospheric pressure that's usually there when it rains...anyway, I like it too.

ohh pls pls pls.. i beg you..

keep on pouring

Edited by burn4me
Guest Riveria

It's part of my foolishness that I am afraid of the rain now but maybe it's just that it makes me depressed and my heart is aching. There's the sad music on my side. When are you coming back home? The music cuts off and there's the train whistle -- it's all impossibly sad. I feel like some little animal, I'm jealous of the cat for being able to sleep. Come home and me feel safe again. What do you think?

Guest biancaanne

It's peaceful, this feeling of numbness. I'm tired of hitting rock bottom.

It's time to list down goals and check them off one by one.

Goal number one: Find a new environment...

mari,

you're still here? what's with the environment that you just can't seem to leave it?

don't you ever wonder why people around you gets a new life and you still dont?

uhmm, on the second thought.. i think you will never see the obvious.

grace

Guest Riveria

Happiness, Hope, and Destiny; these are things that the knowledgeable cannot comprehend. Thank you for making me happy and for letting me know what happiness is all about.

Thank you for always making my weekend such a memorable one

You never fail to surprise me, whether in big or small ways...

How I wish the day or the night would not end, so I can be with you all the time :)

Again, I am missing you already.... :wub:

Sweetly Inlove,

The Addicted GF

PS : see you, hopefully in the next 24 hours ;)

my dear goodw0

the phrase "hell hath no fury like a woman scorned" is a misquote. william congreve's words or to be precise, the exact words of his character zara's was actually "heaven has no rage like love to hatred turned, nor hell a fury like a woman scorned".

that doesn't really have a bearing on anything i'm about to write except for the thought that there was a time not so long ago when i got you so upset over a pair of socks. you thought then that i actually made other plans apart from what we've set for the afternoon when i demanded we find me a pair of socks the moment i climbed into the car. we argued so much about it only to realize in the end that i actually had you as my excuse to beg-off from that other plan and i simply wanted the socks because i was uneasy barefooted under the rubber shoes which was part of my alibi act.

in a way, we did end-up spending that afternoon together anyway... if only because we argued over the motives behind the silly socks. you cried that night. it was the first time i saw you cry. and you also laughed. and it was the first i saw you laugh over the many absurd things we will and have come to argue about. i did attend my dreaded unplanned plan that night but only to allow you to recover from the terribly embarrassing misunderstanding. :P

that silly episode highlighted how much different our worlds really are but more importantly, it also highlighted how eager we are to bridge it. from that moment on, i never realized how much i love you as i do now. i may not have lost the need for a sock even now but we both know we have lost the need tell each other why.

happy birthday, goodw0.

:*

always,

E or P? :lol:

Guest Riveria

Hey,

You are the one who always makes me feel better about myself and makes me laugh at all the crazy stuff we talk about that no one understands but us. I'm glad I found you and I hope we spend a lot more happy times together in the future. Thanks just for being here for me I love you more than words I could say.

Me

mr. D,

they say thank you is the simplest form of gratitude and its essence is felt when said. i don't think it's true.

i think a passionate kiss and a smile ending it, the warm embrace with a soft whisper of "thank you" is much felt and remembered. :)

i don't think i was able to do everything earlier. i can only remember clearly that you took time to see me again.

the steak and the wine, the extra butter and bread.. :lol:.. and oh! there's your loot bags and more to come. :lol:

... and the rest is a sweet, sweet history. :)

thank you for another collection of moments, my dearest. :* :) you said it well. we need not to elaborate. :)

your antonym giver,

ms. B

ps.

wait for my turn of surprises. and i mean it! :P

My coffee beaneries,

I’ll see you in our next escapade! Get your discount cards ready! :lol:

Ms. Naked Rider,

Happy Birthday. :*

... and may you find the dragon that will ride you..este, that will fit to ride you, errrr… basta! Yun na yun! :lol:

My back seat driver,

In our plane ride, can we just read a book and not chat? My worry is, baka iwan ng pilot ang pwesto nila to join us! :lol:

Or maybe this time, pwede nating pag-tripan naman ang mga steward.. ask them the direction to the toilet! :lol: :lol:

:* :* :*

your driver who loves to ride! :P :lol: