The Mail Box

sa akala kong kaibigan,

nabigla ako sa mga narinig ko. kung ano ano pala pinagsasabi mo about me.

putcha, feeling mo naman hinahabol kita. sa mukha mong yan? wag na uy!

tigas rin nang mukha mo. im really disappointed. plastic ka pala.

sinungaling

nagpapangap

i will never associate myself with you.

ayaw ko sa taong plastic

me

--------------------------------

pimp,

ingat po lagi and enjoy your shift

your best friend :rolleyes:

filingera,

clingy ako? tlga lang ha?

ano tawag mo sa sarili mo? :lol:

me

landlady namin,

alam nyo bang madilim sa kwarto ko kaya i need to always leave the lights on?

ok ka lang ba? tapos gogoyoin mo pa ako sa halagang 500?

patay gutom <_<

me

tatay and nanay,

thanks po sa paghatid nyo kahapon. alam ko miss nyo na ako....

miss ko narin kayo.....

pag graduate ng brother ko, uuwi na ako sa inyo. baka magresign narin ako sa work

tapos aral ulit ako :)

anak nyong maganda :P

---------------------------------

younger bro,

ang wafu nang kapatid ko!

mana sa ate! :lol:

ate mong ambisyosa

Edited by Saeki®

you don't have to choose, but please don't lose yourself. remember that you have to love yourself first because when all is gone at least you still have your sanity. i love you and you know that and no matter what happens i will always be here for you. being dark for the wrong reasons, especially not your own will k*ll your soul. hope you see the light before you fall into the abyss. i can't save someone who doesn't want to be saved.

Sweet friend,

no matter what happens, the memory of our togetherness still lingers on. it's not because

of what i can get but rather what i can share to an important person like you. with you, i feel

a bit younger than i actually am. you bring the freshness in me. you challenge me to be a

better person and to think openly than i used to be. and it was not an easy thing to do. indeed

you opened my world in a new way!

furthermore, i always hope that this special relationship we have will continue in a time that we

could not imagine. it's not because i need you nor because you need me but rather it's because

we decided to grow with one another. just the thinking of being with you is a joy to reckon with.

i believe that it was such a wonderful plan of togetherness that the two being who cares for each

other without any hidden agenda but plain friendship is an expression worth more than anything

this world can offer.

special friend, you know that i will do anything for you. i can be a shoulder when you need someone

you can lean on. i can be an ear, if you need someone who will listen, and most of all, i can be a person

who can forget anyone, but you. and i will remain to be the wind beneath your wings!

/YKIC :flowers:

Sa inakala kong kaibigan ko,

Ang kapal naman ng mukha mo para sabihin mo sa jowa mong abnormal na nilalandi kita. Just for the record, hindi ka kalandi-landi at tinutulungan lamang kita sa iyong mga gawain sa opisina dahil nuknukan ka ng tanga at naatasan akong bantayan ka. <_<

At tama ang jowa mo sa tinuran nya na hindi kami magkaibigan dahil wala akong kaibigan na abnormal na ang itsura, may sayad pa. <_<

at wag mo nang tanungin kung galit ako, dahil isa na naman yan sa mga katangahan mo.

Ang galit mong seatmate

Oh gentle winds 'neath moonlit skies,

Do not you hear my heartfelt cries?

Below the branches, here about,

Do not you sense my fear and doubt?

Side glistening rivers, sparkling streams,

Do not you hear my woeful screams?

Upon the meadows, touched with dew,

Do not you see my hearts a'skew?

Beneath the thousand twinkling stars,

Do not you feel my jagged scars?

Seek not my mournful heart kind breeze,

For you'll not find it 'mongst these trees.

It's scattered 'cross the moonlit skies,

Accompanied by heartfelt sighs.

It's drifting o're the gentle rain,

A symbol of my silent pain.

It's buried 'neath the meadow fair,

Conjoined with all the sorrow there.

It's lost among the stars this night,

Too far to ease my quiet fright.

No gentle winds, seek not my heart,

For simply ... it has torn apart.

Perhaps it was the sheer force of circumstance, but I sense that I have been beaten back into the baser world of engineering, politics, and numbers, of practicality, of conquest, and of utility. I do know the higher intelligence lies in the world of art and beauty, but such intelligence is not within my delimited comprehension of today. I am reminded of the Romans and their practical workaday bridges, whereas their upper classes sought the ineluctable artistry of the Greeks and their statuary.

The glory that was Greece, the grandeur that was Rome.

Sure, I know beauty, good food, and inspiring architecture when I see it, taste it, and touch it, but I do not know how to create and reciprocate thus. So I will build my own square rooms, design my own massive refineries, and eat my plain food, as I do today; therein faithfully laying the necessary and enduring foundations for the artists and architects who follow, to mount their masterpieces upon.

The stout and ruddy iron frame, invisible beneath the polished marble skin.

So I long for beauty, a pretty face, smooth skin, the hint of scent and the long hair, the clothes, the lines, the curves, the shade of skin and the contrast of lipstick. I drink in the sweep of the shoes and colour of the dress. For I will never possess such, the engineer and builder in me is a spectator in the world of beauty. But on our strong hips and firm thrusts does beauty mount and impale herself, yes, but like the iron frame, such robust matters are done out of sight and deep beneath.

True beauty is best wrapped around a sturdy pillar, embedded into her, firm, supportive, and deep.

Do you understand?

LC

things happened the way they did, and i'm quite sure there's a reason behind it.

you let me go. as simple as that.

i am not a fan of making a big deal out of every emo moment i have, of whining and crying my heart out, of making clear-cut issues complicated and gray.

i used to do that. but people age, and learn.

we just learn to accept whatever is handed to us, deal with whatever outcome is produced, and make contingency plans just in case things turn out for the worse.

for all i know, i have barely little time left, with so much still to do and achieve.

i never hold grudges. i wish you well. but i never look back either.

It's been a great ride so far.....6 months and still counting :)

..and yes, I will try my best to stay the same sweet you learned to care and appreciate as we explore the journey of our lives together

with passionate love,

your one and only sweet

mom...

stop trying to get your daughter back, she has her own family now, she is now her own person

helping her is ok, but what your doing is trying to bring things back to where they were before she got married...

believe me, in the long run, it will not help....

your loving, sometimes engot :D, son

Guest biancaanne

KC,

Kaablaaagggg!

Here we go again. When will you ever learn to stop being a hopeless romantic?

You've got to put up that shield again and face the fact that you're much better loved as a friend, and not expect anything more than that.

Anne

Peter Pan,

thanks for letting me be a spoiled baby...

it's just that I am forced to act all grown up and corporatey when at work. they can't see the fact that underneath it all, I am just a little girl who needs some cuddling and some baby talk once in a while. Just like you, I sometimes refuse to grow up.

... and you want two more little curly haired horrors?

love,

Wendy Pan (cornee! :P)