The Mail Box

Guest Riveria

I wish I had the courage to tell you face to face, but I don't want to see the rejection,the pity on your face. If only I could just tell you how I feel in person, but I can't.

mr. garcia,

i wish you all the luck to your unknown endeavor. :lol:

tinuninuninuni!

can i get your number so i can send you SMS and MMS too.. :D

i have very interesting photos you would like to see whenever you're bored..

or maybe i can just forward you emails and attachments! but of course, that will cause you heartache..

.. 'coz you might ask to turn back time... and that would be wishing to know me earlier! not that in a romantic way, mister.

extending my ever-so-best wishes and the most good luck! :lol:

ms. reyes

Mahal kong drayber,

lakas trip mo ah. kaya namiss kita kanina eh. di kasi nangtitrip yung mamang taxi driver. ang KJ!! :D

i want to play with a man again next time i am with you..... maybe, a server will do. a starbucks attendant na feelinggerong close. :lol:

ang pasahero mong manyak kung minsan :rolleyes:

To my dear friend K,

Happy 32nd birthday to you... I hope all your wishes and dreams could come true.

May you be showered with happiness and blessings everyday.

They say that you get wiser with age, and in the past few days I've noticed that you really did get wiser. :flowers: :thumbsupsmiley: :cool: :D

Take care always...

Guest Riveria

Before you, I didn't think much of myself as really anyone important, but you have brought out the best in me! I may sometimes get mad when you say I have to call myself beautiful since I obviously don't believe it, but, I realize that you only want me to see what you see in me, even if I don't believe that is possible. You have seen more in me than anyone in this world - including myself. I want to thank you for always being there for me, and doing everything you can to make my life easier.

Guest Riveria

It is silly but the tears you brought me cleanse my heart with all the past hurt. I probably still might not be over them but it made me a better person. I still cry when I remember you, still have sleepless nights, still wake up on early morning - times you call me to say I miss you or you love me … I still think of you. I still wish in the end there will be you and me and I still wish you loved me, but I am a better person now, able to understand things, see them not only on my point of view, I could better understand people's emotions now, see how could I ever hate you then. Thanks for bringing out the best in me, for all the joy, for giving me the best thing that ever happened in my life that was YOU - I know it's not the end for me; it might be a good start to begin my life again. I shouldn't be ever afraid to love again - I only need to be wiser.

Guest biancaanne

I don't know what you're trying to tell me with that cool, bad-ass attitude, but believe me, it's starting to get annoyingly endearing.

Go ahead and convince yourself that you're okay. You don't fool me one bit with that crap-talk about being alone.

You're still lost and dying to find that person who can make you forget about her.

You'll never realize that that person was there all along.

Your loss...

Guest Riveria

I really don't have intentions of sending that mail....

......however..........you need to know how I feel............

By the way, I'm not hoping for anything...

.........You have you're own life...with your new girl......

.....Thanks a lot....

demolition man,

you've already pissed him a lot and I am so annoyed by you... and now that?

seeing your face at that commercial mid nookie session surely did destroy an upcoming big one for him.

we can't stop laughing after that.

we'd turn the tv off for sure next time fearing we might see your face again while in the midst of the throes of passion, and we'd never look at your tvc the same way again!

:P

baby,

thanks for the mamuy weekend and understanding your little spoiled brat. let's get a new bed.

you are my king!

love,

your ace :P

Edited by BallBreaker