The Mail Box

to my very close friend,

thank you sa pagsama sakin sa isang gay bar. kahit panay ang lapit sayo nang isang mama-san para ilako ang guys eh nasa tabi parin kita. kaya love kita eh :lol:

I'm sorry kung sinaktan nanaman kita.... di ko naman sinasadya.... ive been my insensitive self again. siguro kailangan ko na tlgang mag stop sa mga usual na ginagawa ko.... syempre mas pipiliin kita. love kita eh :)

hope to see you again.... sana di ka na magalit :(

your girl_friend (kaibigang babae)

ps.

balik ulit tayo dun sa gay bar.... cge na............. :*

Edited by Saeki®
Guest Riveria

Sir,

We both have been hurt in the past but maybe in our future we can be the ones who are faithful to each other. It has been 1 day since I've seen you and I can't stand being away this long ... I feel like I known you forever. Things are so good even though we are both shy about things, you make me feel so good and now I wear a smile on the inside and outside, because I know you are here. 'Til tomorrow ... I miss you!

Ma'am

you are a free spirit

you will survive on your own

regardless of how many loves you have in your life

regardless of how many girls you place in pedestals

in the end, it will just be you.

remember Robert Kincaid and his truck?

you are him.

forever a nomad.

forever in search.

forever alone.

forever treading the line between life and death.

until you reach the deadline. dead. line.

:flowers:

Guest Riveria

I’m always thinking of you when I’m alone in bed at night

I have never seen or talked to you but I would recognize you on site

I couldn’t write the words I’d say when I meet you the first time

Because as years go by you’re the one that I can’t seem to find

I can form a perfect picture of who I think that you would be

I have pasted mental faces on the ones who have been with me

But never have I found the one I’m always thinking of

My dreams continue to be held in check until I finally fall in love

Granpa & Granma,

I hope you were both happy when I visited your resting place a while ago. What do you think of my GF? Isn't she pretty? :) She's a wonderful girl and she takes good care of me. She told me that she promised you that she's going to take care of me for as long as she can... did you hear that? I'm sure granma, that you'd be happy for me.

I'm sorry if I cried when I visited you. I know you hate it when I do that... kasi hindi ninyo ako natitiis pag ganun eh. I'm sorry. It's just that I miss the two of you so much. Especially these days and you know why.

Granma & Granpa, I love you both so much. I miss you, miss you, miss you... :cry:

Dear God,

Just when I always think I got things figured out you turn it upside down. You teach me humility - I will be empty for you to fill me up again.

Thank you for revealing yourself to me each and every day. Open my heart to receive your spirit and teach me your ways.

Let your will be done unto me all the days of my life. I will love you forever.

Use me for your glory. Shower our household with your love and mercy.

Yours forever,

cindy

Sometime, when people decide to leave you for good, you have to let them, no matter how much you want them to stay,

There are some things that are far beyond your control like feelings. And even if you have the strength to fight for them, you have to accept the cold, harsh truth,

that the people you can't live without, can LIVE WITHOUT YOU!!!! :lol: :lol:

kaya girl, unahan mo ng iwan..... unahan lang naman yan eh. ;)

Edited by burn4me

Why do I feel so good when you call me "Baby" even though I know that I'll never really be yours in that sense? Why am I hoping that you would be the one who would break down all of my defenses and sweep me off my feet?

Hope...is a great feeling...and yet...I gotta balance it off with this thing called "reality".

And it really does bite...like a vampire's spell.

Baby,

Loving you is simply one of the best feelings I have yet felt for such a long time. Seeing you smile and hearing your laughter despite your perturbed mind soothes my entire soul for I feel you. I understand what you're going through and I just want to be there for you. I don't have all the answers but you can count on me to hold you, and love you especially during these trying times.

I would say thank you as well for making me a part of your life. I can't help but think of all the wonderful memories that we've shared - movie watching at Gaite de Coeur while enjoying their sumptuous meal coupled with its enchanting ambiance just perfect for a romantic setting, having coffee and just enjoying a wonderful conversation with friends DA and MS at Gloria Jeans, loving the night away at our secret hideaway – just the right place where we can laugh and cry out loud. I also loved that place you brought me –that eatery where you said that you usually go to alone or when you're hungry during the middle of the night when all other stores are closed. I'd definitely love going back there and make you another cup of coffee. Don't you just love that? I also loved it when we watched a movie at Robinson's Pioneer – well, that's another first for me. I haven't been to that mall before nor have I seen a movie on that mall. You were the first and you'd definitely be the last. Thank you for singing me that song you composed for me, and hugging me until we get home. Up until now, that scene just keeps on playing on my mind over and over again. And I love it baby... i simply love it....

But most importantly, I am very grateful to you for giving me the opportunity to meet your grandparents. Based on your stories, I can tell that they made a huge impact on your life, and I simply couldn't let the day passed by without urging you to visit them. I felt that you wanted to see them, especially during these difficult times. Despite your best efforts to hide whatever it was your feeling, my love simply could see right through your soul…..I just knew that seeing them would calm your senses…I sure hope it did. I made them a promise. And I intend to keep it baby…..

I love you so much my Saj, you are such a wonderful person in and out. My heart is filled with so much happiness for having you and knowing that you feel the same way. God sure is so good for letting us cross each other's path. You are my happiness, my sanctuary, my 7th heaven. No matter what the future holds for us, keep in mind that I have loved nobody else more than I have loved you. I will always cherish and bask on those memories until the twilight of my years. You are my last baby. I am yours alone and will always be yours....

I love you,

Your Sam

Edited by SamanthaJones
Guest Riveria

J,

I pray that you will accomplish your dreams with strength and pride and honor. I want you to have the best of life. I just wish I was a part of it. I never knew that someone could ever hurt as much as I do. What scares me is I'm sure the pain in life gets worse. I guess I just want you by my side to ease it. You have hurt me in countless ways, in ways you promised you would never. In ways I never knew you could or would ever do. It is only worth mentioning because it hasn't shaken my love for you. I want to believe in forgiving and forgetting. If you would only let me forgive you. If only you showed me you cared.

E

Guest Riveria

Sir,

You're drank again last night?

You slept inside your car?

It was good to know that nothing bad happened to you.

I'm just wondering why you don't want to drink beer with me.

Or might want Tequila shots

Ma'am

Guest biancaanne

Like you, I haven't felt like this in years. I haven't felt so alive in years.

And yet, I hope you would understand why, despite all of your efforts, your darling gestures,

your simple but amazing ways of making my day special, tiring as it may often be,

I remain unpredictable...

...why I find it hard to believe everything you say and yet I am able to express how wonderful it feels to be appreciated and cherished again.

...why I would sometimes be aloof, even distant, 'though my eyes twinkle when I catch you looking at me.

...why my replies range from curt one-liners to sheer poetry.

I'm too afraid of history repeating itself over and over again.

I'm older now, and I have to learn from my mistakes. I don't want you to be another mistake

because I am definitely grateful for finally having someone like you in my life

...whatever this is that we have right now.

Edited by biancaanne

How many letters have I written trying to reach you?

I tore each letter as soon as I wrote them

Holding back all I feel for you and the love I NEED to share with you is changing me!

I must know what you want from this relationship… NOW!!!

As much as it is uncomfortable for you to speak to me, you simply must (in some way) explain what this relationship means to you.

I MUST know what “Love” you want and need from me and what you do not… YOU HAVE TO SPELL IT OUT FOR ME !!!!!

did I do something wrong, or you have simply forgotten what my love used to mean to you

I am suffering in silence because of the silence

Why do I only hear from you when you need me?

I have needs too

I'll never give up on you

But at least make it easier for me to love you