The Mail Box

happy birthday baby.

no more sorry's, okay? i should be the one saying that, with what i'm putting you through. i know that what we have is a bit out of the ordinary. i wish i'm making all this worth your while. it has been tough for us, and i'm not going to feed an illusion that everything will be better from now on. but we're going to pull through, better people in the end in every way. what doesn't k*ll us, makes us stronger, right?

have a great day. talk to you soon.

Edited by chipmaker

M,

Remember that beautiful December evening when our eyes met from across the table? I looked away embarrassingly and pretended to look for the Asti. An hour later you were sitting beside me. You held me mesmerized with your disarming smile and deep brown eyes. What was so funny, to everyone in the table, was that you totally ignored the wedding band on my left ring finger. My boss was only too amused to answer "Yes, of course she's single!" when you asked him if the ring was merely to keep men away.

How you begged to see me again...I will never forget that. I'll never forget the oysters, the beer, and the six hours we were together, just talking. I see you still remember my speech on the parallels between sex and politics. I still remember what you said about anal sex, "Either a girl hasn't tried it, or she likes it."

Happy birthday, Sweetie. We truly are soulmates. I'm sorry I can't see you. It's been four years (the world cup's coming up), I know. It breaks my heart that I have to say No, but I really, really can't right now.

I miss you, too.

Te adoro,

lg

Dear P,

Good to speak with you again after so many years if only to reminisce about the gang and the times we'd chat till sun up as if it were yesterday. Don't worry, I'll keep you posted. Hope to see you soon.

Cheers,

E

Juan Antonio,

"Among the toughest things for a decent man to do in life is to command other decent men to go to the worst places and do the hardest tasks. And among the most satisfying things a man can do in life is to be a commander" W.E.B.G.

As managers, the burden of command lies with us always. A particularly heavy burden is the trust that our men place in us to ensure that their efforts are not wasted, to be fair to them in so far as work allows, and above all, to make the right decisions that will determine success.

And to discharge command properly means that one must also know how the dark forces within the human psyche behaves, in his own men as well as the enemy's. One must also know somewhat of the trajectories and patterns of evil, how the other, darker side of this world operates. For whatever be our calling or our duty, we cannot pretend to operate and exist solely within the legitimate world, though our actions be entirely legitimate.

And so we managers know and understand intimately the power, the seduction, the success, and the tricks of the dark forces. Yet our men must trust us to keep from being so seduced, to keep our honour intact, and to keep sending out only the legitimate orders.

Knowing so much dark magic so well, yet not partaking of any such, are among final tests towards attaining higher command. You have passed that test (more or less)

Welcome to your new world, cousin,

- Felix V.

Edited by LostCommand

A conversation of 2 personas:

G1: haayy talaga.. masakit talaga ang magmahal ng sobra-sobra noh?? masakit na gagawin mo lahat tapos para bang wala lang yun sa kanya, binabale wala yung mga ginagawa mo...

G2: ganun? eh bakit kasi ginagawa mo lahat? sinabi nya ba na gawin mo ang lahat para sa kanya? hindi naman ah. Ikaw ang nagdesisyon na gawin yun, bat ka nagrereklamo?

G1: hindi namn ako nagrereklamo.. sinasabi ko lang na masakit. oo nga, di nya yun hiningi, pero ang gusto ko lang naman eh konting ano.. alam mo yun.. appreciation.

G2: bakit dapat ba na lahat ng gagawin mo eh may kapalit? mali naman ata yun.. appreciation? eh pano kung iba naman ang paraan nya ng pagpapakita? kasalanan nya ba yun?

G1: hindi naman sa dapat eh may kapalit.. kaya lang diba, masarap sa feeling ang ganun na nakikita mo na natutuwa yung tao, sinusuklian ang mga ginagawa mo. bakit ikaw, ayaw mo ba ng ganun? wag ka magpaka-hypokrita. alam ko gusto mo din noon, babae ka.. gusto natin ng sinusuyo, may mga love letters, public proclamation and whatnot.. basta yun... bakit kasalanan ko ba kung sanay ako sa mga ganun? alam mo yung feeling na parang proud na proud siya sayo.. may public acknowledgment na.. ah eto gawa nya para sa akin... at nakikita yun ng iba.. astig diba? sarap sa feeling.. di ko namn hinihiling na ganun nga kasi baka nga hindi talaga siya ganun pero pwede naman mag-compromise diba? di ko naman sinabi na kung ano lang yung alam kong pamamaraan ang dapat gawin... pwede nyang gawin yung gusto nya, pero sana din yun gusto ko eh magawa din.. alam mo yun? mahirap ba yun?

G2: sabagay... eh kaya lang mahirap yan eh.. ang pagsamahin ang 2 magkaibang pananaw. para sa kanya iba ang pamamaraan ng pagpaparamdam, para naman sayo iba...

G1: kaya nga compromise diba? hindi naman dapat palagi siya yung pini-please, kung ano yung pananaw ng isa ang nirerespeto.. mahirap din na pareho, so yung tipong alternate.. sige ikaw ngayon, ako bukas.. alam mo yun?

G2: ah ewan. ang labo..

G1: hay talaga. sinabi mo pa.. hayaan mo na.. ngayon lang to.. siguro mawawala din to.. sakit lang namn ng loob...

G2: wag ka na lang kasing mag mahal ng sobra sobra kung yun lang naman ang ugat ng lahat ng ito... para di ka nasasaktan, di ka umaasa, parang wala lang.. alam mo yun? yung parang noon... kung ano e di yun, kung wala eh di wala.. mas madali, less complicated ika nga nila... diba?

G1: mmmmmm *isip ng malalim*

Edited by sweetpsyche

Sorry ...

Am sorry:

* for the hurtful words I may have said to you.

* for not being sensitive enough to your needs and requests

* for my antagonistic and selfish ways

* for not listening to you when you needed me to

* for not treating you with the respect you deserve

* for not finding out where you grew up and came from

* for not knowing more about your childhood, struggles and personal sacrifices ... as well as triumphs

* for not appreciating the food you prepared and cooked during New Years ... your last

* for not accompanying you during the times you requested me to

* we asked too much from you ... you even offered your life for us

Ms. K,

I was in love with you, yes, just like you I thought it was lust. Not anymore though. Everytime I feel anything like yearning for you, all I have to do is look at your picture with Mr. L. I still feel the pain everytime I do that, but slowly anger is getting the upper hand.

Thank you for keeping secrets from me.

Thank you for not remembering and greeting me on my birthday.

Thank you for ignoring my YM.

Thank you for not texting me except when you need something.

I still miss you.

Take care always, I really must move on.

Love,

Dr PepPeR

Edited by Dr_PepPeR

inde ako makatulog dahil iniisip ko mahal ko

naiintindhan ko sia pero bakit inde ko magawa?

alam ko ang sinasabi nia at sa tingin ko gnagawa ko naman

kahit inde ganun kadalas pero ginagawa ko

inde kasi madalas bumisita ang diyos ng mga salita eh

inde kami naging close

inde ko 2loy maisulat..

sana wag niang ilayo sarili nia

sana wag niang i-"downgrade" pagmamahal nia

sana bumalik na sia sa dating mahal ko

na walang hinihingi kundi ang sarili ko

miss ko na sia eh

you seem to have everything, don't you?

so why aren't you happy? what could possibly still be missing at this point?

plenty, you say. there's plenty wrong. and plenty more to do before you can be truly happy.

tell me. does it end when you physically can't work anymore? when you're paralyzed by hypertension and induced to half-consciousness from the drugs? when you've driven away all your friends because you just stopped caring? when you've driven away all those people who love you because you just didn't care to love them back? when your body betrays you and stops doing what you want it to do? when you look in the mirror and you don't recognize who you see?

happiness is a decision, sweetheart. you told me that. it'd be great for you to remember that from time to time.

Sige na. Dahil sa isang kaibigan na itinuring kong totoo. Palalagpasin ko ang lahat. Di dahil sa di ko kayang pumatol. Sabihin nalang naten na wala akong panahon para aksayahin sayo ngayon. Saka bakit pa, di ka naman kagandahan sa loob at lalo na sa labas. Balato ko nalang sa kanya na di ka uli saktan. Pero kung di ka titigil, di ko rin maipapangako kahit sa isang kaibigan na hayaan ka nalang. Babae ka rin kase kaya nagdadalawang-isip ako na ipaalam sayo ang mga bagay-bagay na tatagos sa puso mo baka di lang baka sa buong pagkatao mo pa. Sa totoo lang ayoko makipag-away sa kapwa babae lalo na at malayo naman. Kaya mo ba akong pigilan at lalo na sha. Gudlak! Hahaha. Pasensha na nakakatawa lang talaga ako kase nanggagala-iti ka pero sa totoo lang wala ka namang karapatan, kung tutuusin wala ka ngang alam at sigurado ako na wala kang magagawa. Pero, dahil nga mabait ako ngayon samantalahin mo na ang pagkakataon. Suhestiyon lang naman.

;)

Edited by lovelybabe

ansarap sarap ng feeling pag free!!!!! tnx for the release... now i can concentrate on more important things...tapos na ang pag mumukmok, paghihimutok, pagka lugmok... im happy for you...dont drag me again in your oh so perfect life...to much too much drama, too much enjoyment, too much of everything in fact if you sum it up, balanse....para sayo! pero in the end, ako talo. tama na...na mimiss lang kita eh...nyahahahaha, ay...

Edited by smaug

horeynj,

i hope you read this:

about two weeks ago, you met up for the first time with another member here, went to dinner with her and when the time for the bill to be paid, you just stared at it and never bothered to share the expense. damn! it wasn't jollibee. it was friday's.

how could you have stood it, you pachedermic freeloader?

if you're penniless, don't go out even for meet-ups. what were you thinking? that friday's is a carinderia where you get a full meal for 30 pesos?

and after she had paid for your dinner, you acted as if it was she who should be thankful.

you have no idea how insulted she was. how badly she took it.

horeynj, i hope you never experience orgasm again, this lifetime, the next and the next.

and if i meet you, i swear i would slap you tomato red on the face and kick your crotch until your balls beg for emasculation.

To honor you ...

I will put myself out there ... be of service to our family, my friends and anyone needing my help.

Just like you were ... and did.

My return to the Diamond TMC tonight ... only reinforced that it's part of who I am. I missed it terribly. JAL's no longer around to share the highlights of each meetings with but I'll find other ways to compensate for that.

Hope to achieve my CTM this year. Help me ... I've been struggling with BSP#5. The idea's there, just need to develop it more ... so I'll be able to achieve ALL the objectives.

I want you to be proud of me, Dad.

Hope you were during my induction as Area Governor. That was special ... you being there. You saw me organize the whole thing and even listened to my 1st speech as a TM officer. I wish I knew what you thought ...

Anyway, I know I'm the only one who comes close to how much of a people-person you were. Ate N ... she's more into just knowing MORE people but not necessarily being of SINCERE service to them. Unfortunately, she only does things coz she'll expect something in return.

May you be smiling down on me as I attend each TM meeting ... be it Diamond's or others. ;-)

For you ... to continue what you started ...

Edited by barenaked