The Mail Box

Know me.

Worship me, swollen with passion,

where are the Saints grown mad upon the sweet foam of my bosom.

Scorn me, for the end of things is as stern as fire about my loins,

that glisten, damp with sacrifice.

Enter me wantonly, when am I like the dreg of Brothels.

Be consumed by me.

Burn in me.

About the markets of the World I am sent bare,

until the worst of creatures may lie down with me.

Though wretched with sores, they shall not be refused.

The Mead of many Rapes is sanctified in me,

and is made holy as the Stars,

for I am Understanding.

Whereby they that drink the filth of my Adulteries shall be made Clean...

See! I am couched with beasts,

that monsters of the primitive and formless Chaos shall know me.

I am She no earthly Man nor Woman may embrace,

that yet is Whore to ALL.

Have I not fallen in thy sight? Hast thou not spat upon my Name?

Hast thou not hated me?

Hast thou not called me harlot, that endures thy father's infinite desires, and plundered every moment from her birth?

Then know Me.

Yet in my Morning I am sweet, and touched by None.

My breath is kindness, and my milk a solace of Angels.

Then am I the World's Ease, and my breast its Comfort.

Then am I the font of Pity without end.

In my Compassion have I not stooped low,

so that my aspect is cast down?

Behold, I am the Shekinah.

I am the Bride, and on the World's streets

ragged go I, and reviled."

--Promethea (book 4)

Alan Moore

bakit ganun?

pinapakita mo na sa tao kung ano ka at sino ka pero ayaw pa rin maniwala.

ano ba talaga ang dating ko sayo? oo alam ko parang wala man lang akong problema sa mundo..

oo parang ako na ung pinaka matatag na tao sa mundo..pero inde ibig sabihin nun inde ako

nangangailangan ng tao..tao na lalagpasan ng tingin at paghuhusga kung ano man ang

imahe na pinapakita ko at sasabihin na "oo kailangan mo ako...."

ganun na lang ba ang magiging sitwasyon ko palagi? maging masaya sa napakaikling panahon?

lagi na lang bang mag-i-"improvise" kung ano at sino ang nandian? nagtatanong ka, inde mo man

sabihin pero alam ko nagtatanong ka..bakit ako ganito..ganito ako dahil inde ko alam ang dapat

gawin..dapat ba akong umamin at magtanong o gumawa na lng ako ng mga bagay na alam

kong ikakasiya mo? o pareho kaya? pano kong mahulog ako? pano na? may sasalo kaya o lilipad

ka palayo? mali, lilipad ka nga pala palayo..

alam natin pareho na meron ka nang sinalo at nasa kamay mo pa rin sia ngaun..eto ang

alam ko kasi sa lahat ng oras na napagusapan natin sia, ganun pa rin ang turing mo sakanya at sia

pa rin ang may hawak ng titulong un..kaya ano ang inaasahan mo sakin? ilagay ang sarili at puso ko

sa paanan mo? magaantay na lang kung ano man ang mangyayari? pano kung sakaling inde mo iyon

kayang tanggapin? pano na? sabihin mo sakin kasi indi ko alam..alam mo na kung ano na mga pinagdaanan ko..matanda na ako..siguro oras na para matuto akong alagaan "sarili" ko..nasa sayo na lahat ng pwede ko ibigay..iisa na lang ang pinanghahawakan ko..sana man lang bago ko un ibigay ng tuluyan sayo alam ko kung ano lugar ko..sana man lang bago ko ibigay yun sigurado ka na kung ano gusto mo..

nung isang araw alam ko na kung bakit inde ka nagsasalita..alam kong alam mo un..sa harap mo ba naman sagutin ko ung telepono..isang tao siang importante..ngunit walang titulo..at wala din dito..kung gusto ko sia? inde ko alam..kung nagaalala ako sa kanya? oo dahil kaibigan ko sia..pero kung magkapareho ba kayo ng antas? alam mo ang sagot dian..hinde..wala man lang sa kalingkingan..ikaw lang ang inilagay ko sa pedestal na un..ngaun alam mo na..pano na? maniniwala ka na ba? o pagdududahan mo pa rin ako?magkakalakas ka na ba ng loob na kausapin ako at sabihin sakin kung ano ang tumatakbo dian sa isip mo? o magtatago ka pa rin sa mga "pagkatao" mo? ako sinasabi ko at ginagawa ko na..ikaw..inde ko alam....

andito lang ako..alam mo yan..kapag matapang ka na sabihin mo sakin..kahit ano pa ginagawa ko, iiwan ko para lang marinig ang mga sasabihin mo..masakit man o masarap..pero sana wag mo sakin hilingin na pagpa2loy ang gnagawa ko ngaun at samantalahin ang mga oras na meron tayo kasi inde ko un kayang gawin..tama na..

nung naguusap tayo at sinabi mo sakin na kayo pag andun ka at inde kayo kapag andito ka..nasabi ko sa sarili ko..

malabo talaga...

To the one who holds the key ...

I know we have had a rough couple of weeks.

I know things have not been easy for you.

Somehow, I know that in your own way you have to be there for me.

I know too, in my heart of hearts that I have tried to understand.

But...

Where are you now when I need someone the most.

Why does it feel as if you have turned your back from me.

I know when I tell you all this, you will say im overreacting.

Maybe I am.

Maybe I am far more into this than you are.

Or, maybe we just have different ways of expressing feelings.

Either way, one truth remains.

Im sad. I feel alone.

I need you to show me that things will be okay.

But youre not here.

In fact youre nowhere to be found.

I dont know what to think or say at this point.

I guess the only thing thats left to do is

Forge on. Alone.

Ive done it before, there is no reason why I cant do it again.

The sad part is, I fell so fast.

Fell so hard. Gave it all up to you.

And now, im left.

Empty. Void. Barren.

Adrift,

-Nina

I don't write about you. That is very true. You know why?

You frustrate the hell out of me. You confuse my abnormally confused state even further that I could no longer set my foot on the ground without feeling woozy.

I never write about you, because you write well enough for the both of us. And I hate it.

Stop feeling insignificant. Stop acting as if I'm doing these things deliberately.

I write about her, because that's the only way I could keep her. At least for now.

And I never will expect you to understand that.

I am also human after all...

L

lahat ng nakikita ko, nababasa ko, nadinig ko, pati naamoy ko, nag papaala sakin sayo. i can almost taste you even. heno de pravia, your scent... haunting me in my loneliest moments... bakit ganun? indi naman ako adik. adik sayo oo. gusto ko sana sabihin na ginyuma mko, kya lang naalala ko, ayaw mo na skin kse me bf kna...I still love you. Dito lng ako, mabait na...

P

J

Ive know you since my college days...I remember how i was head over heels in love with you... i would often visit you in the shop just to be with you...i would always long to spend time with you...but then i realized that i i loved you more than you loved me...

But i was wrong.

I was such a mess when you ran into me..You were there during the most trying time in my life..

You would call me just to make me stop crying and make me feel that everything is gonna be ok....

And then you confessed that all this time you still loved me..that you tried to forget me...Inspite of what happend in my life..I didnt know what to say...All i knew was that i wasnt ready to jump into another relationship..Not now...or ever....Ive been so much pain that i just cant seem to find it in my heart to love again....

You are a good man.A very good father...but Im just not ready yet....For now please continue to be my friend

L

Edited by SJ

for once ...

listen not to the things i say, but on the things that i dont

listen not when im loud, but when i am silent

listen to me when i speak, but more when i dont

listen to the implicit message rather than the explicit

listen not n my screams, but n my whispers

true enough...

there are a lot that you do not know

and neither do i..

Edited by sweetpsyche

nakakainis isipin...sa halos 6 months na magkasama tayo, hindi ko magawang masabi n..iloveyou!!! ewan ko ba.maybe i was hoping you'll do the first move. pero tanga lang pala ang nagiisip ng ganun. lahat ginawa ko para sayo..to the point of even losing my self-esteem dahil lang dun...lhat nabaliwala kasi you never knew all my intentions on the first place...

khit friendship na nga lang sana eh..pero wla pa rin.. you jz think of me as this girl, na..well..."maaasahan"

...nasayang lang ang time....

and now..graduation na..we'll have separate lives.hindi na kita makikita muli..im really scared kasi hanggang ngaun, i feel the same way..im scared of losing you.

kainis tlga...

what man counts the years of friendship to a friend who doesn't care about days of togetherness?

what man pours his heart out talking about his fears, his doubts, his shortcomings to a woman who only thinks of herself?

what man curses himself, blaming nothing but his wrong decisions while this woman stares blank on his face wondering why he's telling her all these?

what man has the heart for a woman who forgets about her own?

just you.

Edited by KristinLavransdatr

X,

It all started with a touch of your hand...

Words were spoken... promises made...

But we can't deny what was in front of us then...

A life without each other.

We've hurt each other too much...

Words were spoken... promises broken...

Someday we can deny we ever loved...

Or that it all started with a touch of your hand...

So... we wait... until we forgive each other.

XX

Now, I know. I mind my own business, scratch my own "galis" type of person. No offense taken. I perfectly understand the situation. Remember, we are both "panganays." Neither pretensions nor apologies. I hope. Mature, civil and smart are we.

:)

L

its my fault. sorry for what i have done. sorry for the times in the past that i took you for granted. now i feel sorry for myself because i've let you go...

i hope i'll get over you and accept me as a friend. advance hapi b-day my former mahal...

P

dai ka magngirit karen, heheh

My burst of bravado has now hit home.

I ache.

Intensely.

But ill move on. Ive taken this choice.

Ill live with it.

No regrets.

The realization that my absence

Has not bothered you one bit

Stings.

A whole damn lot.

Edited by Wyld

andee!!!! happy birthday anak

I can't believe how fast you are growing.It seems that everyday inch by inch your growing anak, i know that you are learning new words and tricks from ur lola & lolo and tito ben & more and more wonderful things about you, and you have been nothing but a very very precious blessing from God to us

and we feel so honored and privileged to be a part of your life.(",)!!!!

we wish you a very happy and blessed birthday, and may God be with you each and every step of your life! we love you with all our heart and soul, and we do hope that you know that we sincerely mean that!!!

happy birthday our son

from papee & mamee