youre worth the risk

youre worth the tears.

lim sticking around

hurt and all

i know it will not be easy

but ive made up my mind.

so there.

m,

i'm sorry if i gave you the cold shoulders yesterday. there were just too many things in my head. of course, all work related. no, i'm not making you compete with it, because you can't. and you're wrong when you said i have no more life with all the things i do here. i'm not your usual career girl. i have my family. at home, i make the most of my time shedding all robes of corporate duties. at home, i feed our dogs, bathe them, all four of them. i go to the stinking palengke on weekends. i vacuum clean my room, choking in a week's worth of dust. i sing videoke with my sister. i play cards with my brothers. i cook a feast with my mother. at night, when everyone is asleep i go back to work. that's what i call "my life." and if you can't call that life, i wonder big how you live yours.

a man? where can i put him? how can i squeeze him in to my already busy life? do i get a man now and ruin my equilibrium? as it is, i have only one use for him. and i don't even have time for it anymore. if i have free time, you sure will see me at powerbooks browsing through shelves hoping i could find a good book to buy and read.

books, i realized, are far better than most men. as it is, i'm not taking a chance. a good read is a lot more gratifying than just a good lay.

it is over, m. quit your grand illusions.

still, i was wrong to have treated you as such. but may that open your eyes to bitter realities of life.

y

Edited by KristinLavransdatr

my sibs...

today i just wanna yell "stop world i want to get off!"

that is exactly how i feel right now. how i wish i could be selfish for a day, a month, a year and just NOT think about how everyone else will be affected by my actions and decisions.

i just am so tired of caring for others. i need to start caring what happens to me now. im so tired of feeling "i have to" when i should be thinking of the "i want tos" in my life. where was it written that i have to be the strong one in the family all the time. im getting tired.

you all are much older than me. tell me why am i the one taking care of you all?

please. give me some space.

let me live my life.

-k

You do not realize that I understand when you tell me skin to skin is not close enough.

The past days have found in me a voracious craving for you. I slowly am beginning to feel you in the blood that throbs through my veins, in the sun that warms my face, in the breeze that cools it, in the soil I plant my feet on, in the air, everywhere enveloping me.

I want to step inside you and never leave. I want to be soldered to you.

All this because of the smell you have left on my skin. And tomorrow you will do just that again. It is Friday.

Tu m'embrasse

-L-

toh!

guess what?? it just arrived few days ago! the package! yes, that vintage oranje jersey from the 60's! took me two damn years and a fortune to get one! well not really... it was on sale for half the price... i think it was god's sign for me to finally purchase it... woooohooo! ive never felt more excited since i saw the the de meer stadium in 94'. well anyways... sana nandito ka para nakita mo... haaay, this really make me feel a lot better!

take care bro!

j

ps... i got number 14... johan cruiff... bwahahaha!

Guest BDC0425

its been 4 mos now since my gf left me nd I hve been trying to win her back pero last night sbi niya wala na talaga pagasa kahit no pa gawin ko.... I know may mga pagkkamali ako s kanya pero im trying na bumawi s kanya kahit na alam ko n ayaw na niya.... :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:im actually so stupid( dahil na rin siguro sa sobrang pagmamhal ko sa kanya ) that im holding on sa 0% ko na chances sa kanya .... la problem kung m close itong thread na ito I just wnt to express my feelings kase wala ako mapagsabihan e....

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry::cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

how I love her so... I really miss her so much................ corny man ang sabihin ng iba pero its true pala kapag mahal mo ang isang tao makita mo lang siya kahit few minutes lang masaya kana.

kung sakali na mabasa niya ito I just want to tell you loves..................

I LOVE YOU SO MUCH................ I will never stop loving you..... please come back to me..... I know I haven't been the best bf to you but I assure you that the chance im asking you will be worth it... I'll be here waiting kahit ilang years pa ang mag pass.... you know clearly how much im in love with you and what im ready to give up for you......... just posting my thoughts here alam mo na im proud of you..... as i always keep my feelings to myself...... alam ko dami ko naging kasalanan sayo, but im proud to tell you that i have never cheated on you.......

itutuloy ko parin ang sinabi ko sayo na plan ko loves....... yung pag iipunan ko para sa wedding natin if in case you comes back to me pag hindi naman.... i'll still give it to you para makapag start ka ng business mo para d ka na mag abroad and malapit ako sayo na malayo..... i'll give you a few years loves and after which balikan kita kung worth it n ako sa love mo........ as of now.......... I LOVE YOU SO MUCH and God knows i really mean it........... :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry::cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Guest BDC0425

True love never fades....

it never says im tired....

it doesnt feel lonely nor lost,cold nor alone...

it just gets stronger, deeper and it will never stops..

true love remains forever......

forever...

can anything remains forever?

can feelings remain unchanged?

I do believe so...

that is how I feel....

the times when we were together

the times we've gone through rough roads...

and the time you left me all alone....

alone....

I dont wanna be alone...

the coldness that it brings.....

the loneliness that I'll feel....

and the sadness of everything...

I wanna hold on....

hold on.....

holding on...... to someone who isnt mine

holding on...... to someone who will never be mine...... again

holding on...... to a feeling that brings joy and tears...

holding on...... to life wishing that i will truly be happy again.....

not with anything else.....but with just being by your side

to hold your hands, your warm smile,to look into your eyes....

to hear your voice whispering......I LOVE YOU....

I LOVE YOU.....

these words ive been longing to hear....

these words i will never get tired telling you...

the words that really means a lot to me

the words that will bring tears and happiness....

the words that will fill my life....

and the only words that will give me life...

i love you.....

and will never stop loving you...

thats true love......

and it will live forever.....

you seem to need me. and i don't know what it is about it but i always seem to buzz around men who need me like a moth to a flame. you seem to also be afraid to need me as well. that much i can tell. so, at least, we're on the same page here. you don't want to need me. and i don't want to be needed.

i wonder where this is going to go then.

we both want to be swallowed by what we're feeling. and yet there is so much fear because of our respective pasts. i know what you're thinking. you'd like to say to hell with it all. but don't you see that it'd be pointless then. it'd be like walking wide eyed into the path of a speeding train.

how amazing, though, isn't it? that despite everything that's going on, my hand liked holding yours... and that the crook of your shoulder seemed to fit my head so well... and that simply listening to each other breathe was the most comfortable we've ever been with anyone in a long time.

that speeding train sure is looking mighty attractive right now.

but someone's got to hold on to the brakes before we drown.

and i hate to be the one to ruin the party but i really want to be certain about the next one. and i'm not certain.

not yet, at least.

so if you want to stick around and find out, i'd really like that.

Y

Like icicles melting, the cold between us is thawing.

Soon I will rediscover how it is I sang YOUR BODY IS A WONDERLAND in the first place.

There are some things I regret; some words I should not have said.

But in hindsight these are the very things which will make you sweeter and cuddlier in my arms again.

I miss you, sweetie....I wish it were tomorrow.

But dates on the calendar don't matter now.

What matters is you calling me sweetie again....

N

Edited by bods1000

what's happening?

Im all mixed up :wacko:

I cant think straight, I keep thinking 'bout you, why are you doing this to me?

Geeesssshh, I find myself smiling again (that stupid sheepish grin) and I just cant seem to stop.

Is this one of those summer-to-remember-affairs, coz I've already had a lot of them and I really am not ready to face another broken heart. But Im so glad, I met you.

I'll take my time, after all wasn't it you who said "Doing the same mistake twice is downright stupid."

Que Sera Sera my love.

"Hanggang ang puso mo'y napagod sa paghihintay kay tagal saka ko lang naisip muntik na kitang minahal."

i've missed u more than u thought i did...

and learning u did too...

hurts me more than anyone will ever know...

and now...

i've realized...

it's not yet the end of the shattering show...

after all this time...

there's been no one...

though there could be...

but i don't want it to be...

for a reason that did not...

could not...

would not...

and it seemed right, didn't it? that you could pick up that phone and call me "baby". how strange and how sudden this all is. it seems to make sense and feel like a whirlwind at the same time. but then all love affairs do, don't they?

what scares me is that love affairs end. and i've crossed that line no woman should cross--a point of no return. because now i don't want this affair to end. i want to ride it out and see where this is going to take us... will it be yet another broken heart for me? or finally a happy ending?

maybe i should have exercised more control. maybe i should have thought thrice instead of twice. maybe i shouldn't have been so open or sincere and ready. maybe i shouldn't have believed you too much. but, as it is, what's done is done. and here we are about to brave a stormy sea.

am quite fearful, truth be told. because during the last storm, i didn't fare so well.

i don't think i can survive another one, actually.

but you hold my hand and tell me all the right things. and for a moment, my fear is gone, the past is forgotten and the future is not considered. and all that's left is you, me and now... and how wonderfully random life is sometimes.

to you, one particular mtc male member (a male "member" is also called a dick, right?) but i'm not saying all mtc male members are dickheads, only this one and a few others whose name i won't mention -

to you who questioned my gender and who said that i don't have the right to wear pants for my stone age views:

i have responded to your accusations when i shouldn't have dignified them with my attention, but i dignified you as a person although you didn't me.

i don't know how you'd want me to convince you (as if i really have to) that i am female. how do you know that a human being is a woman? through mere physical attributes, with or without clothes? through the things she talks about? or is a woman a woman only based on your definition?

i am a woman. i'm tempted to drop handles of other members who have met and talked to me who can tell you as far as the physical aspects are concerned that i am a woman. althought this does not necessarily mean i went to bed with them. :rolleyes:

as regards the things i talk about you can visit my room and read what i love discussing about. i have a link that will send you there.

i should have posted this to the fight club thread, but ladies don't do that. hags do. and i'm no old witch. (my apologies to the hags.)

i must say this is the most uncreative mailbox post i have. you're not worth my creativity, that's why.

but a little wrath from me won't hurt. would it?

Edited by KristinLavransdatr
to you, one particular mtc male member (a male "member" is also called a dick, right?) but i'm not saying all mtc male members are dickheads, only this one and a few others whose name i won't mention -

to you who questioned my gender and who said that i don't have the right to wear pants for my stone age views:

i have responded to your accusations when i shouldn't have dignified them with my attention, but i dignified you as a person although you didn't me.

i don't know how you'd want me to convince you (as if i really have to) that i am female. how do you know that a human being is a woman? through mere physical attributes, with or without clothes? through the things she talks about? or is a woman a woman only based on your definition?

i am a woman. i'm tempted to drop handles of other members who have met and talked to me who can tell you as far as the physical aspects are concerned that i am a woman. althought this does not necessarily mean i went to bed with them.  :rolleyes:

as regards the things i talk about you can visit my room and read what i love discussing about. i have a link that will send you there.

i should have posted this to the fight club thread, but ladies don't do that. hags do. and i'm no old witch. (my apologies to the hags.)

i must say this is the most uncreative mailbox post i have. you're not worth my creativity, that's why.

but a little wrath from me won't hurt. would it?

Whoa, GF!

Breathe ... you know that SOME arent worth replying to. Dont waste your brain cells to CUM up with a reply to THESE posts. They dont know you ... leave it be.

Not worth your time.

Je t'aime,  je ne sais pas expliquer la solitude que je juge quand vous semblez oublier que j'existe,

j'estime que je cours toujours pour être près de vous et vous avez placé un espace ouvert pour entrer dans une direction différente. Je me sens que vous n'avez pas besoin de moi... mais j'exige toujours pour rester. Im désolé je ne peux pas vous laisser partir.

Σ'αγαπώ τόσο ... Είχα τη συνήθεια για να σκεφτώ ότι είμαστε αρεστοί πραγματικά. Θέλω να θεωρήσω ότι η αλήθειά του μέχρι αυτόν τον χρόνο

De o gosto, espero que ver-me -á também, vejo-me como parte da vossa vida e não simplesmente a rapariga que de -ter gostada e perdeu-as e gostou e esperou...und das Mädchen, daß Sie bereit sind, lassen go..and vergessen. Bitte forcieren Sie nicht, mich zu mögen. Soeben wollen Sie mich mögen... mit Ihrer Liebe, die wahr ist.

Θ*Αννε

ang hirap intindihin....pero ang ibig sabihin lang niyan..yung nararamdaman ko sayo...mahal kita.

Whoa! Cool ... you know various languages! ;-)

Interesting.

Hope you are well, sis! ;-)

you know what i'm wearing right now? hot pink ballet shoes. white peasant skirt with embroidery of various shades of pink 7 inches off the hemline. thin strapped tiny top the color of my ballet shoes. my officemates said i look like some girl who has just stepped out from that crazy candy mag. real sweet.

i'm sure if you see me now, you'll mock me. such pretense. you'd love to snatch my mask, tear off my cotton candy shield, and show to the world that this candy stings. oh, does it still hurt? did i leave a mark? you'll be alright soon. like the other men before you.

i am a lesson you so deserve to learn. i am poison you so worthily have to take. i am your curse. be blessed.

and be happy i have given you a second look.

oh, go back to your fhm. be one with those who derive pleasure from fully-made up nudity. who sex up the magazine and leave its pages stuck to each other.

you're no loser. you're too much of a sissy to join a fight, a race, a game. loser at birth? no. you were born. that's your only contribution to the human race.

Yes ... time and again I have seen you in your PINK get up ... but NICE! ;-)

Dear K,

I am pleasantly surprised with the changes you have made in your life since we last spoke. You have honoured your words and the promises you've made to yourself. I am proud of you girl - keep it up!

Warm Regards,

E

so that's what we shall do, i suppose. be honest and open. seize each moment. and be happy until we have it.

i normally wouldn't be ok with that. i normally would want to know where we're going. what will happen. what should be done and what should be avoided. but you've brought new meaning to the words "spontaneous combustion". and, more importantly, "hope".

you've restored my faith in the muck of men. that there are still diamonds in the rough out there... men that don't come in the package i envision but turn out to be wonderful surprises anyway.

and i love that you adore me. i love that you're so unashamed to declare it. and i love that i can allow you to... compliments were never my cup of tea. but the compliments you give are sincere and heartfelt. and that makes all the difference.

and, i guess, most of all, i love that you can still exercise control. because i think it's obvious by now that i can't.

you stole my heart and are now holding it ransom. and all i can do is giggle deliciously.