The Mail Box

Whoa, GF! 

Breathe ... you know that SOME arent worth replying to.  Dont waste your brain cells to CUM up with a reply to THESE posts.  They dont know you ... leave it be.

Not worth your time.

Yes ... time and again I have seen you in your PINK get up ... but NICE!  ;-)

A,

i know. i just can't allow stupidity and insolence at my expense.

jeez! what you've seen are the pants, not this peasant skirt. real cute! :D i'm changing colors. :huh: next week, i will be in apple green sexy dress. not because it's the in color. just nice on my skin. ;)

tapos sasabihin boy daw ako???

Y

dennis,

don't ask who i'm referring to here. i'm not telling you. just go trace the creature. :upside:

KL

you.

you were my secret as i was yours. yet i valued you highly and tried to make it work. little did i know that the reason for that seeming secrecy was not because you wanted to protect me ... but you wanted to protect YOU.

i hate to think of you in a bad way, so i wont. i will just see you for what you are. sad. searching. wanting.

i only hope and pray you find what you want soon. its not what you think you have found - let me tell you that. what you are trying so hard to gain now will only serve to make your already complicated life more complicated. whats more, it will put to risk what you say you value most.

so think long and hard about the choices you are making. try to remember you are not living your life for yourself alone... that there are lives dependent on you ... that there are lives you have assumed responsibility for.

dont hate me for caring for you ... im concerned. dont resent me for all that has happened.

in the end, try to realize just how much you have hurt those who love you most... and try not to get carried away by gifts in fancy wrappers - those gifts often turn out to be ... nothing.

take care of yourself.

you will be missed.

-k

To nobody,

I havent met you yet.But if time will give us chance to be together I will hold you so tight in my arms.I will let you feel the warmth of my soul.I will hold you close till God takes my breath.I've been waiting for you all along..When are you going to be here with me?I dont even know who you are or your name but I am dying to know you and feel you.

Day After For Always

A minute past daybreak

My Wistful ,

A promise is a promise. Hence, this vain attempt to answer your Why?

With sincere apologies for taking some liberties with de Lorris' Le Roman de la Rose, here goes:

There were roses in profusion, the most beautiful in the world... From among those lovelies, I was drawn to you and all the others faded slowly. As I drew nearer, Eros let loose his arrow with such force that it entered my eye and penetrated my heart. The arrow, which was named Beauty was so fixed in my heart that it could not be pulled out: it remains there still.

Then, as I began to make my way even closer to you, the god of love had already grasped another arrow, worked in gold and named Longing.It has caused many to fall and it wounded my heart as well. No man or woman will ever cure me of it. My longing increased and as the pain grew more intense, so did my desire to be with you. It would have been better for me to draw back, but I could not refuse the bidding of my heart.

I was scared and my mind was urging me to stop.But Cupid was without mercy, and he loosed his third arrow named Courage. The wound caused me great distress,but the fear was gone. And my heart rejoiced at the melody and sweetness of you. My eyes were filled with delight as I looked at yours.

Venus' son was not done yet. He launched a new assault and wounded me once more in my heart with his arrow named Company. It made me want to be with you for always and a day. There was no other cure or relief for such sweet pain.

Meanwhile, the archer took another arrow, which he prized dearly and which I hold to be most wounding: It was Fair Seeming, which does not permit anyone to regret serving Love. It was sharp and piercing and keen as a steel razor, but Love had thoroughly anointed its tip with precious ointment that it did not bring any pain but only happiness. You are my happiness.

Love came to me and shouted: " You are captured, there is no way to escape or defend yourself. Yield and do not resist. The more willingly you surrender, the sooner you will find mercy. Surrender, since i wish it, peacefully and with good grace."

I replied: "I give myself up willingly. My life is in your hands. I cannot live until tomorrow unless it is your will. Nothing can hurt me if I do your will. My life and my happiness is you for always and a day. Under these conditions, I surrender."

missing you,

:heart:

P.S.

It was not the apple and pumpkin soup.

k!

ill be visiting u guys in august... wow its been long since weve seen each other. yeah i know 97' when granpa died. well ill be there for about five days. dad warned me to tell my friends that your married na. i know i know, he tends to be protective of us. C will be there next week, she'll be with classmates for a tour. maybe you guys can have dinner or something. and ei, just a small favor... when you have time, can u send me a list of hotels near chinatown? i donna wanna walk too much.

well anyways, you take care. ill see you in a month.

ciao,

jai

just a note before i sleep --

you,

may i remind you, it wasn't i who sent the first note. it wasn't i who sent the first sms. it wasn't i who asked for an i.d. it wasn't i who made the first call. it wasn't i who invited to meet up. it wasn't i who started it all.

i was happy making my "fans" happy. i was walking on a horizontal pole, balancing perfectly, not missing a beat. and you came watching me, complimenting me on my toes. and you destroyed the harmony of me on the pole, of me keeping to myself - alone.

what school teaches boys like you to do that? do the teachers there teach you how to smile as if it's real? do they teach you how to look straight in the eye as if the world suddenly is contained in that stare? do they teach you the right words to say? the right tone to use? do they have you rehearse compliments so they come sincere? do you have graduations, too? oh, you must have received the highest honor.

you know, i didn't go to any school like that. i didn't go to a school that teaches deceit as an art. i didn't go to a school that teaches a person to be numb so after he has hurt someone he still could sleep. and eat. and think. and dream. and pray.

i didn't go to any school like that. i sure wouldn't be able to make a mark. you're good. but i don't salute you.

(better late tonight, than later tomorrow.)

Edited by KristinLavransdatr

and there on the busy city street, under the rain, in front of my building, you proclaimed to the world whose woman i am. your kiss has left me spring stepping and smiling giddily since... and rendered me useless at work. you put the butterflies back where i thought they'd never go again. and here i am swept and swallowed and loving it.

I'm confused. So, tell me, were you together when we were in bora? That long? Of all people why her? I expected better. But I guess no one would be good enough, anyway. I hope she makes you happy. If she does, well, I'm glad. I just didn't expect it. Well, looks wise she is your type. I was really thinking it was N and now hearing that its P pala? J nga said that N wasn't your type at all. Plus she's N's ex so... Ewan. Labo. Ok basta happy ka, happy din ako! May magagawa ba ko? <_< Tulog na lang ako...kaines ha!

is this your signal for me to stop and get off?

why did it have to happen now, just when things were going my way and i was this close to saying ... yeah iv made it. is it a subtle sign that my life is not here in this so called land of milk and honey but ... in the land of kakang gata and asukal na pula?

im so frustrated right now... i have no one to turn to. my pinoy ingenuity seems to have abandoned me and i am lost.

find me, please.

The One,

My bestfriend got married civilly last Friday. I'm extremely HAPPY for her.

Am now wondering when you will CUM to me ... I to you. :(

Hence, I'm keeping myself busy with work and after office activities ... literally til I'm SO tired that when my head hits the pillow, I'm out!

Be safe, take care ... I'm WET-ing! ;-P

A

i wanted to ask you if you were falling in love with me. i was gripped by a fear and an urge to tell you to hold on to your reason and not to fall... i wanted to say "just don't fall in love with me", like in that velveeta of a movie "a walk to remember". i wanted to tell you i hurt people. i turn them inside out and render them useless when i'm done. i wanted to say that this won't last anyway. i wanted to say run away from me as fast as you can. ignore me. treat me like s**t. i wanted to say i would never pick up the phone when you call. i wanted to say i'm not in any shape to be with anyone right now. i'm much too selfish. i don't have time. i don't have any energy to devote to loving someone or being loved in return. i wanted to say i'm married to my career and i hardly sleep as it is. i wanted to tell you i'm really a bitch. unopologetically ruthless and mean. i wanted to say i didn't need you. or that i wanted to need you. or that i wanted you.

but i didn't say anything.

instead, i agreed when you were raving about us... how comfortable and amazing and surprising this all was.

and i didn't have the heart to tell you the truth then. that as much as i want it to work, i'm almost certain it won't.

but you seem confident enough for the both of us. maybe my fears will be dissuaded in time. despite it all, you do give a fresh spin on "carpe diem". especially in "noctem". you make it difficult to be pessimistic or sad. and you make it so easy to be happy.

how can i not want that?

am i that whacked that i would not want THAT?

i promised you i was going to rest tonight and i haven't. not since i put the phone down on you. i'm kept up with thoughts of you. and i wonder if i'm really as fearful of the future as i think.

i'm going to try and sleep now. i can't wait to hear your voice when i wake up.

:*

you once said that there is a reason for everything that happens in our life... well, i don't see the reason in mine... all the things i touch starts to break apart and i cannot seem to find out why... is logic to be factored in all these or just the random spikes of consciousness and empathy in whomever divine being is watching over us? hmmm... i guess i wouldn't find out for sometime.. and till that, i wouldn't be able to know if you are right or wrong... oh well... that would be the nature of life i guess... because if it is otherwise... i would have figured out... why you would have to leave me behind...

Hmmmn... I've been thinking about you a lot lately. Your message really surprised me. Pleasantly. Wish I could get to know you better. Its a bit strange for me to think this. But you've gotten under my skin. Part of me wants to brush it off but another part of me, well... :blush:

you were worshipping my hands earlier and i couldn't understand why they deserved your adulation. but i did like that you kept on holding them.

you haven't been gone two hours but i still smell you around me. it's a strange smell for a man, truth be told... it's almost aromatherapeutic... pungent but not overpowering, distinct, and so so you.

has it really already been two hours? the nights seem to stretch forever don't they? and i'm always counting the hours until i can talk to you again, hear you whisper sweet nothings, and see you, especially.

i'm rambling and loopy again... and you're the only one who can handle me when i'm like this. god, i miss you. has it really just been two hours???

Guest simply_miss

Baby...I just want you to know that I am here anytime you need someone to talk to, to laugh with, to cry with or bring out the inner most feelings you still got in there.

You just don't know how much you're making me so happy everytime we talk and esp. when are are together. I just love the way you keep your promises and very consistent with all your acts.

Because you've been such a good boy....you'll have your reward soon ;) :blush:

Take care...and see you {{mwah!}}

Swept...

I dont know how it happened.

I only know that it did.

I was amazed at how it turned out.

I am glad things happened that way.

Uncertain and unsure,

I only could feel.

Searching and wondering,

I only could hope.

When the hope turned real,

When the feelings were returned...

I was giddy and heady...

I was in bliss.

Thank you for being you

You are,

You always will be

My own.

Edited by Wyld
Guest globetrotter

my c*****,

i'm not good in writing letters, poems and the like. i just want you to know that i'll always be here for you.

take care of yourself and remember that i'll always plant kisses at the tip of your nose.coz you are my dearest.

so sorry about last night. i wanted to pick a fight with you but caught myself before i could. but then it was too late. you knew something was up and you were frustrated because i wasn't spilling. i didn't want to make it worse but i think i did. i'm so happy you're so patient with me, though. i don't know anyone who can take my loopiness in stride the way you do.

i haven't had any sleep by the way. i have a shoot today and i'm not exactly in the best shape to be photographed in. i want to hear you tell me i'm going to be fine. hurry up and call me already.

:*

what am i supposed to say? maybe all the mushy stuff i can think of but im not up to it... please understand that there are times that i value silence more than anything else in this world... but even in those times, remember that you would be the only woman in my eyes... the maiden who made a dragon bow down...