Duterte's Presidency : Expectations, Controversies, Rants, Etc.

Well at least hindi tumaas ang inflation ng ganun kabilis during his term.

Tapos yun mga projects na naumpisahan sa term niya at natatapos sa mga panahon ngayon hina hijack niyo at sasabihin niyong part ito ng BBB.

Are you saying that our stagnant infrastructure development during the past admin was OK because, at least, the inflation rate was low?

How did you correlate the lower rate of inflation vs. lack of infrastructure development projects during the past administration? Paki explain.

Edited by camiar

Are you saying that our stagnant infrastructure development during the past admin was OK because, at least, the inflation rate was low?

How did you correlate the lower rate of inflation vs. lack of infrastructure development projects during the past administration? Paki explain.

Who says it was completely stagnant?

Porke't hindi natapos yun mga projects under his term stagnant na? Ganun?!

Eh ano yun mga projects na ini inaugurate ni Duterte lately?

You mean yun Cebu Airport na binuksan ni Duterte nagsimula sa panahon ni Duterte? Amf... ang bilis pala niya gumawa ng project, 'no?

Eh yun Algeria Oil field din sa Cebu? Yun proud na proud pa si Piduts na may oil production na daw tayo... Nakngginoo... si Duterte pala nag launch nun, 'no?

Who says it was completely stagnant?

Porke't hindi natapos yun mga projects under his term stagnant na? Ganun?!

Eh ano yun mga projects na ini inaugurate ni Duterte lately?

You mean yun Cebu Airport na binuksan ni Duterte nagsimula sa panahon ni Duterte? Amf... ang bilis pala niya gumawa ng project, 'no?

Eh yun Algeria Oil field din sa Cebu? Yun proud na proud pa si Piduts na may oil production na daw tayo... Nakngginoo... si Duterte pala nag launch nun, 'no?

As usual, you did not answer the question.

Instead you spin off to another direction.

I can give you the statistics of the infrastructure expenditures that proves Abnoy woefully under-spent his infrastructure development budget due to ineptness, incompetent planning and obsession to plunder government projects to raise the Liberal Party's 2016 campaign funds.

But that will be in another post as soon as you answer my question.

P.s.

That's Alegria, not Algeria.

Alegria is a town in Cebu. It means joy.

Algeria is a country in North Africa.

Edited by camiar

I can give you the statistics of the infrastructure expenditures that proves Abnoy woefully under-spent his infrastructure development budget due to ineptness, incompetent planning and obsession to plunder government projects to raise the Liberal Party's 2016 campaign funds.

P.s.

I didn't answer it because it was based on a wrong premise (infrastructure was stagnant in the last 6 years). Do you even know what stagnant means?

PS.

So you're attacking typos now?

gunggong. Nasa planning at feasibility stage dahil pinag-aaralan nga. Kung gagawalang ng gagawa pero hindi pinag-aralan ng mabuti eh KATANGAHAN na tawag dun. Yang mga ginagawa ngayon nasa pipeline na yan ng mga projects na pinlano nina pandak. Pinag aralan nina abnoy. At sinimulan ni dutae. Wag kang tanga na mag claim na si dutae ang nagpagawa ng mga yan. Magpasalamat ka sa 2 term na nagpasimula ng mga development na yan dahil makakatulong sa bansa. Swerte lang ni dutae dahil siya nakaupo nang ma approve for implementation ang mga projects na nakikita mo.

Take credit where credit is due hunghang.

Put into Action nga sinabi ni haroots. Ikaw naman tong parang machine gun ang bunganga wla naman tinamaang punto ni haroots. Nung sinabi nyang put into action kung may utak ka dapat alam mo na may credit na yun sa past admins, palagi kang sumesemplang sa putak ng putak mo.

Gunggung at Katangahan din ba tawag pag d ka marunong magbasa nang rules? Name calling kana brad. Punta ka dun sa sari sari store dami tambay dun.

I didn't answer it because it was based on a wrong premise (infrastructure was stagnant in the last 6 years). Do you even know what stagnant means?

PS.

You didnt answer coz you know mapapahiya ka na naman and would scramble to retake your position, all of it for you not to get served to tHe Nth time.

May i ask do you even know what Hijack means?

P.s.

This statement is somewhat contradicting. Kung gusto mangurakot ni Abnoy, wouldnt it make more sense to have as many projects as possible? Paano ka mangungurakot kung walang mga government expenditures?

PS.

I would rather think you did not answer because you can't. And now you have the gall to imply that "some" expenditure in infrastructure is "puede na".

Did you know that the the tunnel roads and flyovers linking the NAIA Terminals should have been completed in 2012?, but Abnoy delayed the implementation until it is close to the 2016 elections to help LP's political campaign. Now it's still uncompleted and still creating traffic jams and so much sorrow to our OFWs who couldn't even get to the airport on time.

His much-vaunted PPP program was launched with so much fanfare but eventually wound down to an impotent whimper. With only a few insignificant projects (a few school buildings and roads) being started.

Ano ngayon sasabihin mo? "...at least meron..."?

From Inquirer's report Budget Secretary Benjamin Diokno's view on Abnoy's mismanagement of the country's infrastructure development:

"The Aquino administration failed to spend a total of P1 trillion in appropriations, resulting in huge lost economic opportunities to improve infrastructure and create jobs, Budget Secretary Benjamin E. Diokno said..."

"...the P1 trillion in funds left unspent by the previous administration reflected lost opportunities that were “huge in terms of jobs lost and economic opportunities if the infrastructure projects were started and completed...”

Read more: http://business.inquirer.net/213957/aquino-regime-underspent-p1t#ixzz5ITExuQ9E

"...The Aquino administration had been underspending on vital infrastructure ..., DBM data showed. In 2014, infrastructure expenditures accounted for only 2.74 percent of GDP, below the 3.5-percent target. As of the third quarter of last year, the infrastructure spending to GDP ratio was at 2.55 percent, also lower than the program of 4 percent..."

"...underspending is partly due to poor budget preparation. Many programs and projects are included in the annual budget, yet they are not ready to implement. Some departments ask for a budget that they are unable to implement: they bite more than what they can chew,” Diokno said...[the] second reason for the underspending is the ineptness or incompetence of some department chiefs,” he added."

Read more: http://newsinfo.inquirer.net/789048/duterte-admin-to-hike-infrastructure-spending-to-up-to-7-of-gdp#ixzz5ITBTkdxj

One Trillion Pesos of the total appropriated infrastructure expenditure budget given by Congress was left unspent. That's how inept Abnoy is.

Edited by camiar

This statement is somewhat contradicting. Kung gusto mangurakot ni Abnoy, wouldnt it make more sense to have as many projects as possible? Paano ka mangungurakot kung walang mga government expenditures?

Example:

The International Airport Gateway Project could have started way back in 2012. But Abnoy's fund raiser was asking the proponent PhP100M in "donations" to get the project on board. The proponent gave up, saying,".. I have spent a decade pushing this project, what's another couple more years to wait for the next administration?". The project, as we all know did not push through.

Abnoy fund raising boys are only pushing projects that will somehow generate "donations" to their campaign kitty. Many projects did not materialize because players wouldn't, er... play, and opted instead to wait it out till the next administration.

But there's the Dengvaxia Project, the failed Laguna Lake Dike project, Gen San Road project, the MRT 3 fiasco, etc...

put into action? So hindi pa pala put into action ang pagpaplano at pag aaral sa cost at epekto ng mga project na ginagawa ngayon. Ayus ayus din ng pag iisip.

Wag ka na magpulis bolj. Kung may reklamo ka. Dun ka sa barangay. Eepal ka pa eh

We are trying to police our ranks and trying to tone down on flaming.

You are consistently flame baiting in almost all your posts.

Umayus ka.

I would rather think you did not answer because you can't. And now you have the gall to imply that "some" expenditure in infrastructure is "puede na".

Did you know that the the tunnel roads and flyovers linking the NAIA Terminals should have been completed in 2012?, but Abnoy delayed the implementation until it is close to the 2016 elections to help LP's political campaign. Now it's still uncompleted and still creating traffic jams and so much sorrow to our OFWs who couldn't even get to the airport on time.

His much-vaunted PPP program was launched with so much fanfare but eventually wound down to an impotent whimper. With only a few insignificant projects (a few school buildings and roads) being started.

Ano ngayon sasabihin mo? "...at least meron..."?

From Inquirer's report Budget Secretary Benjamin Diokno's view on Abnoy's mismanagement of the country's infrastructure development:

"The Aquino administration failed to spend a total of P1 trillion in appropriations, resulting in huge lost economic opportunities to improve infrastructure and create jobs, Budget Secretary Benjamin E. Diokno said..."

"...the P1 trillion in funds left unspent by the previous administration reflected lost opportunities that were “huge in terms of jobs lost and economic opportunities if the infrastructure projects were started and completed...”

Read more: http://business.inquirer.net/213957/aquino-regime-underspent-p1t#ixzz5ITExuQ9E

"...The Aquino administration had been underspending on vital infrastructure ..., DBM data showed. In 2014, infrastructure expenditures accounted for only 2.74 percent of GDP, below the 3.5-percent target. As of the third quarter of last year, the infrastructure spending to GDP ratio was at 2.55 percent, also lower than the program of 4 percent..."

"...underspending is partly due to poor budget preparation. Many programs and projects are included in the annual budget, yet they are not ready to implement. Some departments ask for a budget that they are unable to implement: they bite more than what they can chew,” Diokno said...[the] second reason for the underspending is the ineptness or incompetence of some department chiefs,” he added."

Read more: http://newsinfo.inquirer.net/789048/duterte-admin-to-hike-infrastructure-spending-to-up-to-7-of-gdp#ixzz5ITBTkdxj

One Trillion Pesos of the total appropriated infrastructure expenditure budget given by Congress was left unspent. That's how inept Abnoy is.

Now you're using Inquirer for your sources after saying it's untrustworthy, 'no?

So ayan na may BBB na. Ano dinudulot nito ngayon? Lumalalalang traffic. Tapos ang taas pa ng bilihin para suportahan ang mga ito dahil tinaasan din ang mga taxes ng basic goods.

Pero sasabihin niyo pa din eh nagsimula ang lahat ng ito kay Abnoy. Ang daling sisihin yun mga nakaraang administrasyon, 'no? (Parang yun paninisi din nun nakaraang administrasyon sa sinundan niya).

Sa mga projects na nilikha ng BBB, alin dyan ang mga nasa implementation stages na ngayon? At kelan ang mga expected completion times ng mga yan? Sige nga paki list dito at ma track natin in the future kung talagang matatapos ang lahat na yan on time na di gaya ng kay Panoy.

Now you're using Inquirer for your sources after saying it's untrustworthy, 'no?

So ayan na may BBB na. Ano dinudulot nito ngayon? Lumalalalang traffic. Tapos ang taas pa ng bilihin para suportahan ang mga ito dahil tinaasan din ang mga taxes ng basic goods.

Pero sasabihin niyo pa din eh nagsimula ang lahat ng ito kay Abnoy. Ang daling sisihin yun mga nakaraang administrasyon, 'no? (Parang yun paninisi din nun nakaraang administrasyon sa sinundan niya).

Sa mga projects na nilikha ng BBB, alin dyan ang mga nasa implementation stages na ngayon? At kelan ang mga expected completion times ng mga yan? Sige nga paki list dito at ma track natin in the future kung talagang matatapos ang lahat na yan on time na di gaya ng kay Panoy.

It was Business Inquirer reporting on Benjamin E. Diokno's take on Abnoy's mismanagement of infrastructure spending. Other newspapers are reporting essentially the same of Diokno's statements, but I reckon you will believe Inquirer more.

I also have data on BBB and how Diokno intends to move the spending faster to 7% -10% of GDP just to catch up from the past 6 years of stagnation.

But it would help if you read in full the links I posted.

I did not vote for Du30 but my faith in Diokno as our economy manager is one of the reasons why I support the President.

Edited by camiar

Example:

The International Airport Gateway Project could have started way back in 2012. But Abnoy's fund raiser was asking the proponent PhP100M in "donations" to get the project on board. The proponent gave up, saying,".. I have spent a decade pushing this project, what's another couple more years to wait for the next administration?". The project, as we all know did not push through.

Abnoy fund raising boys are only pushing projects that will somehow generate "donations" to their campaign kitty. Many projects did not materialize because players wouldn't, er... play, and opted instead to wait it out till the next administration.

But there's the Dengvaxia Project, the failed Laguna Lake Dike project, Gen San Road project, the MRT 3 fiasco, etc...

Sounds like more of your conspiracy theories. Where are your articles to support your claim?

Sounds like more of your conspiracy theories. Where are your articles to support your claim?

I got it from my business contacts. It's not in the news articles. But I believe my sources.

You may consider it as conspiracy theory. That's you prerogative.

But the Dengvaxia, the GenSAn, and the MRT 3 fiascoes are in the newspapers, commentaries, social media forums, etc... you can learn more if you choose, or you can continue burying your head in the sand.

Edited by camiar

It was Business Inquirer reporting on Benjamin E. Diokno's take on Abnoy's mismanagement of infrastructure spending. Other newspapers are reporting essentially the same of Diokno's statements, but I reckon you will believe Inquirer more.

I also have data on BBB and how Diokno intends to move the spending faster to 7% -10% of GDP just to catch up from the past 6 years of stagnation.

But it would help if you read in full the links I posted.

I did not vote for Du30 but my faith in Diokno as our economy manager is one of the reasons why I support the President.

List the projects then and post it here. That way we can track those BBB progress here , rather than going through 3rd party link. Limit them to new projects under BBB, not holdover projects from past administrations.

This is, after all about Duterte accomplishment thread, is it not?

do you actually expect na walang magiging setback ang build build build program sa current traffic situation? konting tiis for future ginhawa madam?

Di lang naman traffic ang naidudulot;

https://www.rappler.com/nation/204193-employment-philippines-april-2018-chart

IN CHARTS: PH employment rises in April over 'Build Build Build'

Rappler takes a look at the results of the April 2018 Labor Force Survey

may paraan para malaman ang updates ng BBB, marami ng paraan ngayon gawa ng social media. Ang babantayan na lang natin dito eh kalidad ng gawa pag natapos na.

https://www.facebook.com/bbbphilippines/

35295360_2089073628083616_43935351289958

Edited by daphne loves derby

gunggong. Nasa planning at feasibility stage dahil pinag-aaralan nga. Kung gagawalang ng gagawa pero hindi pinag-aralan ng mabuti eh KATANGAHAN na tawag dun. Yang mga ginagawa ngayon nasa pipeline na yan ng mga projects na pinlano nina pandak. Pinag aralan nina abnoy. At sinimulan ni dutae. Wag kang tanga na mag claim na si dutae ang nagpagawa ng mga yan. Magpasalamat ka sa 2 term na nagpasimula ng mga development na yan dahil makakatulong sa bansa. Swerte lang ni dutae dahil siya nakaupo nang ma approve for implementation ang mga projects na nakikita mo.

Take credit where credit is due hunghang.

Maraming project tapos na sa planning stage last admin ang hindi umandar kasi ayaw gumawa ng paraan makakuha ng pondo. Kung makasalita ka dapat kasama ka rin nila JC. at Rosster Wala ka rin pinagkaiba.

do you actually expect na walang magiging setback ang build build build program sa current traffic situation? konting tiis for future ginhawa madam?

Di lang naman traffic ang naidudulot;

https://www.rappler.com/nation/204193-employment-philippines-april-2018-chart

IN CHARTS: PH employment rises in April over 'Build Build Build'

Rappler takes a look at the results of the April 2018 Labor Force Survey

Rappler is not really a reliable source for those data. It makes our country so third world to even give such sources credence. It is fortunate that government crackdown on ownership of a site that pretends expertise on the situation of the Philippines.

Gamit gamit din ng utak haroots. Sa tingin mo ang planning at feasibility studies matatapos sa loob lang ng 3 years? How about bidding at awarding? Tapos budget allocation? Sinasabi mo lang yan dahil sinuwerte si duterte na sa admin niya umabot ang pag implement ng project. Ipusta ko pa itlog mo na yung mindanao railway na pangarap niya eh hindi magsisimula sa term niya. Baka nga hindi pa magawa dahil sa issues.

Minsan kasi ang mga pinoy tanga din. Porke may nakita na ginagawa eh SALAMAT KAY GANITO AT GANYAN KUNDI DAHIL SA KANYA HINDI MAGAGAWA ITO. Minsan pwede ito. Pero kadalasan hindi. Hindi sa ganitong porma ng gobyerno. Bago mo imudmod sa mukha namin ang nagawa ng idolo mo. Pag isipan mo muna ito. Walang administrasyon ang nakakagawa ng malalaking project na sa kanila nagsimula ang pagpaplano at sa kanila din matatapos. Hindi sa kapalpakan ng pamumuno yun. Kungdi sa proseso ng pagpapatupad ng protekto.

Kapag ang project eh sinumulan ng hindi pinagplanuhan. Lalagapak ito. Ikaw at ako ang sasalo sa gastos ng kapalpakan nila.

Hindi dahil kay dutae kaya tayo may malakihang proyekto na ito. Pinaghirapan ito ng mga empleyado ng gobyerno na gumawa ng pag aaral para maisakatuparan ang ganito kalaking proyekto.

Sa susunod haroots. Wag ka gumaya ng banat na sablay. Nagiging farmer ka na din eh. Farmer ng camote

Ikaw ang hindi makaintindi sa sinasabi ko. Mahirap talaga mag explain sa mga taong nagmamagaling.

I have a legit question:

Ang dami ko na narinig na nagsabi na binoto nila si Duterte and nagsisisi sila. Meron bang mga bumoto sa iba at nagsisisi rin? Parang wala pa ako narining.

*And don't say na dahil walang hindi bumoto sa kanya or that bullshit. That will just show how stupid you really are. Lol

tuwang tuwa ako dati nung binoto ko si Mar Roxas at nanalo siya sa 1st term niya as senator...

pero nag sisi ako nung nakapunta ako sa hometown nya sa Roxas City.

For most local candidates na sumali sa national level, dpt yung ipagmamalaki nila yung nagawa nila sa hometown nila.