Duterte's Presidency : Expectations, Controversies, Rants, Etc.

Pledges are down because investors are waiting to see how the looming trade war will proceed separately between China, Canada, and the European Union vs the US. Investors will not pledge investments during times of uncertainty.

BOI approvals are up mostly because of investments in the power sector.

Philippine economy has been in continuous positive growth for last ten years. The power sector has to catch up with the growth pace to sustain the economic growth.

The article states that pledges are down because of the uncertainties with regards to TRAIN 2. It makes no mention of uncertainties because of a trade war.

Are you inventing your own facts again?

The article states that pledges are down because of the uncertainties with regards to TRAIN 2. It makes no mention of uncertainties because of a trade war.

Are you inventing your own facts again?

The uncertainties of looming trade war between China and US has more bearing to the investors than TRAIN.

I don't invent facts because I use the same data to analyze our market and make business forecasts.

Read more economic analysis outside your favorite yellow propaganda newspapers. It will widen you horizon.

The uncertainties of looming trade war between China and US has more bearing to the investors than TRAIN.

I don't invent facts because I use the same data to analyze our market and make business forecasts.

Read more economic analysis outside your favorite yellow propaganda newspapers. It will widen you horizon.

Pinagmayabang mo pa yung mga alternative sources mo. Are these the same sources which you CANNOT PROVIDE every time I ask you? :lol:

Not too long ago, this article came out.

Under Duterte, Philippines Enjoying An Investment Boom, But Don't Thank China

https://www.forbes.com/sites/richardheydarian/2018/03/25/under-duterte-philippines-enjoying-an-investment-boom-but-dont-thank-china/#2cade4b0393e

As far as the economy is concerned, it’s business as usual in the Philippines. This is a significant factor, precisely because since President Rodrigo Duterte’s ascent to power in mid-2016, there have been growing worries about the country’s international isolation and, by extension, economic outlook.

Thanks to the president’s incendiary rhetoric against traditional allies as well as deepening concerns over widespread extrajudicial killings under Duterte’s war on drugs campaign, many observers feared that intemperate leadership and shaky politics would (once again) undermine the country’s newfound economic momentum.

Yet, facts on the ground suggest a more sanguine outlook for the Philippine economy. More interestingly, however, the bulk of investments under Duterte have come from traditional allies, namely the United States, Japan and Europe. Mainland China is yet to make a major dent on the country’s overall investment landscape.

Edited by daphne loves derby

Pinagmayabang mo pa yung mga alternative sources mo. Are these the same sources which you CANNOT PROVIDE every time I ask you? :lol:

Yes, these are the same sources that I cannot share with you.

Hindi ko pinagyayabang. It's just the fact of life that there are people like you who do not have access to these information, either because of your own incapability or laziness, or for the more sensitive data, the simple fact that you can't afford them.

Edited by camiar

Yes, these are the same sources that I cannot share with you.

Hindi ko pinagyayabang. It's just the fact of life that there are people like you who do not have access to these information, either because of your own incapability or laziness, or for the more sensitive data, the simple fact that you can't afford them.

...Or baka puro IMBENTO ka lang at wala ka talagang maibigay na sources. :lol:

at para hindi off topic: Please, Mr. President, respect the religious beliefs of others.

Edited by juan t

...Or baka puro IMBENTO ka lang at wala ka talagang maibigay na sources. :lol:

Baka nga... pero it's more likely that it is you who's incapable of getting the information that I can access, either because you're lazy to research, or you're just too ignorant about the matter to know where to look.

Readers here can tell from the quality of your arguments that what I say about you is true.

Baka nga... pero it's more likely that it is you who's incapable of getting the information that I can access, either because you're lazy to research, or you're just too ignorant about the matter to know where to look.

Readers here can tell from the quality of your arguments that what I say about you is true.

Di ka lang pala magaling mag imbento, ASSUMING ka rin pala.

How could you possibly know how the readers here feel about my arguments?

:lol:

^^^ LOL, I refused to give you my sources, remember? I feel that you're not entitled to that privilege and neither do you deserve any access to them.

The best way to debunk my claims then, is for you to do your own research and prove them wrong based on your own sources.

You cannot, so manahimik ka na lang.

Your problem is, you're only good at ad hominems and trolling. When it comes to real debates based on facts and in-depth knowledge, you can't deliver.

Edited by camiar
  • Like (+1) 1

Duterte, pls tigilan mo na kakasatsat tungkol sa ngalan ng Panginoon, di na importante pa sabihin mga yan. Magconcencentrate ka sa ekonomiya ang mahal na ng gasolina at bilihin, wala ka la nagagagawa sa job creation. Binoto kita oo pero minsan nakakauyam na bunganga mo lahat na lang inaaway mo.

• Like (+1) 1

Letse sayang lang tax ko dito sa taong to walang kwenta

#tanginamocha

#firemocha

‘Accompanied, attended, covered’ and other ‘accomplishments’ of Mocha Uson

http://www.interaksyon.com/accompanied-attended-covered-accomplishments-mocha-uson/

Mocha Uson has accompanied the president, covered and attended events and “scheduled visits to different government agencies,” according to her job description/duties and 2017 accomplishments released by the Presidential Communications Operations Office.

Photos of the document had circulated on social media in the first week of July, with many people commenting that Uson’s monthly P133,454 salary — without tax deductions — seemed too high for her duties.

DhpGWEWVMAA0H_B.jpg

Edited by daphne loves derby
  • Like (+1) 2

looks like matitigil muna temporary ang bunganga ni Duts against Catholic Church kung ano man ang napagusapan mukhang maganda para sa Gobyerno

ang ganda nung bagong features sa NAIA 3 na gagamitin para sa immigration hala pano na yung mga empleyado ng BI nyan?

Dapat kasi hindi nagsasalita ang mga liderato ng Catholic Church laban sa gobyerno. Hindi naman sila pinakikialaman ni Duterte. Yung tingin ko sa liderato ng simbahang Katoliko sa Pilipinas ay mga dilawan.

Edited by will robie

Dapat kasi hindi nagsasalita ang mga liderato ng Catholic Church laban sa gobyerno. Hindi naman sila pinakikialaman ni Duterte. Yung tingin ko sa liderato ng simbahang Katoliko sa Pilipinas ay mga dilawan.

First of all, the Catholic Church in not against the government. It is against the killings and human rights violations. If Duterte was innocent of these things, then the protests shouldnt bother him. Eh ang problema is ayaw niyang pinapakialaman siya. Dahil dun, lalo siya tuloy nagmumukhang guilty.

Second, wala naman ingay yung Church for a long while until Duterte's "stupid god" remark. Correct me if im wrong, but I dont remember of any incidence of the Catholic Church saying or doing anything in the past month or so to provoke Duterte to say those things. In fact, I think Duterte himself said that what prompted him to say that remark was connected to the Sister Fox incident.