How Important Is The Sexual History Of Your Partner?

Too many sexual partners is okay, basta namimili naman. For example, the girl is obviously pokpokish and not pretty, but he had sex with her pa din. I'll get turned off for sure. Even if I liked him at the onset, I'll be discouraged to pursue it na. Yukky na kse yun. I feel that my reputation will get tainted once patulan ko that kind of guy. Something like that.

I hope I got my idea accross na. ;)

Gets ko to. It also applies sa sex appeal ng guys. If magaganda mga ex girlfriend mo or de-kalidad, mas madali ma "curious" ang mga girlies sayo that can lead to attraction.

Hmmm.....

The past shouldn't matter, especially in this day and age. Natatawa nga ako at sa panahong ito, may mga lalaki pa ring naghahanap ng babaeng sila ang makakauna. Seriously? Tinatanong ko naman sila, "Ikaw, ilan na ang natikman mo before you settle for that virgin of yours?"

Of course it's okay if you end up with a virgin! Aside from the obvious reason na masikip pa, mas maliit rin ang tsansa ng promiscuity on her part. Mas maliit. I'm not saying imposible.

So yeah, di na importante kung pang-ilan ka sa buhay ng partner mo. However, minsan may mga bagay na dapat mong isipin rin. Like... if a girl had many BFs in the past, di ba reflection yun ng ugali niya? I mean, di kaya may masama siyang ugali kaya siya hiniwalayan ng ganoon karaming lalaki o kaya siya nakipaghiwalay? I'm not saying lahat ng babaeng nagkaroon ng maraming boyfriend, masama ang ugali. But it's one thing to consider if you're gonna settle down for good, as you're gonna be spending the rest of your life with her.

Second, speaking of promiscuity, has she ever had two or more boyfriends at the same time? Men and women sleep around all the time, I know. But if your partner has a "liberated" past, isn't there a chance that she'd keep doing it even when you're together? You could say it's okay --- na ginagawa mo rin naman yun --- but can you really handle it?

And this is not just a male thing. Ang mga babae rin puedeng magkaroon ng pagdududa sa partner niya na dating babaero. Ganun talaga, di maiiwasan. But if both of you agree that it's all in the past, that starting today it's just the two of you and no one else, I think it's all gonna work out in the end.

Edited by DamienThorn

A... parang female version ego.

Male= kpg marami nang naka sex ang babae e hindi na worth it seryosohin

Female= kpg ang QUALITY ng girl na naka sex ng partner e hindi maganda e not worth it...

parang pag guys = iwas quantity, tapos girls = nakatingin sa quality

Gets ko to. It also applies sa sex appeal ng guys. If magaganda mga ex girlfriend mo or de-kalidad, mas madali ma "curious" ang mga girlies sayo that can lead to attraction.

oo nga no.

should we consider "appeal" under behavior?

di ba may mga di talaga maganda o guwapo pero nadadaan sa personality and they attract more than their share of admirers.

Hmmm.....

The past shouldn't matter, especially in this day and age. Natatawa nga ako at sa panahong ito, may mga lalaki pa ring naghahanap ng babaeng sila ang makakauna. Seriously? Tinatanong ko naman sila, "Ikaw, ilan na ang natikman mo before you settle for that virgin of yours?"

Of course it's okay if you end up with a virgin! Aside from the obvious reason na masikip pa, mas maliit rin ang tsansa ng promiscuity on her part. Mas maliit. I'm not saying imposible.

it's hard to change our culture, diba? even with the changes, it's still at a slow pace.

one of the reasons bakit ko nasimula yun thread, pag babae are they expecting virgins mga guys nila? mas tanggap ata nila na pag lalaki may history.

or is it preferred nila guys na may konting history?

But if your partner has a "liberated" past, isn't there a chance that she'd keep doing it even when you're together? You could say it's okay --- na ginagawa mo rin naman yun --- but can you really handle it?

napaisip ako diyan. paano pag ang liberated part ay kasama drugs? nagkataon lang na madami partners kasi spaced out siya at di niya alam madami na pala siyang lalaki o sumama na rin pala sa babae?

• 4 weeks later...

Before you ask your partner that question, review your past first

Exactly ...

Not really. But if it's more than the fingers can count, you gotta have second thoughts.

THIS ... what about you MEN? You f#&k around and "it doesnt MEAN anything" ... Shouldnt we have SECOND thoughts about you?

For me ... IMPORTANT regarding the person's HEALTH. Not so ... when I prefer someone is SEXperienced, as I am. So, we can DO the HORIZONTAL MAMBO ... ;) :P :D :lol:

Edited by Barenaked-NoMre

Exactly ...

THIS ... what about you MEN? You f#&k around and "it doesnt MEAN anything" ... Shouldnt we have SECOND thoughts about you?

What is good for the goose is also good for the gander. Yes... such principle applies both to females and males. You should also have second, third, fourth and maybe, even, a fifth thought about men who are sexually hyperactive, i.e., those whom you called "screwing around."

Exactly ...

I find this strange.

my question was for everyone. it would be nice to get an opinion or a thought process.

if the question is just directed to a specific group, it does not really reveal much.

the only thing i can glean from this is that it's unfair that guys can get away with multiple partners while girls may be scrutinized for it.

For me ... IMPORTANT regarding the person's HEALTH. Not so ... when I prefer someone is SEXperienced, as I am. So, we can DO the HORIZONTAL MAMBO ... ;) :P :D :lol:

then this statement says? health is important? or it's up to the individuals' preference?

What is good for the goose is also good for the gander. Yes... such principle applies both to females and males. You should also have second, third, fourth and maybe, even, a fifth thought about men who are sexually hyperactive, i.e., those whom you called "screwing around."

But even at this day and age, double standard pa din ang morality natin. Reason why some girls, even if they have the "need", they still don't engage in casual sex.

But even at this day and age, double standard pa din ang morality natin. Reason why some girls, even if they have the "need", they still don't engage in casual sex.

Society frowns upon girls who engage in casual sex. Double standards, of course. When a young guy goes on a sexual rampage, we just say boys will be boys. When an older guy goes on a similar adventure, we say he has aged gracefully and only natural that he gets younger girls.

On the other hand, if a young girl has had more sexual partners than her numerical age, she is labeled a slut. If an older woman tries to seek out casual sex, she is also labeled a slut--but an older one. The very few who escape this judgment are called cougars, but most are often also called sluts, or rather old sluts.

Sexual history, like any other form of history is important as an indication of the future. If a guy has had sex with every available girl he's met, it is safe to predict that he will have sex with every available girl that he's going to meet. There might be an exception though--if the girl can suck a golf ball through ten miles of garden hose, she has a chance of keeping him loyal. His problem then is that many guys would like to meet his girl. :)

could be due to the double standard that girls refrain from sharing their complete history? or they give enough to be within the proper image of what a partner should be?

Sexual history, like any other form of history is important as an indication of the future. If a guy has had sex with every available girl he's met, it is safe to predict that he will have sex with every available girl that he's going to meet. There might be an exception though--if the girl can suck a golf ball through ten miles of garden hose, she has a chance of keeping him loyal. His problem then is that many guys would like to meet his girl. :)

may naisip pa akong difficulty sa situation na ito.

it's highly improbable that a girl can suck a golf ball through ten miles of garden hose on their first try. there would have been a training or learning phase. you cant be an expert with out practice right?

Too many sexual partners is okay, basta namimili naman. For example, the girl is obviously pokpokish and not pretty, but he had sex with her pa din. I'll get turned off for sure. Even if I liked him at the onset, I'll be discouraged to pursue it na. Yukky na kse yun. I feel that my reputation will get tainted once patulan ko that kind of guy. Something like that.

I hope I got my idea accross na. ;)

quality over quantity.

it's highly improbable that a girl can suck a golf ball through ten miles of garden hose on their first try. there would have been a training or learning phase. you cant be an expert with out practice right?

Well, if one is in love, you'll do everything to please. So if you were able to please pala ibig sabihin dami mo na kasi naka-sex? Why do you think that way?

The thing is, there are just some girls who are good in sex. Most girls can give head, but there are the few who can make your butt defy gravity as it rises off the bed. And who is the guy who wouldn't want a girl who knows mc?

Everything is about balance and context. Yes, a girl can only be good in sex if she's had some practice, maybe with countless partners or with one master and a couple of clueless nerds. If she's one of the talented few and is disease-free, I'm guessing most guys will overlook her sexual history and gladly take her in as a partner.

I am not sure why you said that. Have you encountered girls who lied about their sexual history?

i think there is a difference between not telling everything and lying.

i've encountered girls who would gloss over details, skip a few numbers, give a vague statement and demand to move on or just keep silent. i wouldn't know if a girl was definitely lying as they would never admit to it.

Well, if one is in love, you'll do everything to please. So if you were able to please pala ibig sabihin dami mo na kasi naka-sex? Why do you think that way?

think in what way? that being great in something requires practice?

we can say that sex is a physical activity. physical activity needs refinement. you may be talented but you need to work at it. being talented would mean that it would just be easier for you or that you would have an advantage with it.

i think there the difference between willing to please and actually being able to do so.

let's say i am willing to run a marathon. i even believe i can finish the marathon. my chances of being able to achieve this would increase with training and conditioning.

bakit naman kelangan agad madami ang nakasaex pag able to please? it could be na may good instructions during? may willingness and a good idea of what to do? or at least may kaunting previous trials and error. at mabilis mag learn.

why would you conclude that my reasoning was like that?

ang point ko is that just like a skill, you get better when you continue to work at it. may point na you get really skilled and that point is different with each individual. pero may difference between someone who is willing but attempting it for the first time and someone who has already gone through the process.

like writing. bihira yun makukuha agad in the first try. siguro may rare individuals who are geniuses that can do so on the first try. on an average a few tries are what is needed before you can get the hang of it. once you're comfortable, then you can go about improving.

Edited by j

The thing is, there are just some girls who are good in sex. Most girls can give head, but there are the few who can make your butt defy gravity as it rises off the bed. And who is the guy who wouldn't want a girl who knows mc?

Everything is about balance and context. Yes, a girl can only be good in sex if she's had some practice, maybe with countless partners or with one master and a couple of clueless nerds. If she's one of the talented few and is disease-free, I'm guessing most guys will overlook her sexual history and gladly take her in as a partner.

i'm sure there are those who are extremely talented. i would think they would be few though. kaya nga maswerte if you encounter one.

on an average, they would need to work on it to be good. skill rin naman yan and you need to put in some time to hone your skill di ba? we're referring to the average person, not those rare finds.

multiple partners are not bad. life is all about experience and you need to go through certain experiences right? siguro it's important how prudent you were in these experiences.

no arguement here naman.