How Important Is The Sexual History Of Your Partner?

The sexual history of your partner depends on what u can take. Kung ok sayo, well thats good. Kung nagfaflashback naman sayo na sinisibak ng iba un gf mo nung hindi mo pa sya gf ,well mahirap nga yun. Walang tama walang mali. Nasa sayo yun.

nice point.

yun mga kilala nila sarili nila ng mabuti, alam nila kung ano gusto nila.

yun mga hinahanap pa sarili nila, yun mga hirap mag decisyon.

The sexual history of your partner depends on what u can take. Kung ok sayo, well thats good. Kung nagfaflashback naman sayo na sinisibak ng iba un gf mo nung hindi mo pa sya gf ,well mahirap nga yun. Walang tama walang mali. Nasa sayo yun.

This is a good point. As a matter of fact, in the case of my ex, I had wanted to know...

1. How many partners she has had, one at a time ba, or multiple/sabay-sabay;

2. How many failed relationships she had, at ano ang reasons why they didn't work.

Re No. 1 -- Aminado sya marami na siyang naging partners. She even tried G2G. Pero, sabi niya, one at a time lang daw, at wala naman siyang pinagsabay. First thing na pumasok sa isip ko: Clean ba kaya siya? That's why, I always practiced safe sex with her even when she had a physical and was declared clean. Of course, pregnancy was another matter. Dahilan sa daring din siya, ayun. Dalawa na ang anak niya galing sa dalawang lalake. (Note: regarding the number, she wasn't really truthful. I also learned later na kahit yung sinabi niyang hindi siya nagsasabay ng partners, at one-at-a-time lang sya, ay hindi rin totoo. Kaya... would that be also possible with me? I had hoped she will be faithful. In the end, her history proved that hindi nga siya makapagpipigil when it comes to sex.)

Re No. 2 -- Marami na siyang failed relationships. By her own declaration, naka pito raw siyang serious relationships. Noong tinanong ko kung bakit hindi nag-work-out mga past relationships niya, ang sagot niya ay: "siya rin naman ang may kasalanan." (Kasi naman, madali siyang ma-in-love. Kaya, madali rin siya makakita ng kapalit.) Mukhang honest, di ba? Pero, kung honest siya, dapat, naghanap din siya ng paraan para magbago. Kailangang mag-effort siya in that regard. BUT, in the end, nangyari rin ang nangyari. After less than three months abroad, nakahanap na rin siya ng iba, at ipinagpalit din niya ako. I have become a statistic for her.

Having several sexual partners, whether one-at-a-time, or sabay-sabay, may be an indication of something. It could be a problem area which could either be physiological or psychological. Unless one is conscious that s/he has a problem in this matter, it will never be remedied. If your partner has "this problem," then, you should be prepared na mauulit din sa yo ang nangyari sa iba bago sa yo. Hindi rin tatagal at mapapalitan ka rin ng iba, o maipagsasabay ka rin sa iba.

So... is knowing the past history of sexual relationships important? For me, yes. It is important.

Edited by jgc813

In my case my significant others

1. My first experience was with my gf, she was a good person. Always goes to church, novena and serves the church. So I thought that she was a virgin, we were 2nd year college and I thought that she will be my first and I will be her first. To my disappoinment when I learned that she was not a virgin. Maybe I was so transparent that she felt my disappointment. What stuck with me was when she said if I had known that it was going to be a problem then I would have not choosen to love you. Now she is happily married living in the US.

2. She was a commercial model, I was the one who de virginized her, and I thought with all the gwapo guys around her always hitting on her she will be the not virgin. I tell you, everyday we have sex, we have sex in dorm, her dorm, her house, my house, my parents bed, her parents bed, my car, her car. And we were together 3 years. She had I think 3 more relationships before she found her the one. Her the one is the youngest executive vice president of one of the biggest company here in the Phils. Now what I have realized, I could say to everyone that we did every position and we did it everyday and I would not be richer than his husband, my car will not be nicer, and I probably would not be happier than they are now.

3. I had this gf we were perfet as friends but as bf gf, we were not. So we did it. But since it did not fly, we reamined friends. Parehas kmi matagl na nabakante kya we sort of been friends with benefits, but I consider it as a relationship. Then she had a bf, and since we are friends I hang with them. What stuck with me was when I asked her if the bf knew that we did it and we did it outside a relationship, she said no. She said I like him and I probably love him, but you are my friend and if we are not havinh sex you are still important to me. Now they are happily married. Migrated to australia.

I have had more girls that I have "known". I had a total of 10gfs and counting since am not yet married, and I do go to spas and mps. Sometimes because of peer pressure or to accompany our client and or my boss.

What I have learned with all those, is that honesty is a very rare commodity. Its not that people lie just for the fun of it, but sometimes people lie just to protect the one they love or the person they hold dear. Truth be told if I am asked I will not say that I could not count my sexual partners sa dami (not really madami but if you count the mps and theras it is a bit more than normal I suppose), I will always say my 10gfs and about 3 theras.

This is a good point. As a matter of fact, in the case of my ex, I had wanted to know...

2. How many failed relationships she had, at ano ang reasons why they didn't work.

Re No. 1 -- Aminado sya marami na siyang naging partners. She even tried G2G. Pero, sabi niya, one at a time lang daw, at wala naman siyang pinagsabay. First thing na pumasok sa isip ko: Clean ba kaya siya? That's why, I always practiced safe sex with her even when she had a physical and was declared clean. Of course, pregnancy was another matter. Dahilan sa daring din siya, ayun. Dalawa na ang anak niya galing sa dalawang lalake. (Note: regarding the number, she wasn't really truthful. I also learned later na kahit yung sinabi niyang hindi siya nagsasabay ng partners, at one-at-a-time lang sya, ay hindi rin totoo. Kaya... would that be also possible with me? I had hoped she will be faithful. In the end, her history proved that hindi nga siya makapagpipigil when it comes to sex.)

Re No. 2 -- Marami na siyang failed relationships. By her own declaration, naka pito raw siyang serious relationships. Noong tinanong ko kung bakit hindi nag-work-out mga past relationships niya, ang sagot niya ay: "siya rin naman ang may kasalanan." (Kasi naman, madali siyang ma-in-love. Kaya, madali rin siya makakita ng kapalit.) Mukhang honest, di ba? Pero, kung honest siya, dapat, naghanap din siya ng paraan para magbago. Kailangang mag-effort siya in that regard. BUT, in the end, nangyari rin ang nangyari. After less than three months abroad, nakahanap na rin siya ng iba, at ipinagpalit din niya ako. I have become a statistic for her.

Having several sexual partners, whether one-at-a-time, or sabay-sabay, may be an indication of something. It could be a problem area which could either be physiological or psychological. Unless one is conscious that s/he has a problem in this matter, it will never be remedied. If your partner has "this problem," then, you should be prepared na mauulit din sa yo ang nangyari sa iba bago sa yo. Hindi rin tatagal at mapapalitan ka rin ng iba, o maipagsasabay ka rin sa iba.

So... is knowing the past history of sexual relationships important? For me, yes. It is important.

Great point. Nice input. Sometimes, just sometimes, their sexual history tells a lot on who and what kind they are as person

There is no wrong or right answer to this question.

I think we all agree that sexual history of your partner is important, but the difference is the level of importance that we place on it and whether it’s based on empirical data or mere speculation.

Some guys would say it’s not important as long as evidence has precluded STDs. Others may even say STDs are ok as long as they belong to the past, and won’t reappear in the present.

Still, and I strongly agree with this point raised by some GMs here--that sexual history gives us a clue on what type of person our partner is.

There is also a question of when sexual history becomes relevant. In my case, it only becomes relevant after the first or maybe second time. These initial sessions will always be treated with caution, with CDs and all that, short of boiling each other to ensure cleanliness. Beyond that, and assuming you want more than the casual sex, that is when you start to want to know the other person better. Then you might ask. But then again, maybe not. It really depends on you.

Important in a sense that I don't want a partner who had sexual encounter with pokpokish girls. I'll get turned off for sure. Simply yukky for me. Sorry.

Baka maubusan ka ng partner. Karamihan ng guys may nakasex na na pokpokish. Pinagkaiba lang yung ibang pokpokish girls for hire at may bayad. Yung iba pokpokish pero di naniningil.

++++1

Baka maubusan ka ng partner. Karamihan ng guys may nakasex na na pokpokish. Pinagkaiba lang yung ibang pokpokish girls for hire at may bayad. Yung iba pokpokish pero di naniningil.

Well, not just because it's your lifestyle it means it's already the trend. There are still a lot of them guys who are choosy with their sex partners. ;)

Come on guys, I'm sure you know what pokpokish means. :D

just making sure na pokpokish is not the same as pokpok?

tsaka just making sure walang misunderstanding, baka may konting differences about when pokpokish begins?

but yun general idea naman ng response mo was about not liking guys who have a preference for very loose women. diba?

Edited by j

Too many sexual partners is okay, basta namimili naman. For example, the girl is obviously pokpokish and not pretty, but he had sex with her pa din. I'll get turned off for sure. Even if I liked him at the onset, I'll be discouraged to pursue it na. Yukky na kse yun. I feel that my reputation will get tainted once patulan ko that kind of guy. Something like that.

I hope I got my idea accross na. ;)

• Like (+1) 1

Too many sexual partners is okay, basta namimili naman. For example, the girl is obviously pokpokish and not pretty, but he had sex with her pa din. I'll get turned off for sure. Even if I liked him at the onset, I'll be discouraged to pursue it na. Yukky na kse yun. I feel that my reputation will get tainted once patulan ko that kind of guy. Something like that.

of course naman!

it's always nice to get feedback from the gals! bihira kasi yun sumasagot.

A... parang female version ego.

Male= kpg marami nang naka sex ang babae e hindi na worth it seryosohin

Female= kpg ang QUALITY ng girl na naka sex ng partner e hindi maganda e not worth it...

• Like (+1) 1