How Important Is The Sexual History Of Your Partner?

My partner's sexual history

For her own health and maybe mine, it is important, but more to determine the risk of certain diseases, transmissible and non-transmissible, and what measures can be done.

It will not affect my love for her.

For me, I agree to this if I ask "herstory" its more of possible STDs (really helpful lalong lalo na if she has multiple sexual partners) or didn't undergo check ups (blood tests, gram stain, pap smear, etc etc).... Asking sexual history is actually part of undergoing/counselling before having a HIV test.

In my opinion this stuff matters a great deal as you can tell a lot about a person from their sexual history. Knowing your partner's sexual history will also help you decide on whether to get tested or not.

That said, this is only something you should discuss with a mature and open mind.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Mahalaga lang siguro on the basis na kung may STD ba siya or what. May iilang boys and girls na napakaraming experience before they settled.

Siguro for transparency and/or curiosity na rin sa past life ng partner mo bago kayo nagkakilala.

Magiging issue lang ito sa mga religious na no to premarital sex (kasi may mga religious naman na pro. ymmv) or sa mga taong plain and simple no to premarital sex.

But then again sabi nga nila, nobody's a virgin anymore since life f#&ks us all at some point.

Not really. All i want is a lovey dovey that is good in bed.

i do have a question though.

what if from history you could tell if your lovey dovey would be good or not? would it be matter then? or would it be important?

the past reflects her attitude and behavior

di ba? history will say a lot about a person.

kahit nga habits.

well di naman sya issue pero magandang maitanong na din, uso na kasi aids ngayon. e kung kanikanino lang pala sya pumapatol na babae. mabuting ng malaman para alam mo medical history nya.

mukhang medical part yun unang nagtatawag ng attention.