What R U Going To Do Kung May Nanliligaw Sa Gf Mo?

That's tough! Unfortunately, people and feelings change. If she just started working, sounds like she's realizing that she could do better? No offense to you--just my thoughts :D It doesn't sound like she's even willing to work your relationship if she keeps on avoiding a conversation with you by not talking about how you feel. You are willing to let her go, but she doesn't want to let you go. That could mean that she's trying to see if this new guy will work out, and that if it doesn't then she will come running back to you. Sounds to me that she is being selfish and afraid to get hurt and be alone in the end. At this point, sounds like you are a "just in case" bf? My advice to you would be to go with your gut feeling! If it tells you that something is up that she's not being honest about, then you should follow your heart :D Don't be fooled :D

thanks for the two cent.....that's what i'm actually trying to do right now. we talked already but she just told me that she doesn't want any kind of commitment right now.....i'll prolly just, still, be there for her but i'll def look for my share of good ones. imma do it coz i wna try to move on, not bcoz i have to. i still love her tho.....

Bull's eye! Experienced this with my ex-gf. We'd been together for almost seven years. All those times, she had 4 serious flings (is there such a thing). Mostly from her work. In the end, we're back together each time. Most of the time, long distance relationship kasi kami. It came to the point when I realized that I can't trust her unconditionally anymore. Kesa lagi ko siya susumbatan, I called it off. Sayang nga time nainvest namin sa isa't isa but, as the saying goes, maybe, we're just not meant for each other.

i'm with you bro! keep yo head up.....we for real!

hhmmm... i would take a 'wait and see what happens' attitude.. though its really hard to do, its a way of knowing how you're gf would react. kung mahal ka nya talaga, she'll tell the guy to stop (which should be the right thing to do), pero if the situation goes on for a long period of time with your knowledge, then it's time that the two of you should have a heart to heart talk as to what is really happening and what's the real score.

ego booster daw yan sa babae. pero kung matino kang babae, you shouldn't be entertaining suitors, lest have simultaenous relationships, when you're committed to somebody else... you also wouldn't want your man to be flirting around with other women, ryt? :)

usapang lalaki to. pero honestly it depends sa girl. wala kang dapat gawin.

it happened to me. tinigil din ng guy ang panliligaw coz i told him so.

remember this: "if she doesn't like you there's nothing you can do to make her stay.

but if she likes you and loves you so much there's nothing you can do to keep her away."

yah this is absolutely truelala..

she has to be responsible enough to tell her suitor that she's already going out with someone.

if he still keeps on bugging her il talk to the guy

yup but only if the gurl really loves you..=)

well for me, i will first let my gf decide..coz i know dat she's old enough to know what's best in our relationship. But if the guy keeps on insisting despite my gf's rejection, ill talk to the guy to stop annoying my gf. and if he still doesn't stop, e mano mano to =)

heres my share, we are in this long distance relationship. we met in phils after a year and a half. parang ibang tao sya sa kilos nya. i have some short commings too to be hnest. we broke up nung paalis na sya. then after few months bumalik ako sakanya. naging kami but hindi na tulad ng dati. i just disappeared sa inis ko sa kanya coz nasakal ako since kelangan ko na magconcentrate sa work,conflict sa time zone.para den naman sa aimin yun sabi ko..(sa states na sya ulit) then eto na.. while im missing in action she of course assume out na ako.. then eto na nman ako gsto ko bumalik sa kanya, i did.... tumawag ako sa kanya then she was happy. she know gusto ko balik sa kanya. but now.. the problem is, while wala ako may friend sya na gusto sya and naging honest naman yung girl ko. she admit may feelings sya para sa guy na yun kasi nga wala na ako. pinapili ko sya. ako naman ang pinili. di naman nya syado maiwasan yung friend nya kasi sya yung andun para makapag moe on sakin. she always expect much sakin kasi alam nya panu ko sya mahalin. til now hnde ko daw mapakita sakanya mahal ko sya gaya ng dati. ako naman super selos ako pag nabalitaan ko nakasama nya as a group yung guy na yun. nahihirapan yung gf ko. laging masama pakiramdam. akala ko pareho kami kasi maigsi ang pahinga.. then one day, nahospitalized sya for half a day.. naiwan nya phone nya sa work na hindi ko alam dahil madaling araw na dito sa atin.guy even txtd me using my gf's phone. telling me kung d ako sigurado sa gf ko may ibang tao na marunung sya pagpahalagahan. d ako nag reply. tawag lang ako sa gf ko n sumbong. d naman ako nagalit. since then, parati ko nalang naisasama yung guy sa away namin. away-bati away-bati kami til now.to the point nagpapataasan kami ng pride na. i just found out gf ko ngyun ay may sakit na malubha through her own mis-sent sms (intended sa friend nya na gusto sya). di naman daw kasi nya gusto paalam kahit kanino pero dahil naipasa yung med result nya sa work nya.. nalaman ng ibang colleague nya and umabot sa guy friend nya.sinabi nya sa akin lahat after kami nag confrnt.. ayaw nya daw mag alala ako and baka hnde ko lang sya pansinin kasi d ako expressive lately since nagbalikan kami. now alam ko pagod sya sa akin na. masakit dun ala ako dun para ako mag alaga sa kanya.alam ko may aali-aligid ngyun sa kanya. d ko alam kung magalit ako dahil anjan yung friend nya or matuwa ako kahit panu may mag alaga sa kanya.

help me out guys

sorry, i hope d ako off topic.. my first time to post tapos about my love life pa.

hpe i get replies

you're really in a difficult situation pards. my advice to you is to pray for God's guidance, do the best you can do to save your relationship, and accept whatever result you may get. If the result favors you then be thankful and cherish it. If not, move on. =)

:( :( Know what, I guess the gf would always gets attracted to someone who is not you... <_< <_<

Pag may ganun na guy, siguro, odds are against you... at pag nagligaw yun... Hay :angry: :angry:

I guess it really depends on the girl, no matter what... The choice always depends on her.. Pag pinili ka, ok pag pinili nya yung guy, tiyak patay yung guy.... :evil: :evil:

pg my lumigaw s knya... problma nya un!! kung saken un manligaw e d problema q un!! pg gurl ung lumigaw s ken ayus!! pro pg guy amp gulo to pre!! hehehe but one thing, kpg naiirita n xa s lumiligaw s knya ska lng aq mkikialam pero dq xa pangungunahan......

• 2 weeks later...
Guest girlspeed
If you know her parents and kind of your welcome in thier house, why not try telling her dad or her mom when she is out...

im so blessed ur not my bf. coz my mom can't- and won't lie to my bf. yari tlga if my mom wud tell my bf ive been goin out at night.

decision nya yun.. ano magagawa ko...imbes naman ikadena ko sa bahay yun..

its not my loss.. enjoy life and move on.. there is no such things in life as permanent..kahit mag asawa nga naghihiwalay..

Edited by THUG
heres my share, we are in this long distance relationship. we met in phils after a year and a half. parang ibang tao sya sa kilos nya. i have some short commings too to be hnest. we broke up nung paalis na sya. then after few months bumalik ako sakanya. naging kami but hindi na tulad ng dati. i just disappeared sa inis ko sa kanya coz nasakal ako since kelangan ko na magconcentrate sa work,conflict sa time zone.para den naman sa aimin yun sabi ko..(sa states na sya ulit) then eto na.. while im missing in action she of course assume out na ako.. then eto na nman ako gsto ko bumalik sa kanya, i did.... tumawag ako sa kanya then she was happy. she know gusto ko balik sa kanya. but now.. the problem is, while wala ako may friend sya na gusto sya and naging honest naman yung girl ko. she admit may feelings sya para sa guy na yun kasi nga wala na ako. pinapili ko sya. ako naman ang pinili. di naman nya syado maiwasan yung friend nya kasi sya yung andun para makapag moe on sakin. she always expect much sakin kasi alam nya panu ko sya mahalin. til now hnde ko daw mapakita sakanya mahal ko sya gaya ng dati. ako naman super selos ako pag nabalitaan ko nakasama nya as a group yung guy na yun. nahihirapan yung gf ko. laging masama pakiramdam. akala ko pareho kami kasi maigsi ang pahinga.. then one day, nahospitalized sya for half a day.. naiwan nya phone nya sa work na hindi ko alam dahil madaling araw na dito sa atin.guy even txtd me using my gf's phone. telling me kung d ako sigurado sa gf ko may ibang tao na marunung sya pagpahalagahan. d ako nag reply. tawag lang ako sa gf ko n sumbong. d naman ako nagalit. since then, parati ko nalang naisasama yung guy sa away namin. away-bati away-bati kami til now.to the point nagpapataasan kami ng pride na. i just found out gf ko ngyun ay may sakit na malubha through her own mis-sent sms (intended sa friend nya na gusto sya). di naman daw kasi nya gusto paalam kahit kanino pero dahil naipasa yung med result nya sa work nya.. nalaman ng ibang colleague nya and umabot sa guy friend nya.sinabi nya sa akin lahat after kami nag confrnt.. ayaw nya daw mag alala ako and baka hnde ko lang sya pansinin kasi d ako expressive lately since nagbalikan kami. now alam ko pagod sya sa akin na. masakit dun ala ako dun para ako mag alaga sa kanya.alam ko may aali-aligid ngyun sa kanya. d ko alam kung magalit ako dahil anjan yung friend nya or matuwa ako kahit panu may mag alaga sa kanya.

help me out guys

sorry, i hope d ako off topic.. my first time to post tapos about my love life pa.

hpe i get replies

Same problem, I have a gf,4 yrs on and off, di kami nagkikita, she even had the guts to cheat on me once. What I did is i cheated on her too, theres a filipino saying that would help you, "Lintk lang walang ganti!!" If your not for each other then leave her, if you love her even if she loves another then its your choice. Theres plenty of ladies out there looking for a serious guy. If she plans to cheat on you, its her choice,but for all the guys who has the same problem,always remember, "Malas niya lang dahil nagiisa lang ang katulad ko."

If theres someone who courts her,then she says no,at least shes loyal,if she says yes to the guy,magsama sila, :D . You can do better,believe me,your better off with another lady than stick to one who would never love you back.

Swerte niya kung makakita sila ng sisiryoso sa kanya. :P

If you know her parents and kind of your welcome in thier house, why not try telling her dad or her mom when she is out...

Ok,someday you can tell her parents shes out with you and you spent the whole night together,bukas shotgun wedding :huh:

uhmm what good will this do?

What good will this do?

At least if her mother would know that her daughter has "lefty attitude" (kumakaliwa) and is dangerous one...

But only do this when you are sure that you have the nod of her mother otherwise forget it find a new one...

im so blessed ur not my bf. coz my mom can't- and won't lie to my bf. yari tlga if my mom wud tell my bf ive been goin out at night.

Hmmmm you're up to something fishy huh..... Well its the last resort i could think when my gf goes "lefty"... Normaly i wouldn't do that if the case is still acute... come it goes chronic... then it will be my last ammunition... if it fails i'll go on find a new one...