Falling For A Client - The Other Side Of The Coin.

I met my ex bf/ex sponsor sa kremlin 3 years ago. And sobrang parang fairy tale lang ang lahat hanggang sa he decided to broke up with me last year. Sobrang sakit kasi may asawa siya and gusto na niya ayusin ang buhay niya, wala naman akong katapatan na sakanya kahit maglumpasay pa ;)) but the thing is kahit nakilala niya ako sa ganung klseng trabaho ay minahal niya ako ng sobra. Yun nga lang may hangganan din. Kaya ngayun back in the business ulit and leason learned sabi niya "Ayokong papatol ka ulit sa may asawa" <3

I met my ex bf/ex sponsor sa kremlin 3 years ago. And sobrang parang fairy tale lang ang lahat hanggang sa he decided to broke up with me last year. Sobrang sakit kasi may asawa siya and gusto na niya ayusin ang buhay niya, wala naman akong katapatan na sakanya kahit maglumpasay pa ;)) but the thing is kahit nakilala niya ako sa ganung klseng trabaho ay minahal niya ako ng sobra. Yun nga lang may hangganan din. Kaya ngayun back in the business ulit and leason learned sabi niya "Ayokong papatol ka ulit sa may asawa" <3

I commend you for setting him free. I could only imagine the pain you went through to give him that. That is love right there when you think of the other person's happiness and well-being besides your own. I also am commending you for ceasing to be his girl on the side as he fixes his differences with his wife. That means you have respect for yourself. And because of that you have my respect.

Even though you got hurt, you managed to learn and you are now a better person because of it. Best of luck to you, Miss. I hope you get your happiness one day.

Well, if we talk about feelings, walang gender jan. It's a matter of how you portray yourself. So yeah, I don't go for the "walang nawawala sa lalake" because it's a hasty generalization.

To me, however, it's a mutual thing nga. It's true that you ought to save the thera from her current situation pero wag naman yung magpaka-sugar daddy din. Let her learn din on how to live siguro. Most of the women there are young naman so they could still pursue higher dreams :)

I would agree with Mr. Cap Awesome on what he said. Talking from experiences before, I had some bitter and not so good experiences with a Thera with a sad ending. It's a hasty generalization when they say walang mawawala sa lalake. Well for me marami at malaki ang nawala. Yun nga Mr. Cap awesome huwag mg pka Sugar Daddy. Bit it seems that it's always material things that predominate when I get to meet someone that I fall for especially if she is a Thera. So what happened to me. I surrendered and accepted the results which left me in pains. Now I had to moved on with my life. They say bitter experiences in Life are lessons which will make a person better and grow beneficially. Just my two cents worth.

Yes oh my gad hehe

Inlove ako sa client ko

Khit once a month lng kami

Mag kita or minsan lagpas pa

Masaya ako pag nakikita ko sya

at yong tawag sau na na babe na wala nman kau haha nakaka baliw

Pero di nman nya alam yon na mahal kuna sya pero mas gusto ko na yong ganon lang

Pati ayaw ko mag boyfriend ng client

Sa tingen ko lang parang ang hirap☺

Naalala ko sa thread na 'to yung movie na "Pretty Woman"

Of course, it's not always like that. But like in any kind of romantic relationship, kahit gano pa ka-perfect yan, may masasaktan.

Anyway hope more theras post their stories here. :)

Anyway the abovementioned movie stars Richard Gere and Julia Roberts. Dun din galing yung kantang "It Must Have Been Love"

..tagaaaayyyy mga preeeehh :)

• 2 weeks later...

Of course, it's not always like that. But like in any kind of romantic relationship, kahit gano pa ka-perfect yan, may masasaktan.

Anyway the abovementioned movie stars Richard Gere and Julia Roberts. Dun din galing yung kantang "It Must Have Been Love"

Pre, tumpak ka! Your example, the movie "Pretty Woman" is perfect. I remember in the movie Julia Roberts walked away from the money. That's the test to know if it's real. Edited by camus

I promised myself years ago that I will cease to post in this thread. But since my daughter is immersed in the discussion, I am duty bound as a dad to step in.

May mga lalaki talaga na walang balak panindigan thera gf nila. Pero sila lang may alam nun. Ang thera gf madalas clueless. That is asymmetric information. Sa business man o sa pag ibig resulta palagi niyan ay failure.

May mga gm naman na sa simula ay may intensyon na panindigan ang thera gf nila. Marami sa kanila binahay, ni live in, sinuportahan thera gf nila in more ways than one.

Pero kung ang thera ay nananatili sa industriya kung sa ano pa mang kadahilanan, mas mataas ang probability of failure than probability of success.

Bakit anak ko maitanong mo?

Kasi sa bawat flirtatious conversation sa thread, sa bawat malupet na fr graphic man o cryptic,sa bawat pm ng mga gms ay parang mga punyal na isa isang itinitirik at ibinabaon ng ibinabaon hanggang umabot sa sugpungan ng espiritu at kalukuwa ng gm.

Iilan lang ang kilala kong gms na nauwi sa kasalan o sa tahimik na pagsasama. Sa kanila may paghuhugutan ng pag asa ang mga gms na piniling mag mahal sa kanilang mga thera gf.

Sana nakatulong ako sa sarili mong pagsasaliksik anak.

Your dad who loves you unconditionally, intentionally, and sacrificially. edwinT

my heart is captured by a client, client na almost lahat ng thera sa spa na pinaggalingan ko eh nakuha na nya. tay can you imagine how i feel everytime mababalitaan kong nag sspa nanaman sia..? can you imagine how it's killing me, tinatanong ko sarili ko if hindi pa ba ko enough.. there are times na hindi ako makahinga.. sobrang sakit. . everytime im seeing him viewing other thera's profile. iniisip ko maybe same nung sakit na yun yung nararamdaman ng client na nainlove sa thera everytime makakabasa sila ng frs from other gms, that is one of the reason din if bakit gang maari ayaw ko na mag pa fr kasi mjo nag aassume ako na somehow special ako for him na baka kung ano isipin nia pag nagkakafr ako.. ever since, sinasabi ko and super open ako sa mga bagay bagay dito no filter kumbaga sinasabi ko what i feel, what i think. tay, sa mga oras na gusto ko ng mamatay. alam mo po isang tao lang yung naging sandalan ko. si part-e yun. sa mga oras na nawawalan na ko ng tiwala at respeto sa sarili ko. si part - e yung nagbabalik nun. kaya sa totoo lang po sumasama minsan loob ko pag sinasabihan mo po ako minsan na di ako dapat magsayang ng oras sa kanya. kung nasaan man po ako ngayon pasasalamat ko po sayo yun.. sobrang thankful po ako kasi naging malaking part ka po nun.... pero tay kahit ilang balde pa ng luha iiyak ko kahit umiyak pa ko ng dugo, mahal ko talaga yun eh hays... sobrang damang dama ko yung thread na to kasi i know how it feels, yung bestfriend ko na nagmahal ng thera i see how sia nasira because of her dahil sa love nia dun sa thera, and ako i love a client na di ako mahal. kaya it really breaks my heart whenever makakabasa ako ng mga posts na grabe hays. im crying! yan pinaiyak mo na ko tay penge ice cream!!!

I commend you for setting him free. I could only imagine the pain you went through to give him that. That is love right there when you think of the other person's happiness and well-being besides your own. I also am commending you for ceasing to be his girl on the side as he fixes his differences with his wife. That means you have respect for yourself. And because of that you have my respect.

Even though you got hurt, you managed to learn and you are now a better person because of it. Best of luck to you, Miss. I hope you get your happiness one day.

Hi thanks!😊 Actually naulit ulit.😭 I met this guy sa krem like last year and this year lang kmi nagka text ulit at kinukulit niya ako mag stop sa work. Nung nag stop ako tska lang niya sinabi na he is taken na and married. Sabi ko pa naman sa sarili ko na hindi nako papatol sa may asawa ulit. Ngayun wala ulit kmi almost 1 month lang kmi pero na inlove na talaga ako. Pero I have to let him go. Karma is a bitch eh😂🙈

I can relate to this movie.☺️🙈🙈🙈🙈

Ladies, pano kung yung gm di mo type pero nakikita mong may interest talaga sayo? Tipong kinokontak ka nya every now and then, non-work related, parang getting to know u better, pero wala d mo type

Would u keep the contact just for company, maybe some freebies, or go cold para di na sya umasa?

i spoke to one of the theras before from a nice spa and told me that its true that she fell in love with a client, this guy was getting his services for more than a year and that the es wasn't even more than what was expected, hj / bj only. ATW is not part of the deal and never did the guy went on asking her for it. It was around their 2nd year that she went on making her move to test the guy but upon doing it with him, i mean sort of teasing him, he kissed her and asked her to stop. Afterwards he went on paying her. The guy still went on seeing her though at one point he was so drunk and finally it happened. But the guy was kind of not into having an affair with a thera, just wants her when she sees her. it wasn't long before the thera went on getting in touch with him. She was really into him and always do it with him. he was the only guy that she do that kind of es. in the end, she realized that it was all work and who would've believed that a client could really fall for her.

How can a gm fall to a thera that you pay for her services? Even how beautiful the thera is, i lost my interest to her especially if she charges so much lol

"How" may not be the most relevant question sir, but perhaps "why". Because, as we can see, it does happen, but the reasons are not as clear as the usual ones in everyday lives.

Most gm's come thinking it's all a pleasure game until the money starts losing value in the shadow of her smile. Or the breath of her voice. And it happens to them thera's too.

And again we wonder... Why?

"How" may not be the most relevant question sir, but perhaps "why". Because, as we can see, it does happen, but the reasons are not as clear as the usual ones in everyday lives.

Most gm's come thinking it's all a pleasure game until the money starts losing value in the shadow of her smile. Or the breath of her voice. And it happens to them thera's too.

I guess it all shows that thera's

I guess it all shows that theras and GMs though working on the same sexual interest are vulnerable to falling in love. Hirap lang kase malaman kung sino na yung in love at sino ang trabaho lang. Talo lagi dun syempre yung nainlove whether GM pa yan o thera.

Ladies, pano kung yung gm di mo type pero nakikita mong may interest talaga sayo? Tipong kinokontak ka nya every now and then, non-work related, parang getting to know u better, pero wala d mo type

Would u keep the contact just for company, maybe some freebies, or go cold para di na sya umasa?

Go cold.😁

• 2 weeks later...

Interesting read as this is the first time I've ventured into this topic. As a matter of perspective, and I believe this is true for a majority of the time, the job does not define the person/thera. Most are honest to goodness persons who deserve to be treated like you would treat any other lady. They are persons you can laugh, cry with, and in some cases even go home to and share your life. They deserve to love and be loved without pre conceived generalizations and stereotypes. At our core, we should aim to be good persons and see the best in everyone. Not everyone will get good experiences with everyone but a little respect and good will goes a long way into developing relationships be it the casual ones or if you venture into the more serious ones. This seems to get lost on some since may expectations and generalizations agad.

Since the expectation for this room is more from the ladies' standpoint, might as well ask it here.

How do you differentiate someone who's just a genuinely nice, and perhaps thoughtful person, to someone who might have a legit interest in a GM? Is there a surefire sign that someone is really going out of their way to let the GM know? Minsan it's a fine line and although I've gone through some of this with regular ladies (sorry lack of a better term and not saying that Im God's gift to the world) but Im just curious on how this goes given the circumstances with theras. Ano ang expectations nyo and consequences in case the GM does not conform to your expecations?

Thanks and more power to you ladies. Especially to those who have bared their stories here and given their insight.