Falling For A Client - The Other Side Of The Coin.

• 4 weeks later...

Much related .I'm older sa client ko,he gets my number so we text everyday .getting to know level na .ramdam ko na I fall na talaga sa kanya ..pinaparamdam di nya na I'm special to him kaso I'm thinking na ihinto na I feel I don't deserve his love for me even thou he know who I am .

These trade require the girls to be "EXTRA" sweet, caring and oh... yeah, say it - loving.... to every client.

This is how 'her business' will live longer, thus earn more.

So for the question how would you know if the girl is really interested in you or just after the "business"?

Eh di ligawan ninyo. If she's not fine with it, use ur hunting skill. Us, even in this business ( and sharing bed nightly, with a special "dinner") still need to be wooed.

And after the normal ligaw, FOR YOU TO KNOW IF THE GIRL NOW FINALLY LOVE YOU, Syempre, ASK!

We are still human! Babae pa rin kami. It doesnt differ us from your girlfriends/wives!

Even we're on this business, we change hats rin, you know! :)

IN EVERY THING, EVEN ON A NORMAL RELATIONSHIP/COURTSHIP : Do not assume.

Much related .I'm older sa client ko,he gets my number so we text everyday .getting to know level na .ramdam ko na I fall na talaga sa kanya ..pinaparamdam di nya na I'm special to him kaso I'm thinking na ihinto na I feel I don't deserve his love for me even thou he know who I am .

Do not ever feel low about yourself.

You deserve anyone, as much these guys deserve you.

This maybe the job that you choose, but this doesnt make you lesser of a woman! You deserve to be happy and fall in love.

Just be wise, and understand if his intentions are clear or just rooting for LK. (You know what I mean, girl)...

However if you are fine with LK with him, anyways - you like him too, then go! we all deserve to enjoy and have fun. At least you know and you can get what you want --- JUST guard your heart.

• Like (+1) 1

Ladies, pano kung yung gm di mo type pero nakikita mong may interest talaga sayo? Tipong kinokontak ka nya every now and then, non-work related, parang getting to know u better, pero wala d mo type

Would u keep the contact just for company, maybe some freebies, or go cold para di na sya umasa?

I dont go cold agad.

Bad for business yan!

You just have to lay on your cards, and make the client understand that you are just up for business, nothing else.

If he offers friendship, ok lang -- good nga yun. But make him understand that every date (that he would be taking your effort and time) will cost him. Kung ok lang sa kanya yun ... eh di good. With that, it will be clear to him na, you are just up for business, nothing else.

Communication is the key :)

So much this.

It's hard because siemrpe there's an idea that monogamy is super important, and to some people it really is. Maybe that's your priority, and ayaw mo mag share ng "love" mo sa ibang tao... or baka may mga personal beliefs, or may mga religious beliefs, etc.

But it seems like the heart is capable of loving multiple people - just in different ways. Like just because you love one person, doesn't mean you don't love another person. Pero iba iba ang love mo sa kanila. You don't (usually) just love 1 brother or 1 sister or 1 parent, cousin, friend, food, music, movie, etc. We're always growing and adapting as humans. Yes we stay the same in some ways, but change in others.

kaya don't feel bad if you fall in love with someone new, they're someone new to share new experiences and new memories with - good and bad.

But the heart is capable of loving multiple people.

These trade require the girls to be "EXTRA" sweet, caring and oh... yeah, say it - loving.... to every client.

This is how 'her business' will live longer, thus earn more.

So for the question how would you know if the girl is really interested in you or just after the "business"?

Eh di ligawan ninyo. If she's not fine with it, use ur hunting skill. Us, even in this business ( and sharing bed nightly, with a special "dinner") still need to be wooed.

And after the normal ligaw, FOR YOU TO KNOW IF THE GIRL NOW FINALLY LOVE YOU, Syempre, ASK!

We are still human! Babae pa rin kami. It doesnt differ us from your girlfriends/wives!

Even we're on this business, we change hats rin, you know! :)

IN EVERY THING, EVEN ON A NORMAL RELATIONSHIP/COURTSHIP : Do not assume.

Madam, yung nabanggit mo, dalahan na ba to ng mga sibat? hahaha

Kidding aside, yup, you did offer a very straightforward response.. Rektahan na kumbaga although there would still be some that would be harder to gauge based on your recommendation but Im guessing most are still traditional.

So much this.

It's hard because siemrpe there's an idea that monogamy is super important, and to some people it really is. Maybe that's your priority, and ayaw mo mag share ng "love" mo sa ibang tao... or baka may mga personal beliefs, or may mga religious beliefs, etc.

But it seems like the heart is capable of loving multiple people - just in different ways. Like just because you love one person, doesn't mean you don't love another person. Pero iba iba ang love mo sa kanila. You don't (usually) just love 1 brother or 1 sister or 1 parent, cousin, friend, food, music, movie, etc. We're always growing and adapting as humans. Yes we stay the same in some ways, but change in others.

kaya don't feel bad if you fall in love with someone new, they're someone new to share new experiences and new memories with - good and bad.

Well said. Marami tayong maraming pagmamahal na maibibigay.

So much this.

I have to comment on this.

True, there are some who they "feel" they can be in love with several people.

But falling in love with the "one" is different.

I dont know if I sound too "fairy tale-ish" but I've seen people fall in love and stay in love with one person only.

They can be attracted to others, but their heart remained and loyal to just one.

Perhaps, some people havent seen the "one" yet... that is why their hearts are wandering.

Some people naman kase won't get to see their the "one"... or with someone they thought they have "the one", but still looking for someone else, because that's another "the one"

It is human nature, to possess as much as you can. Mas marami, mas magaling - mas masaya. Errr, what? it is ego? Alpha?

What would be unfair lang, since the people expect loyalty from you, - some people tend to lie, and be lied into.

Diba? It is domino effect?

Now, going back to the topic.

I do not think this is a multiple love issue topic. This is falling in love with a client.

Madam, yung nabanggit mo, dalahan na ba to ng mga sibat? hahaha

Kidding aside, yup, you did offer a very straightforward response.. Rektahan na kumbaga although there would still be some that would be harder to gauge based on your recommendation but Im guessing most are still traditional.

Sibat?

Pwede. Pwede, but you can take that as figuratively. Like the "sibat" youll use whatever technique you know to woo a girl. That can be in any form. WELL, IF YOU REALLY LIKE/LOVE THE PERSON, YOULL DO EVERYTHING, right?

But you cannot blame the women, especially the girl in the trade to be more complicated in terms of traditional courtship. As you can see, youve got more competition, they have perks of not getting into relationship to anyone ... etc.

So happen kase - have to be blunt and truthful here, MOST of the client are not 100% serious.

That's what I am telling that you have to prove your intention.

... AND OF COURSE ASK. YOU CANNOT GET WHATEVER YOU WANT IF YOU DIDNT ASK.

As I said, in this scenario, ASSUMING has no word in here. :)

Either with the ladies or the GMs.

Who cant be?

We get to meet the best guys in town, not a normal women get a chance of even touch a finger!

Smart. Good looking. Hot. Treat as like a queen! (on/off the bed!)

I dont and will never feel I don't deserve the guy I had a crush on. I am confident of who I am.

However, in the line of business -- it is ok to have crush on, but you have to separate Fantasy and Reality. If so happen that the client is real, and would seeing you as a woman and not just quick fix, you're one-hella-lucky gal! :D

Love is a mutual feeling earned by respect, effort and faith - faith that the feelings are true.

Regardless of who we are, just as the same normal women - we fell in love to someone who can see our worth as a woman, but not somebody else.

Fell in love with the client. Yeah, he/they proved his/their worth.

I was even loved up till now, by some - but have to go because of reason/s

I was even loved up to the last breath. Hihintayin na lang kita sa langit ang peg. :D

ALL OF IT ARE WORTH IT. It maybe ended, but that was a happy journey.

Relationships with girl-client are not different with everyone.

... and even to other people NOT in the business, --- WALANG FOREVER.

Yet. :P

I dont go cold agad.

Bad for business yan!

You just have to lay on your cards, and make the client understand that you are just up for business, nothing else.

Thanks for the insight :) noted mam!

Ghad I never thought I'd be reading in these two related threads again kahit wala man to bearing for me now haha

• 3 weeks later...

Ladies, pano kung yung gm di mo type pero nakikita mong may interest talaga sayo? Tipong kinokontak ka nya every now and then, non-work related, parang getting to know u better, pero wala d mo type

Would u keep the contact just for company, maybe some freebies, or go cold para di na sya umasa?

1st, kinclear ko sa gm kung hanggang saan lang kayo kong ibigay..kung ok lang sa kanya na hanggang doon lang ako, at patuloy pa din sya sa ginagawa nya towards me, ok din lang.. kung dun sya masaya.

Pero wag lang magdedemand in return since nasabi ko na on the first place kung ano lang kaya ko ioffer..

• Like (+1) 2

I'll keep the contact para maging masaya sya, since its my job on the first place, 2nd, i will never go cold since wala naman syang ginagawang masama sakin and hindi sya nagdedemand ng mga bgay bagay.

Reading this thread makes me wonder on my own situation. But I think mine is more complicated, since I already know there is nothing to expect from the beginning. I just can't help hoping even a piece of her genuine affection. So much dilemma for some of us. Trying to know what is real and what is not. :)

1st, kinclear ko sa gm kung hanggang saan lang kayo kong ibigay..kung ok lang sa kanya na hanggang doon lang ako, at patuloy pa din sya sa ginagawa nya towards me, ok din lang.. kung dun sya masaya.

Pero wag lang magdedemand in return since nasabi ko na on the first place kung ano lang kaya ko ioffer..

Iba ka talaga Nevs. Hehe.

These make sense for me.

There are other personalities naman who would act and think differently.

• Like (+1) 1

I'll keep the contact para maging masaya sya, since its my job on the first place, 2nd, i will never go cold since wala naman syang ginagawang masama sakin and hindi sya nagdedemand ng mga bgay bagay.

Thanks for sharing this po...

Just remembered something kasi.

One night last June. Almost verbatim pa, ahaha like it's... *sigh*

Mejo ouch but, yeah ounce of bitter truth > a pound of.. nvm...

Edited by Sinestro

Reading this thread makes me wonder on my own situation. But I think mine is more complicated, since I already know there is nothing to expect from the beginning. I just can't help hoping even a piece of her genuine affection. So much dilemma for some of us. Trying to know what is real and what is not. :)

Just be happy and contented kung ano meron sainyong dalawa, ika nga "stay on the line" wag kang tatawid, pwede kasing magustuhan nya, pwede ding hindi, mahirap na siguro baka mawala pa kung ano ang meron..pahalagahan mo kung ano meron sa inyo ngayon.. kasi dun ka lang sigurado sa ngayon..

Kung naguguluhan ka sa totoo o sa hindi, wag mo na isipin yun,

Isipin mo nalang lage, ginawa ang MTC para maging masaya ka, kayo, at kami ay nandito para pasiyahin lamang kayo...

Stay happy MRCPA! :)

• Like (+1) 1

Thanks for sharing this po...

Just remembered something kasi.

One night last June. Almost verbatim pa, ahaha like it's... *sigh*

Mejo ouch but, yeah ounce of bitter truth > a pound of.. nvm...

Ok lang yan.. normal lang masaktan, atleast alam mo na gumagana pa lahat ng sensations sa katawan mo.. di naman lage dapat masaya, masarap, nakakakilig dapat daw balance.. :) nasasaktan din daw dapat minsan.. pero yun lang hehehe ouch talaga masaktan.. pero dadaan lang yan.. :)

Just be happy and contented kung ano meron sainyong dalawa, ika nga "stay on the line" wag kang tatawid, pwede kasing magustuhan nya, pwede ding hindi, mahirap na siguro baka mawala pa kung ano ang meron..pahalagahan mo kung ano meron sa inyo ngayon.. kasi dun ka lang sigurado sa ngayon..

Kung naguguluhan ka sa totoo o sa hindi, wag mo na isipin yun,

Isipin mo nalang lage, ginawa ang MTC para maging masaya ka, kayo, at kami ay nandito para pasiyahin lamang kayo...

Stay happy MRCPA! :)

Wow, I never thought you can make me feel relieved by your advice Nev. :) Pwede ka na pumalit kay Papa Jack haha. Dami kasi samin makukulit na tumatawid sa "line" na yan e hahaha. Well, it's our fault din naman talaga na hindi kami nag stay sa line. Anyway, thanks ulit although mahirap, but mas naging malinaw yung scenario.