i would consider him another kind of shiyet.... they all are.

If they are all shiyet, there is no solution. If there is no solution, there's no problem. You have to accept and live with it, then.

But the main thing in this discussion is, Duterte's social media supporters are better at the game than the well-financed yellow trolls.

And the majority believe the Duterte propaganda, which I don't mind because I'm anti-oligarch, anti-Abnoy, anti-yellow.

Majority of the people tolerate and support Duterte because he speaks their language and they feel the sincerity in what he say more than as compared to the past administration's.

The irony is that this majority is the same people who voted the past administration into power.

Because they dispense the truth, well most of it anyway, and they do answer most allegations against them, as compared to the yellowtards, hence their supremacy over them.

But there are media men who are being paid to twist a certain issue. So basically, they're not likely dispensing any truth there.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

here's the actual pictureattachicon.gifdds.jpg

feel free to have your own news outfit if you think these media are not doing their job.

heck, even the manila times, the tulfos, the mochas, the sassots, the bruces, etc... do the same... only bias is for duterte and not against him.

you only complain on the biases against digong... do you have any complaint with the media that are biased FOR him?

feel free to have your own news outfit if you think these media are not doing their job.

heck, even the manila times, the tulfos, the mochas, the sassots, the bruces, etc... do the same... only bias is for duterte and not against him.

you only complain on the biases against digong... do you have any complaint with the media that are biased FOR him?

Personally I never seen any of Moacha's blog or watch Tulfo. Late 90's pa lang wala na akong bilib kay Mon kasi. Mga mediamen rin kasi may mga corruption ding ginagawa yan.

Eto yung hindi ginawa ni Erap, GMA and Pnoy, they didn't fought back against biased media against them.

An example of a media effect

Deputy Ombudsman says ‘AMLC documents’ he was reading were just shown him by reporters

http://www.interaksyon.com/deputy-ombudsman-says-amlc-documents-he-was-reading-were-just-shown-him-by-reporters/

MANILA – Overall Deputy Ombudsman Melchor Arthur Carandang said Monday he was just reading through supposed “AMLC documents” shown to him by the media in an ambush interview when he was quoted saying that the “AMLC” papers seemed to jibe with the allegations of Sen. Antonio Trillanes IV in his 2016 complaint against then Mayor Rodrigo Duterte.

Carandang’s explanation, given three days after his boss declared that the Office of the Ombudsman stands by the documents it had obtained, rendered more murky the real status of the Duterte case, even as it had already sparked angry exchanges among parties concerned, with Duterte daring Ombudsman Conchita Carpio Morales to resign together with him.

Some news reports quoted Carandang as saying the agency had secured from the AMLC copies of Duterte and his family’s bank transaction records. He also said that based on documents from the AMLC, the President and his relatives’ bank transactions through the years amounted to over P1 billion.

Edited by daphne loves derby

So you guys hate the media. What's your alternative?

media that will tickle their personal biases

Personally I never seen any of Moacha's blog or watch Tulfo. Late 90's pa lang wala na akong bilib kay Mon kasi. Mga mediamen rin kasi may mga corruption ding ginagawa yan.

Eto yung hindi ginawa ni Erap, GMA and Pnoy, they didn't fought back against biased media against them.

you do not fight the media.... just dont give the media something bad to report.

ganun lang yun....

Nowadays, andami daming pwedeng pag-usapan about the government. Lalo na't the government is keeping all the bad issues open most of the time. Naaalala ko during the past regime, ang issue ng mga tao ay corruption nung time ni Gloria ang karamihan. The rest is more or less crime, mrt, traffic at konting major issues. Pero ngayon, i-combine mo lang si Alvarez, Mocha, Pacquiao, Sotto, Aguirre, Andanar, Gordon, at Bato (kahit na tanggalin mo na si Duterte), mag-uumapaw na ang news headlines ng kapalpakan. Di ba si Binay ay kinasuhan na raw? Pero wala nang media na nagfa-follow, (feeling ko) siguro kasi sa mga admin officials pa lang quota na sa balita ang mga dyaryo. Sa totoo lng mas nag-eenjoy ako sa news ngayon kesa sa sports, entertainment and technology which I usually read before. Kasi parang komedi teleserye. LOL!

The image is too small. Its blurry when I zoom on it.

Ganito na ba maglabanan ang mga bloggers ngayon? Parang pine-perahan lang ang mga nagki-click sa kanilang mga blogs.

I did check the sites and source tho. wala naman ung adsense ek ek na pinagkakalat ni sassot.

Ewan ko ano pinag aawayan nila dyan. Private na away pinapakialaman ng gobyerno.

In any case kung ad-sense lang. Pati naman thinking pinoy gumagamit ng ad-sense, eh. Pinag kakaperahan din nila ang blog nila like everybody else.