Dc And Marvel Universe

now ba lalabas un? cars is having a comic in fcbd. yahoo!

According to Ate Lyn, hindi yata kumuha si Sandy ng Cars for FCBD.. Remember that CO still buys those free comicbooks..

Medyo busy ako kaya maiksi lang ito.

To all Comic Odyssey regular subscribers, let's suggest na pwede sana tayong magpareserve ng FCBD books. I know this is aimed to newbies pero sometimes yung nilalabas na free books eh connected sa binabasa natin kaya pag naubos eh sorry na lang tayo. I had my experience last year at alam ito ni bro revi. And this year eh yung prelude to Blackest Night eh FCBD book pati din ata yung sa Marvel comic eh binabasa ko. So email nyo na lang sana si Sandy kasi na-email ko na siya tungkol dito last year after ng FCBD. Para sa atin din ito. Salamat.

X-FORCE CABLE MESSIAH WAR PROLOGUE (na-umpisahan ko kasi yung Messiah War kaya kukunin ko to. RIP Boom Boom) :(

Side Comment lang: Namatay si Boom Boom? Si Meltdown? Hmm..

Nakausap ko na si Ate Lyn tungkol dito.. But she was mum about having the reservation of some FCBD comics.. Hindi pa siguro nadidiscuss kay Sandy.. Will talk to Sandy about this personally.. Mahirap din kasi dahil baka magkaubusan, much like what happened with some people in last year's FCBD (right Mac?).. Hindi naman lahat ng tao pwedeng dumating on that day or dumating ng maaga eh.. I have not seen Sandy for two weeks na.. Hindi kami nagkakaabutan.. Nasabi ko na sana sa kanya ito..

Tell me if Sandy has responded to your suggestion, bro.. Kung wala e-mail din ako.. Para makulitan siya..

I hope pwede nga, dahil ako din iniisip kung papaano dahil madami ka ginagawa kapag umaga.. Baka after lunch na ako makakapunta.. Haay!

FCBD happens on saturdays

Still, not all people could make it on that day.. Remeber that some of us do have work on Saturdays..

Side Comment lang: Namatay si Boom Boom? Si Meltdown? Hmm..

Nakausap ko na si Ate Lyn tungkol dito.. But she was mum about having the reservation of some FCBD comics.. Hindi pa siguro nadidiscuss kay Sandy.. Will talk to Sandy about this personally.. Mahirap din kasi dahil baka magkaubusan, much like what happened with some people in last year's FCBD (right Mac?).. Hindi naman lahat ng tao pwedeng dumating on that day or dumating ng maaga eh.. I have not seen Sandy for two weeks na.. Hindi kami nagkakaabutan.. Nasabi ko na sana sa kanya ito..

Tell me if Sandy has responded to your suggestion, bro.. Kung wala e-mail din ako.. Para makulitan siya..

I hope pwede nga, dahil ako din iniisip kung papaano dahil madami ka ginagawa kapag umaga.. Baka after lunch na ako makakapunta.. Haay!

Yep. Boom Boom was shot smack in the middle of her head in X-Force #13.

I'll email Sandy first eek ng April para maalala niya, nag-email na ako sa kanya last year pero acknowledgement lang yung reply niya. Di niya sinabi kung ano plano niya. Ayoko ng maulit yung nangyari next year bro.

Ako eh maaga akong pupunta dahil maaga ang tapos ng shift ko.

A lot of my monthly titles finished their respective storylines this week.. Fantastic Four, Mighty Avengers and Captain America..

Because of this, I am thinking of dropping them..

First on my list is Millar's FF.. Even Millar's writing did not make the FF interesting.. Nothing important has really happened since Millar and Hitch took over, and I am tired of waiting, so I am sure to drop this title..

Second is Mighty Avengers.. Well, I still have to preview the issues that would follow in comicbook internet sites before I am convinced that Mighty won't be really necessary to get the whole picture of Dark Reign.. But I might stick around, the Wanda/new Loki thing is interesting..

Third is Cap.. I am now convinced that Daredevil is starting to have really important storylines, and I am sure not to drop that.. But with Brubaker's Cap, nothing also important is happening.. Will also preview several issues first in websites before I drop this also.. Having second thoughts though, malapit na kasi ang issue #50.. :rolleyes:

I was surprised with the art of the new Amazing Spider Man when I browsed through it yesterday.. The Spiderman panels of Paulo Siqueira (the artist) are just "amazing.." And its also a breath of fresh air to have an issue that spells FUN from the start to finish.. It even had funny petulant jabs on DC's Batman.. haha.. I was not supposed to get the issue, but I was "coerced" because of Siqueira's art.. The issue might be a sleeper of some sorts.. :thumbsupsmiley:

Edited by revi

^^ Looks like I ain't gonna drop Fantastic Four.. I just looked at the preview of the next issue and it said that the issue would be the first part of Millar's last storyline.. If this is indeed Millar's last, then, I am in.. Kumpletuhin na natin yung run ni Millar at Hitch.. And it seems like this last storyline is the most important of all..

I will also continue Mighty Avengers.. With Wanda back, it should be great.. Issue #24 features her and Quicksilver.. Should be interesting.. I am guessing that Wanda would be in the forefront of next year's major storyline as Dark Reign rages on..

But Captain America? hahaha.. Of all the titles I am thinking of not dropping, the previews are pretty lame.. Issue #50 features Bucky and his WWII dreams? C'mon that is just LAME-O!!! Mukhang dro-drop ko muna ito sa pulls ko.. Will just keep an eye on what Brubaker would offer in the following months..

I've been really contemplating and I've finally decided that I'm cutting down my regular list. I've dropped Black Panther, Vigilante & Mighty Avengers. I'll also drop Dark Avengers after the current arc although the series is quite good so far. I'll drop War machine after the current arc too since it's a bit mediocre for me. Will drop Green Lantern and Green Lantern Corps after Blackest Night but they're both good reads so far. I'm cutting Justice Society Of America after the current arc and Booster Gold (after the current arc as well). Punisher and Secret Warriors might hit the dirt after their respective arcs but I love these 2 titles so far and it's going to be hard for me to decide. Exiles will debut 2 weeks from now and I don't know if I'm getting it or not. Marvel Zombies (4th series) is also coming out and I'm really looking forward to it because of the featured characters especially Hellstorm but I don't know if the story happens in the 616 continuity or not so if anyone has an idea please let me know. Timestorm 2009/2099 also hits the stands and I'm most likely going to get it. I've finally made up my mind w/my regular series, well almost, but these limited series are really too tempting. :grr:

My pull list for this week:

AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #590 (I'm curious how the event on this comic would affect every Marvel title)

AVENGERS INVADERS #9 (OF 12)

CABLE #13 (Messiah War looks promising after this week's prologue)

FLASH REBIRTH #1 (It's hard to pass this up, the value might increase)

JUSTICE SOCIETY OF AMERICA #25 (I don't know if this is the last issue of the current arc but I'm dropping this after the current arc)

OFFICIAL INDEX TO MARVEL UNIVERSE #4

SECRET WARRIORS #3 (Great read so far)

WAR OF KINGS #2 (OF 6) (Great read so far)

My Regular List

New Avengers

Justice League Of America

Hellblazer

Kick-Ass

Official Index To The Marvel Universe

^^ hehe.. Mac, your curious about ASM #590? Sa tingin ko pa-eklat lang yun ng Marvel.. I would have to wait for the reviews before I get this, though.. Just to be sure.. At malapit na ang issue #600 ah, ano kaya ang niluluto ng Marvel for Spiderman :rolleyes:

If you have browsed through New Avengers #51, you would see that Spidey unmasked himself again to his team mates.. I got surprised with this because OMD is still fresh in my mind.. Haay! Sana naman wag ng sirain ng Marvel kung ano ang naumpisahan nila dahil lalo lang naguguluhan lahat ng mga readers.. Susmarya! <_<

I have already dropped JSA after the "Kingdom Come/Gog" storyline.. I did not get the Black Adam storyline anymore..

I also have decided not to get the "Jericho" in Titans, Teen Titans and Vigilante.. But I might change my mind once the preview hits the stands and after I've read the review.. I am also not going to get Timestorm 2099/2009.. Never liked the 2099 titles before..

With regards to the Punisher-Remender storyline, I am liking it so far, but I also have decided to drop it after its initial storyline.. Ganun din siguro sa Secret Warriors, but not with Dark Avengers.. As I have said, I am sure to drop Captain America and have decided to continue Daredevil, Fantastic Four, & Mighty Avengers.. I am also dropping Uncanny XMen now.. But I will certainly continue the Messiah War storyline in Cable and XForce.. After World's Most Wanted, I am not yet sure if I am going to drop Inv. Iron Man..

Green Lantern? I am not getting Corps anymore, bro.. After Blackest Night, if Geof won't be at the writing helm, I am also going to drop all GL titles.. After the "Rise of the Olympian" storyline, I am sure to drop Wonder Woman..

Anyone, getting Bendis' SpiderWoman?

----

Here are my pulls for the week:

Flash Rebirth #1 (kailangan pa bang i-memorize yan?)

Greatest Hits #6 (final issue)

Avengers/Invaders #9

Cable #13 (Messiah War)

Secret Warriors #3

War Of Kings #2

Invincible Iron Man #12

Destroyer #1 of 5 (Kirkman? Yep! No way that I am gonna let this one pass)

Irredeemable #1

here's my Regular pull list naman :

1. Justice League of America

2. Justice Society of America

3. Green Lantern :thumbsupsmiley:

4. Green Lantern Corps :thumbsupsmiley:

5. Invincible Iron Man :thumbsupsmiley:

6. Outsiders

7. The Brave & the Bold

8. Captain America ( started after # 25 so far so good )

9. Daredevil ( started collecting with the Lady bullseye arc - sisi ako didn't collect it eversince ) :thumbsupsmiley:

10. Action Comics ( started with the BRANIAC arc )

11. All Star Batman & Robin ( buhay pa ba to ? )

12. Superman / Batman

13. Batman & Robin ( sa june pa - mukhang maganda )

Irregular Pull list :

1. Woman Woman ( Rise of the OLympian arc only - di ko masyado maintindi )

2. Supergirl ( Who is Superwoman ? )

3. Superman ( World without Superman arc )

Mini Series :

1. Battle for the Cowl

2. World of New Krypton ( last minute decision )

3. Flash : Rebirth ( soon )

4. Blackest Night ( soon )

5. Avengers / Invaders

Dropouts :

1. Titans ( will be dropped after DEATHTRAP arc )

2. Booster Gold ( drop na coz tapos na after REALITY LOST arc )

3. Green Arrow & Black Cannary ( after the ENEMIES LIST arc )

4. Thor ( after # 600 coz parang di ko type mga characters . hehehe )

5. Hulk ( kakadrop ko lang = suck big time ) :thumbsdownsmiley:

Edited by mazinger

My takes on a lot of titles changed after I read the newest Previews.. Sheesh!

I will get Captain America #600 and continue thereon.. But I will pass issues #'s 48-50.. The marketing slogan in issue #600 is ".. on the anniversary of the death of Steve Rogers comes the most wicked plot since his assassination.." That just left my mouth agape.. :cool:

In Uncanny, I thought that the new storyline (start with #508), "Sisterhood" will suck.. But it appears that it would be a semi-major storyline with Madelyne Pryor as the Red Queen, and the Phoenix making an appearance in issue #511.. Won't get issue #512 anymore and just finish off Uncanny after the cross-over with Dark Avengers.. (to start with Dark Avengers/Uncanny X-Men: Utopia)..

Will only start getting Spiderman again in issue #595 with the "American Son" storyline.. I think this would prep the biggie 600th issue of ASM..

Won't be getting Dark Wolverine #75 (issue 74 would conclude the Millar penned "Old Man Logan").. Never liked Daken.. hahaha..

Still contemplating on Secret Warriors after issue #5 (end of first arc) as the reviews for Hickman's stories go upscale all the time.. hahaha.. Ano ba itong title na ito, ang pangit ng title, at hindi ma-benta kaso grabe ang reviews sa ign..

Might not continue Invincible Iron Man after "World's Most Wanted" and also Wonder Woman after "Rise of the Olympian.."

Sure ko na kukunin ang Batman and Robin.. Tuloy tuloy ako dito siguro.. Grant Morrison ulit eh..

Sa indies.. I am excited to see a sequel to Freddy Vs. Jason Vs. Ash.. Bale, "Nightmare Warriors" ang title nito.. haha.. And Vertigo has a new line of Graphic Novels as Vertigo Crime opens its doors to us.. Will probably get Azzarello's Filthy Rich.. $20 lang naman ito.. At HC pa..

I am contemplating if I should get Project Superpowers II.. Probably not, though.. <_<

balita raw from IGN : BLACKEST NIGHT (July 15, 2009) will consist of 8 issue mini series plus crossovers like GL & GLC monthly series plus tons of side series like Blackest Night : Tales of the Corps ( 3 issues ) Superman (3 issues ) , Batman ( 3 issues ) & Titans ( 3 issues ) . many to come pa na One shot stories....looks like i need to trim down on my other comics to accomodate this event. <_<

Edited by mazinger
^^ hehe.. Mac, your curious about ASM #590? Sa tingin ko pa-eklat lang yun ng Marvel.. I would have to wait for the reviews before I get this, though.. Just to be sure.. At malapit na ang issue #600 ah, ano kaya ang niluluto ng Marvel for Spiderman :rolleyes:

If you have browsed through New Avengers #51, you would see that Spidey unmasked himself again to his team mates.. I got surprised with this because OMD is still fresh in my mind.. Haay! Sana naman wag ng sirain ng Marvel kung ano ang naumpisahan nila dahil lalo lang naguguluhan lahat ng mga readers.. Susmarya! <_<

I have already dropped JSA after the "Kingdom Come/Gog" storyline.. I did not get the Black Adam storyline anymore..

I also have decided not to get the "Jericho" in Titans, Teen Titans and Vigilante.. But I might change my mind once the preview hits the stands and after I've read the review.. I am also not going to get Timestorm 2099/2009.. Never liked the 2099 titles before..

With regards to the Punisher-Remender storyline, I am liking it so far, but I also have decided to drop it after its initial storyline.. Ganun din siguro sa Secret Warriors, but not with Dark Avengers.. As I have said, I am sure to drop Captain America and have decided to continue Daredevil, Fantastic Four, & Mighty Avengers.. I am also dropping Uncanny XMen now.. But I will certainly continue the Messiah War storyline in Cable and XForce.. After World's Most Wanted, I am not yet sure if I am going to drop Inv. Iron Man..

Green Lantern? I am not getting Corps anymore, bro.. After Blackest Night, if Geof won't be at the writing helm, I am also going to drop all GL titles.. After the "Rise of the Olympian" storyline, I am sure to drop Wonder Woman..

Anyone, getting Bendis' SpiderWoman?

----

Here are my pulls for the week:

Flash Rebirth #1 (kailangan pa bang i-memorize yan?)

Greatest Hits #6 (final issue)

Avengers/Invaders #9

Cable #13 (Messiah War)

Secret Warriors #3

War Of Kings #2

Invincible Iron Man #12

Destroyer #1 of 5 (Kirkman? Yep! No way that I am gonna let this one pass)

Irredeemable #1

Curious ako dun sa ASM #590, mamya (04/06) ko pa lang kukunin yung mga pinareserve ko nung 04/02 kasi hindi ko naman maiwanan yung kasama ko kapag pumapasok ako ng trabaho at pag umuuwi kaya pag off ko na lang ako pumupunta. And I just checked ign and the review for the issue is high (8.0 - Impressive) so mukhang ok naman 'to. Issue #600 will be in the bag for me, medyo nahawa na ako sa iyo w/regards to milestone issues. Hahaha! :lol:

I read New Avengers #51 last week at akala ko nga eh hindi niya (Spidey) tatanggalin yung maskara niya pero mali ako. Wag sana ngang masira yung nangyari pero hindi tayo sigurado kung kelan ulit lalabas si Quephisto. Great exhcnage between Coma Girl and Spidey but Wiccan's retort that he wants Doctor Strange's artifacts is pure gold! For once hindi nagback fire yung "Bendis Speak" dito.

Good for you na tinigil mo na yung JSA kasi nakakabad trip yung sumunod na arc 'tas ang baba pa ng review sa ign. Mukhang di ko na tatapusin yung arc eh.

Di ko na kinuha yung crossover ng Titans, Teen Titans at Vigilante kasi ang pangit nung Vigilante (storywise and especially art wise), 'tas kelangan pang mag crossover dun sa dalawang Titan na comics para matapos yung unang arc. Pero sabagay, kelangan ng promotion kase mahina yung title.

Kukunin ko yung Timestorm 2009/2099 kasi inabutan ko yung umpisa nung mga 2099 titles nung una akong maging active sa pangongolekta at pagbabasa. Sinundan ko yung Punisher 2099 at X-Men 2099. Medyo senti sa akin eh. Hehehe.

Ok sa akin yung Punisher kaya pagkatapos ng unang arc eh mahihirapan akong magdesisyon kung bibitiwan ko ito. Ok din naman sa akin yung Secret Warriors, 'tas halos fresh characters kaya masarap sundan kaya mahihirapan din akong itigil. Yung Dark Avengers eh gusto ko din, ang galing ni Osborn na leader pero kaya ko lang kinuha yung title eh akala ko eh mga totoong Avengers yung andun kaya pagtapos ng arc eh tama na siguro. I'll collect Messiah War kasi kinumpleto ko yung Messiah Complex at pag lumabas yung 3rd series eh kukunin ko din.

Yeah, 'lam ko na yung GL lang yung kinokolekta mo pero pagkatapos kasi nung Sinestro Corps eh parang feeling ko eh necessary din yung GLC hanggang mag Blackest Night.

Pass ako kay Spiderwoman.

My takes on a lot of titles changed after I read the newest Previews.. Sheesh!

I will get Captain America #600 and continue thereon.. But I will pass issues #'s 48-50.. The marketing slogan in issue #600 is ".. on the anniversary of the death of Steve Rogers comes the most wicked plot since his assassination.." That just left my mouth agape.. :cool:

In Uncanny, I thought that the new storyline (start with #508), "Sisterhood" will suck.. But it appears that it would be a semi-major storyline with Madelyne Pryor as the Red Queen, and the Phoenix making an appearance in issue #511.. Won't get issue #512 anymore and just finish off Uncanny after the cross-over with Dark Avengers.. (to start with Dark Avengers/Uncanny X-Men: Utopia)..

Will only start getting Spiderman again in issue #595 with the "American Son" storyline.. I think this would prep the biggie 600th issue of ASM..

Won't be getting Dark Wolverine #75 (issue 74 would conclude the Millar penned "Old Man Logan").. Never liked Daken.. hahaha..

Still contemplating on Secret Warriors after issue #5 (end of first arc) as the reviews for Hickman's stories go upscale all the time.. hahaha.. Ano ba itong title na ito, ang pangit ng title, at hindi ma-benta kaso grabe ang reviews sa ign..

Might not continue Invincible Iron Man after "World's Most Wanted" and also Wonder Woman after "Rise of the Olympian.."

Napaisip tuloy ako diyan sa Captain America #600. Kunsabagay bago pa man mag Civil War eh patok na yang title na yan. Hmmm... :unsure:

I think di na ko kumukuha nung Dark Avengers pagdating niyang Utopia crossover.

With Secret Warriors eh mukhang ang sikreto niyan eh Bendis written title pero walang "Bendis Speak", ok siya sa akin so far (Mamya ko pa lang kukunin yung issue #3).

Sure ko na kukunin ang Batman and Robin.. Tuloy tuloy ako dito siguro.. Grant Morrison ulit eh..

Sa indies.. I am excited to see a sequel to Freddy Vs. Jason Vs. Ash.. Bale, "Nightmare Warriors" ang title nito.. haha.. And Vertigo has a new line of Graphic Novels as Vertigo Crime opens its doors to us.. Will probably get Azzarello's Filthy Rich.. $20 lang naman ito.. At HC pa..

I am contemplating if I should get Project Superpowers II.. Probably not, though.. <_<

Grant Morrison pala yan. Mukhang mapapaisip din ako diyan ah. Nga pala, binasa ko ulit yung Final Crisis at binasa ko ayon sa pagkakasunod kung pano dapat basahin ayon kay Morrison at ok naman pala yung FC.

balita raw from IGN : BLACKEST NIGHT (July 15, 2009) will consist of 8 issue mini series plus crossovers like GL & GLC monthly series plus tons of side series like Blackest Night : Tales of the Corps ( 3 issues ) Superman (3 issues ) , Batman ( 3 issues ) & Titans ( 3 issues ) . many to come pa na One shot stories....looks like i need to trim down on my other comics to accomodate this event. <_<

Main title lang sa akin saka yung GL & GLC. Sobrang dami naman ng tie-in nito. Dapat ginaya na lang nila yung format nung Sinestro Corps.

I have no more plans for BLACKEST NIGHT... ang ganda ng DAREDEVIL #600 ni Marko Djuvidevic (Mispell. Hehehehee). astog. sana meron syang CAP AMERICA #600 cover

Naalala ko tuloy yung issue #100. Ganda pa naman nun kaso di ako nagpareserve. Nga pala Norbs, issue #500 ata tinutukoy mo. Malamang kumuha din ako nito.

Pulls ko for this week:

BATMAN BATTLE FOR THE COWL #2 (OF 3) - Sino kaya yung Batman na may baril???

EXILES #1 - Subok lang.

GREEN LANTERN #39

MARVEL ZOMBIES 4 #1 (OF 4) - Sa MU 616 pala mangyayari ito. Can't wait for this one.

TIMESTORM 2009 2099 #1 (OF 4) - Ahh, I remember my high school days w/these 2099 titles.

@khumpleetist: "Quephisto?" hahahaha.... Nga pala, kumuha ako ng Flash:Rebirth #1 Variant, bro.. Sana, tama ang hinala ko na good investment ito.. :upside: Would you be getting Superpowers II, bro? Parang ayaw ko na eh..

I got surprised with the man Blackest Night tie-ins.. I don't think that all of the one-shots are necessary though.. But if this would be like the New Krypton storyline in Supes, then we are off to a milking cow expedition by DC.. Haay! <_<

Here're my pulls for this week:

Battle for the Cowl #2

Dead Irons #2

Green Lantern #39

Shrapnel #4

Superman: World of Krypton #2

Echo #11

yeah, sorry. kinda confusing na. hehehehe. bwisit yung economic crisis noh,..

Oks lang, naiinitindihan ko naman kasi pati sa spelling ng apelyido eh nahirapan ka na rin. By the way, nakakuha ako nung wraparound ng Thor #600 ni Djurdjevic pero sinoli ko din at pinalit sa Coipel kasi medyo hindi maganda yung itsura nung comic sa panlasa ko. Madalang akong mag variant cover pero yung version ni Djurdjevic eh maganda talaga. Sayang nga lang. :grr:

@khumpleetist: "Quephisto?" hahahaha.... Nga pala, kumuha ako ng Flash:Rebirth #1 Variant, bro.. Sana, tama ang hinala ko na good investment ito.. :upside: Would you be getting Superpowers II, bro? Parang ayaw ko na eh..

I got surprised with the man Blackest Night tie-ins.. I don't think that all of the one-shots are necessary though.. But if this would be like the New Krypton storyline in Supes, then we are off to a milking cow expedition by DC.. Haay! <_<

Here're my pulls for this week:

Battle for the Cowl #2

Dead Irons #2

Green Lantern #39

Shrapnel #4

Superman: World of Krypton #2

Echo #11

Hindi ko pa mabigyan ng prediksyon yung Flash Rebirth kung tataas ang value. Disente yung binigay na rating ng ign pero pangit yung review. Kakabasa ko lang pero iba yung opinyon ko sa nagreview. Kinumpara kasi niya sa Green Lantern Rebirth kaya siguro pangit ang review niya pero para sa akin eh decent issue naman at parang hindi itutuloy ni Barry yung pagiging Flash. Para bang pagkatapos ng series eh babalik na siya ulit sa Speed Force pero base na rin sa mga interviews eh magkakaroon ng bagong Flash series sa taong 'to at si Barry ang bida. Ewan ko na lang.

Tama na muna indie comics para sa kin kaya hindi ko kukunin yung Project Superwpowers II. PERO, interesado ako dun sa The Complete Dracula at kaka email ko lang kay Sandy dahil ngayong April ang labas nun at gustong gusto kong makumpleto yun pati TPB pag lumabas!

W/regards to Blackest Night eh yung main series lang ang kukunin ko alongside GL & GLC at yung Tales of The Corps siguro pero yung ibang tie-ins eh hindi malamang.

Btw, I just also read ASM #590 at mukhang related 'to sa nangyari sa last issue ng New Avengers at mukhang ito yung tinutukoy sa solicitations na makakaapekto sa halos lahat ng titles ng Marvel.

mukhang majority sa CO tyo kumukuha ng comics. dati sa filbars ako ( 23 yrs ago - i stopped for 20 yrs then resume the last 2 1/2 yrs.. ) sa DRUID'S ako kumukuha , price is right kaso malayo then sa CO ako since last yr.......................sino kaya ang the best sa kanila? price wise , etc. :goatee:

mukhang majority sa CO tyo kumukuha ng comics. dati sa filbars ako ( 23 yrs ago - i stopped for 20 yrs then resume the last 2 1/2 yrs.. ) sa DRUID'S ako kumukuha , price is right kaso malayo then sa CO ako since last yr.......................sino kaya ang the best sa kanila? price wise , etc. :goatee:

Hmmm.. I get my comics (as I have said before) in Filbars, Riverbanks and Comic Odyssey, Galleria.. Mura ng di hamak ang comics sa Filbar's kaso walang freebies na backing board but they do have a point system wherein may 100 pesos back ka if you get 20 points.. You get 1 point for every 100 pesos purchase.. Ito ay kung member ka.. I get my indies and some variants sa CO.. Yung iba kasing titles wala sa Filbars eh.. Kaso mahal sila ng 10% sa Filbars..

In terms of service, mas maganda sa Odyssey..

IMO, they have their strengths and weaknesses.. But I'd choose CO dahil kumpleto ang titles nila at may backing boards and plastic.. I don't know with Druid's.. Its too far from Marikina, and I have no plans on going to Magallanes just for my comics..