Dc And Marvel Universe

Dami ako pulls this week and to add insult to injury, dami din ako gastos sa NBA Card Collection ko.. Haayz!

Green Lantern #41

Wonder Woman #32

Impaler #3

Avengers/Invaders #11

Amazing Spiderman #595

New Avengers #53

Wolverine #72

XForce #15

Crossed #5

Dellec #0

here's mine :

1. BATMAN IN BARCELONA DRAGONS KNIGHT

2. GOTHAM GAZETTE #1 BATMAN ALIVE

3. GREEN LANTERN #41

4. JUSTICE LEAGUE OF AMERICA #33

5. JUSTICE SOCIETY OF AMERICA #27

6. SUPERMAN #688

7. WONDER WOMAN #32

8. AVENGERS INVADERS #11 (OF 12)

:thumbsupsmiley:

I just finished reading the whole she-bang that was Batman: Battle for the Cowl. Wow! Sayang pera. sana tinorrent ko na lang! The whole event 'yung binasa ko, 'di lang 'yung event title.

'yung Oracle sana pinaka=trip ko kaso lame ng ending.

The good thing na talgang nagustuhan ko is Damian as Robin.

I'm sticking muna sa Green Lantern Titles at Marvel.

^Malay mo, bro, maganda yung Batman and Robin ni Morrison..

Medyo may trauma pa ko kay Morrison because of his Batman R.I.P and Final Crisis. Although I liked his New X-Men very much.

I'll torrent B&R na lang. 'pag maganda, bibili ako. Hehe. I hope maganda talaga. 'coz I'm looking forward to Damian as Robin.

here's mine for this week :

1. BATMAN AND ROBIN #1 ( cant resist , nagsisi na ako when i missed all star superman )

2. SECRET SIX #10

3. STRANGE ADVENTURES #4 (OF 8)

4. SUPERMAN WORLD OF NEW KRYPTON #4 (OF 12)

5. AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #596

6. DARK AVENGERS #5

7. NEW MUTANTS #2

8. ULTIMATUM #4 (OF 5)

yung Justice League of America di na maganda lately parang walang direction ( sibak na kc yun writer , di nya enjoy kc ), sana matapos na yun arc Wonder Woman ( di ko talaga type yun character ) buti maganda yun kay Spidey last week .

yung Justice League of America di na maganda lately parang walang direction ( sibak na kc yun writer , di nya enjoy kc ), sana matapos na yun arc Wonder Woman ( di ko talaga type yun character ) buti maganda yun kay Spidey last week .

I did not collect JLA anymore after the Lighting saga (cross with JSA).. I stopped JSA as well after the Kingdom Come saga.. Never like stories that do not really affect a lot of stuff within the continuity.. Wonder Woman's "Rise Of the Olympian" has had good reviews.. I am getting it, at last issue na ng storyarc next month.. And Spiderman is gearing up for issue #600.. Should be huge.. But I saw the Previews to issue #601-602, it looks lame, IMO, dahil mukhang si Mary Jane ang centerpiece..

I'm thinking of dropping NEW AVENGERS... What do you guys think?

Me, I can never drop New Avengers.. Its Marvel's flagship title..

@All: My pulls:

Superman: World of New Krypton #4

Spawn #192

Amazing Spiderman #596

Dark Avengers #5

New Mutants #2

War Of Kings #4

Dead Irons #4

Irredeemable #3

Batman And Robin #1 (three issue arc lang ito initially, let us see!)

Di ko pa nababasa yung latest issue pero lately nga eh medyo indi maganda yung mga istorya. yung initial na writer na si Meltzer eh novelist kasi kaya parang side project lang niya ang comics. Kahit mabagal yung takbo ng istorya nung nag-umpisa yung series eh ok naman. Sana bumalik na si Meltzer.

thinking of dropping:

DEADPOOL after bullseye arc

NEW Avengers / DARK Ave (which one is better?) bu i think I'll drop DARK though

SEC WARRIORS after first arc

thinking of adding:

REBORN

INC. Hulk

Tentative

MARVELS PROJECT

any thoughts?

I will definitely get REBORN and Marvel's Project.. Reborn, I think will be a MAJOR storyline..

If you are not getting the cross-over project with Uncanny and Dark Avengers (Utopia), I suggest you drop Dark after the first arc and continue New Avengers.. Flagship title yun, bro, ng Marvel..

I will drop Secret Warriors also after the first arc..

Deadpool? Not so much of a fan, but I do like my copy of his first appearance.. Thanks to you.. hahaha..

i just finished the killing joke & man it was brutal & traumatizing... i've read the plot outlines of it before but it still didn't prepare me for it... the joker was already brutal in some of the regular issues with but this sure gives you something else about the character's personality, good ending too...

Edited by resident_big_evil

my pulls this week :

1. ACTION COMICS #878 - sana matapos na ang arc..grrrr gusto ko na drop

2. FLASH REBIRTH #3 (OF 6)

3. GREEN LANTERN CORPS #37

4. JSA VS KOBRA ENGINES OF FAITH #1 (OF 6)

5. AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #597 DKR

mukhang nagshishift ako sa mga marvel comics lately...masmaganda ang storlines like amazing spider-man and dark avengers.

pakunti na ang dc sakin soon. drop ko n amarami dyan except GL, GL CORPS, JLA , JSA, BATMAN n ROBIN n some mini series.

di ko enjoy ang THE NEW MUNTANTS - drop ko after the arc. :goatee:

marvel ko nw : captain america, invincible iron man, daredevil n dark avengers. drop ko thor n hulk . :hypocritesmiley:

The Flash: Rebirth story arc seem kinda lame. But I'll still finish it after issue #5.

Mine for this week are:

The Flash Rebirth #3

Green Lantern Corps #37

By the way, any recommendation on some good Marvel storylines that I should be getting? Kinda hesitant on the Noir series. Planning to get the Final Crisis hardcover also. :D

Edited by brian

@brian:

Marvel? I'd suggest the following..

1) The Return - I think this will be huge but Marvel is keeping it secret, as we speak

2) Spiderman: American Son storyline - this will be a big event as the Amazing franchise hits the #600 mark..

3) Uncanny XMen and Dark Avengers: Utopia Cross-over event - Two of the most sellable titles and the Dark XMen is just around the corner, haha.. Nuff said..

4) Daredevil's Return of the King - Brubaker is leaving the title soon, as it hits #500 yata.. So, sigurado ako na papagandahin ni Brubaker ang last storyarc niya for Daredevil.. Has had good reviews since part 1..

5) Invincible Iron Man's World's Most Wanted - this title is directly involved/part of the Dark Reign status quo in Marvel.. And I feel that the storyline would have repercussions in the MU in the long run.. Stark as a fugitive is just wrong, right?

6) Wolverine: Old Man Logan - Huge storyline of the future.. But you will have difficulty in finding the early parts of this series.. Will end in Old Man Logan Special.. And this has been delayed for like a year already..

7) Kick-Ass - Another Millar book.. Huge fan-base as this would be made into a movie soon.. Issue #1 has ballooned to $15 in the Price Guide and would be very difficult to get.. Good luck in finding an issue, if you ever decide on searching for the first 5 issues of the series.. Has also been delayed for like a year already, much like Old Man Logan, that Millar also is writing..

How about Image?

I suggest you get in tune with the Spawn series.. Issue #200 is just around the corner, the reviews are so-so, but with a new Spawn in tow, the current storyline might just be huge in the future..

musta na ang SPAWN? I heard GREG CAPULLO is pencillin for this months's issue or for 3 issues.... REVIEWS naman revi sa CO-FB... Hehehehe

Not this month but next month's issue #193..

Well, hindi pa ako makakagawa ng thorough review kasi I only have browsed on the issues of ENDGAME.. Lam mo naman, bro, medyo busy ako with my NBA Cards Hobby, nowadays.. Will try to make thorough reviews as soon as possible..