Destroyer #4

GL: Rebirth Sp. Ed. #1

Reborn #1

Batman and Robin #2

Fantastic Four #568

Uncanny XMen #513

War of Kings #5

Invincible Iron Man #15

*Decided NOT to get Justice League Cry For Justice.. Unless maganda sobra ang reviews, then I might just take a look back.. Medyo malaki-laki gastos ko with my NBA Cards collection, and need to cut some of my pulls.. Baka #1 lang ako sa Greek Street, coz I decided to continue The Unwritten (first story arc) and Chew (Taster's Choice storyline only), but Greek Street looks good when I read Previews, so I am not too sure..

Edited by revi

I'm gonna getting these for this week:

Batman & Robin #2

Green Lantern Corps #38

Green Lantern: Rebirth #1 Special Edition

Justice League: Cry for Justice #1

Cable #16

Uncanny X-Men #513

Invincible Iron Man #15

Lapit na Blackest Night. Hehehe. :D

who wrote and drew north 40?

Aaron Williams, the acclaimed indie creator behind “Nodwick,” “ps238” and “Full Frontal Nerdity,” is the comic's writer..

Artist Fiona Staples (“Hawksmoor”) is the artist..

-- Decided to buy the book because it is again a horror-themed comicbook.. I might even get the series.. Saw this in Previews a few months back, and I like the concept of monsters and vampires.. Lovecraft inspired, as they say, meaning it is violent but it also boggles the mind..

^ Nice sketch.

Blackest Night is just around the corner. :D This is it, so would it cope up with all the hype? We'll see. Hehe. So here are my list for next week:

Batman #608 SE

Blackest Night #1

Blackest Night: Tales of the Corps #1

Batman: Streets of Gotham #2

Amazing Spider-Man #599

Dark Avengers #7

Pulls:

Amazing SpiderMan #599

Blackest Night #1

Blackest Night #1 Variant

Captain America #601

Dark Avengers #7

Incognito #5

New Mutants #3

RASL #5

* Will get the ring.. Sana naman bigay ng libre dahil kukuha naman ako ng Variant eh..

Can anyone post ano hitsura nung Variant ng Blackest Night #1? If I like it then probably I'll get it.

*Nevermind. I already saw it. :lol: It's nice though. I have to see it personally to appreciate it. :D

Edited by brian
Norbs, dumidaskarte yung tao eh.. Ikaw talaga.. :lol:

Sorry, di ako dumidiskarte. Kilala ko yan personally talaga. And she's a friend. :P

At kung gusto mo dumiskarte eh no need to diss out on somebody else. Walang pipigil sa yo. :lol:

Edited by brian
Sorry, di ako dumidiskarte. Kilala ko yan personally talaga. And she's a friend. :P

At kung gusto mo dumiskarte eh no need to diss out on somebody else. Walang pipigil sa yo. :lol:

Sorry.. My bad.. Natatawa kasi ako kay norbs at bigla niya binigay yung number ng CO.. :lol:

Anyways, I am also not dissing you.. At hindi din ako nangingialam.. Ang pinagtatawanan ko ay yung pagbigay ng number ni norbyela (that is why I quoted him in the first place).. I am sorry if you took it the wrong way.. My apologies to your friend and to you, sir..

Edited by revi
Sorry.. My bad.. Natatawa kasi ako kay norbs at bigla niya binigay yung number ng CO.. :lol:

Anyways, I am also not dissing you.. At hindi din ako nangingialam.. Ang pinagtatawanan ko ay yung pagbigay ng number ni norbyela (that is why I quoted him in the first place).. I am sorry if you took it the wrong way.. My apologies to your friend and to you, sir..

sorry sa lahat!!!!

hehehehehehehehe

Hehe...no worries. Kaya hindi ko na quote si norbyela kasi bawal nga magpost ng contact numbers dito sa board.

Anyway, I got a copy of Wolverine #66 (Old Man Logan) yesterday checking it out kung magugustuhan ko yung art & story. One thing though, sa mga nagcollect nito. Did it explain so far kung bakit tumanda ng ganon si Logan? I know its an alternate version (like a "what if") pero I was under the impression na it sobrang bagal na ng aging factor ni Logan. I'm just asking if its explained in the storyline. If it's explained then that's all I need to know.

Just received an email from Sandy. Delayed daw shipment ng comics. Thursday afternoon or Friday morning na daw ang dating. :(

Anyway, I got a copy of Wolverine #66 (Old Man Logan) yesterday checking it out kung magugustuhan ko yung art & story. One thing though, sa mga nagcollect nito. Did it explain so far kung bakit tumanda ng ganon si Logan? I know its an alternate version (like a "what if") pero I was under the impression na it sobrang bagal na ng aging factor ni Logan. I'm just asking if its explained in the storyline. If it's explained then that's all I need to know.

Alternate Reality na hindi sinaad dun na alternate reality talaga but that is how I felt when I read it.. It could mean that it could happen in the future.. Gulo ano? hahaha..

Alternate Reality na hindi sinaad dun na alternate reality talaga but that is how I felt when I read it.. It could mean that it could happen in the future.. Gulo ano? hahaha..

Hehe..magulo talaga minsan ang mga writers eh. :lol:

Pero was it explained in the storyline kung bakit tumanda ng ganon si Logan? Kasi from what I read on Wolverine #66, buhay pa si Hawkeye so I assume hindi more than a hundred years in the future ang setting ng Old Man Logan. I would be bummed if it weren't explained. :lol: