Dc And Marvel Universe

hey, guys. xenxa, medyo busy and puyat me. [sigh]. i'll fix up myself again this weekend

San ka na ba pumapasok? Pang gabi ka na din ba?

naubusan daw sila ng GOTHOM GAZETTE : BATMAN DEAD ? sa CO....kaya utang nila sakin...maganda kaya ?coz pag hindi i'll onli collect the 3 issue battle for the cowl .....

Kunin ko din sana yan para enriched yung Battle Of The Cowl pero tipid tipid muna. Hahaha.

Paborito ko kasi si Azrael kaya kukunin ko yung tie-in. Bad Dog? Ano tema nun?

Hindi naman sa ayaw ko sa X-Men, di ko na kasi pwedeng dagdagan pulls ko kasi wala na kong budget saka sinundan ko lang naman yung Messiah War at Divided We Stand pero pinag-iisipan ko pa yung Messiah War.

I know that you like Azrael, bro.. :cool:

Bad Dog is somewhat like Savage Dragon but with a meaner attitude.. Bad Dog is a werewolf who refuses to change back to human form.. Bounty hunting ito.. I have not read the first issue but it looks promising..

naubusan daw sila ng GOTHOM GAZETTE : BATMAN DEAD ? sa CO....kaya utang nila sakin...maganda kaya ?coz pag hindi i'll onli collect the 3 issue battle for the cowl .....

Sir, sa Comic Quest po madami pa. try nyo po sa Megamall. Naked nga lang 'yung book.

I bought one last night. I say the issue is not that great. It counts as a set-up but nothing biggie. Unless the ending (with Det. Bullock) is really that connected to the main event.

I suggest collecting the main event but who knows, maybe DC will pull something off with the tie-ins (ala FC tie-ins. ARGGGH!!!).

For those who have not bought New Avengers #50, you are missing such a great issue.. The scene where Wolverine was asked who is the Wolverine for the Dark Avengers, he said, "Its my son.." Spiderman quickly quirped, "You had sex?" That alone made this issue a spectacular one, to say the least.. hahaha..

Hahaha! I agree. I really like a Bendis written Spider-Man. Really funny (Minsan hindi, Hehe).

The internet comic book circle is quite alarmed at Ms. Marvel's leaning position and Cap's eye direction. Hehe. Good issue.

Mali nga lang 'yung drawing ni David Aja kay Iron Fist. 'di in-sync 'yung costume sa ibang pages. I blame the editor.

Slow week for next week.. Buti naman.. Here are my pulls:

CE Murphy's Take A Chance #2

Invincible Iron Man #11

Patricia Briggs, Mercy Thompson Homecoming #2

Batman: Battle for the Cowl #1

I am thinking of getting the Variant for Battle for the Cowl.. Mura lang naman sa Php500.. But I am having second thoughts..

BTW, I am reading the Watchmen page by page now, before I watch the movie.. :thumbsupsmiley:

Sirs, I advice reading Watchmen at least twice before watching the movie. I've read it already three times -meron pa rin mga subtleties na nakatago sa small details ng art ni Mr. Gibbons. Real good read. 23 years old na, sharp pa rin 'yung dialogue. Tsaka madami daw tinanggal at binago sa movie, eh.

Battle for the Cowl is already on my pull-list na din. Ang alam ko sa Comic Quest, Php570 lang reserved na 'yung buong series tapos naka-bag & board na daw na imported.

May nagbabasa pa sa inyo ng Spawn? Bumili kasi ako ulit nun, eh gawa ni Whilce Portacio.

Any of you guys seen Watchmen yet?

I just want to get some thoughts from comic geeks who've seen it

I just saw Watchmen today. My thoughts? Hurm... :blush: I'll give wee bit opinion 'coz I know a lot you guys are busy to see it. For now anyways. I don't want to be a spoiler.

I'll have to say that I'm not 100% pleased. Make no mistake in my words -I'm happy that Mr. Snyder got to direct it. It was originally passed by Zack but the studio (Warner) said that they will continue doing it anyway if Zack won't do it. Mr. Snyder being familiar with the source material, was not that eager to do it: He is very concerned on how to adapt a 12-issue series in to a 2 to 2+ hours of cinema. It was said that Watchmen was "unfilmable"but Zack rose up to the challenge. I must say that it was better that Zack made the project. Imagine if another director try to make it. I can't think of anyone (Spielberg excluding) that could handle it. Zack was very concerned about Watchmen. He would rather do it himself than see other directors take a stab (pun intended) at it.

Yes. without giving any spoilers, there are MAJOR (AS IN!!!) changes to it just like mentioned in many movie rumor and comic book sites but Mr. Snyder, Mr. Tse and Mr. Hayter (I don't know which one of them made the changes, so I'll name all 3 of them. I have downloaded the initial script written by Mr. Hayter but I have yet the time to read it so I don't know who really initiated the changes) have the best interest at heart and mind, obviously. but in my humble opinion, it backfired a bit. It was a wee bit dumbed down and sped-up like a horny rabbit.

To make it short, if you have no interest in reading the original work or haven't read it but would like to see the movie, its fine (the movie) by all means.

If you've read the original work then there is no substitute to it.

Love it or hate it, Mr Snyder deserved praises for being able to beat the challenge of the "Watchmen is 'unfilmable'" mindset.

I'll reserve my final judgement until I've seen the 3+ hour unrated director's cut.

Edited by NeoXorn

^ Although I haven’t watched the film yet, if Neoxorn’s review is taken into perspective, it would be understandable as to why Moore never wanted to be part of the film’s creation.. As weird as Moore is, he does not want to alter anything in his creations. Still, I really can’t believe that he gave all rights to Dave Gibbons.. I suppose money’s just s@%t for Moore..

May nagbabasa pa sa inyo ng Spawn? Bumili kasi ako ulit nun, eh gawa ni Whilce Portacio.

Di ko agad nabasa ito..

Well, I am getting the "new" Spawn of Whilce now.. Issue #185 ang start.. Endgame.. Hindi pa tapos ang buong storyline but I think mapapakuha din ako nung susundo na issues after the Endgame storyline kasi siguro big event sa #200.. Al Simmons ain't the Spawn anymore.. Yun ang tema ng Endgame.. Di ko pa nabasa ni isang panel, hahaha.. Dami ko back-log.. Re-reading Watchmen muna, dahil gusto ko panuorin yung movie..

I know that you like Azrael, bro.. :cool:

Bad Dog is somewhat like Savage Dragon but with a meaner attitude.. Bad Dog is a werewolf who refuses to change back to human form.. Bounty hunting ito.. I have not read the first issue but it looks promising..

Tamang tama pala ang title na yan. Hahaha.

Slow week din for me, pati ata next week.

BATMAN BATTLE FOR THE COWL #1 (OF 3)

BOOSTER GOLD #18 (Dropping this after the current arc)

GREEN LANTERN CORPS #34

OFFICIAL INDEX TO MARVEL UNIVERSE #3

Sir, sa Comic Quest po madami pa. try nyo po sa Megamall. Naked nga lang 'yung book.

I bought one last night. I say the issue is not that great. It counts as a set-up but nothing biggie. Unless the ending (with Det. Bullock) is really that connected to the main event.

I suggest collecting the main event but who knows, maybe DC will pull something off with the tie-ins (ala FC tie-ins. ARGGGH!!!).

I don't know if there'll be a curveball on this but they say that the Oracle tie-in is the one to look for...

Hahaha! I agree. I really like a Bendis written Spider-Man. Really funny (Minsan hindi, Hehe).

The internet comic book circle is quite alarmed at Ms. Marvel's leaning position and Cap's eye direction. Hehe. Good issue.

Mali nga lang 'yung drawing ni David Aja kay Iron Fist. 'di in-sync 'yung costume sa ibang pages. I blame the editor.

Bendis writes a a good Spidey pero minsan nasosoborahan dahil lahat eh nagiging komedyante. Buti na lang may kapartner (jonathan HickmAN) siya sa Secret Warriors.

It's no surprise na maraming inconsistnecies dun sa issue na yun kasi nga parang anniversary issue at kaya medyo dapat mababa ang expectation pero may point ka din kasi nga dapat napupuna ng mga editor yung mga inconsistencies na ganyan.

Pero mas nakakabadtrip kung side by side mong babasahin yung New Avengers #50 at Dark Avengers #2 dahil marami kang mapupunang inconsistencies sa art saka parang hindi nga related yung mga nangyari kaya use ur imagination na lang. Hehehe.

Bendis writes a a good Spidey pero minsan nasosoborahan dahil lahat eh nagiging komedyante. Buti na lang may kapartner (jonathan HickmAN) siya sa Secret Warriors.

It's no surprise na maraming inconsistnecies dun sa issue na yun kasi nga parang anniversary issue at kaya medyo dapat mababa ang expectation pero may point ka din kasi nga dapat napupuna ng mga editor yung mga inconsistencies na ganyan.

Pero mas nakakabadtrip kung side by side mong babasahin yung New Avengers #50 at Dark Avengers #2 dahil marami kang mapupunang inconsistencies sa art saka parang hindi nga related yung mga nangyari kaya use ur imagination na lang. Hehehe.

I think Marvel is taking a "I don't give a crap" attitude on inconsistencies for sometime now. Kasi si Wolverine na lang, eh: Nasa New Avnegers s'ya, Wolverine (of course), Wolverine: Origins (Siyempre, ulit), X-Force, Astonishing X-Men, Uncanny X-Men, at guest pa sa maraming ibang titles. on the same month, sometimes week. Galing 'di ba? :upside:

Speaking of Wolverine: Origins, sa issue 33, sapilitang kukunin ni Cyclops at ng X-Men si Daken. Whoo! Patayan na! Prelude ng X-Men VS Dark Avengers sa June.

I think Marvel is taking a "I don't give a crap" attitude on inconsistencies for sometime now. Kasi si Wolverine na lang, eh: Nasa New Avnegers s'ya, Wolverine (of course), Wolverine: Origins (Siyempre, ulit), X-Force, Astonishing X-Men, Uncanny X-Men, at guest pa sa maraming ibang titles. on the same month, sometimes week. Galing 'di ba? :upside:

Speaking of Wolverine: Origins, sa issue 33, sapilitang kukunin ni Cyclops at ng X-Men si Daken. Whoo! Patayan na! Prelude ng X-Men VS Dark Avengers sa June.

I agree w/u on this. Kung saan san lumalabas si Wolverine pero pangit lang kasi na sobra namang inconsistent kung magakaparehas nangyari sa 2 titles na si Benids lang mismo ang nagsulat tas hindi pa consistent yung pagakaka sulat. Although yung sa art talaga yung obvious na inconsistency pero sa istorya eh parang meron din. Yung pagdating ni Spiderwoman eh parang di man lang natouch sa Dark Avengers pero katulad ng post ko kanina eh use ur imagination na lang.

I agree w/u on this. Kung saan san lumalabas si Wolverine pero pangit lang kasi na sobra namang inconsistent kung magakaparehas nangyari sa 2 titles na si Benids lang mismo ang nagsulat tas hindi pa consistent yung pagakaka sulat. Although yung sa art talaga yung obvious na inconsistency pero sa istorya eh parang meron din. Yung pagdating ni Spiderwoman eh parang di man lang natouch sa Dark Avengers pero katulad ng post ko kanina eh use ur imagination na lang.

Yup. Let's just use our imagination. Pero it sucks 'di ba? We, the fans, will just have to fill in the blanks or should I say "editorial shortcomings" of today's editorial team.

Remember the days when comics have "editorial boxes" inside the panels? When a character states a certain happening, that line will have a mark or asterisks on the end and there will be a box that says "See issue x of title x," I miss those. It adds a real time feel to the story and we won't have to make our own interpretation/explanation of certain "blanks"

For example, Thor #600 -Ginulpi ni Thor at Bor 'yung Dark Avengers pero sa Dark Avengers #2, ni 'di man lang nabanggit 'yung nangyari. Wow. Major point kaya 'yun. Sana naman maayos na 'yung mga ganitong pangyayari. Masyadong "Written for Trade" 'yung style ng writers at approach ng editors.

Remember the days when comics have "editorial boxes" inside the panels? When a character states a certain happening, that line will have a mark or asterisks on the end and there will be a box that says "See issue x of title x," I miss those. It adds a real time feel to the story and we won't have to make our own interpretation/explanation of certain "blanks"

Santisima.. Much like you, bro, I also miss those years.. Those "astericks" also give new readers a jumping point of sorts.. Continuity ang importante noon and Jim Shooter (as the editor) is (IMO) a master in that craft.. Look at his Valiant line.. It was a good read.. But I guess, forgiveable naman dahil magagaling mga writers natin ngayon, but still continuity should not be put aside..

I also feel that Wolverine has too many appearances just like those early mid-90's years, wherein, together with Spiderman and Ghost Rider, Wolvie had too many appearances.. Marvel should know that there is a saturation point on Wolvie, I believe that after the showing of Wolverine: Origins the movie, uuntihin na nila yung titles.. Right now, Wolverine also has many one-shots (check Previews) which makes the saturation point easier to achieve.. tsk, tsk.. Marvel should learn from the mistakes of the 90's and they should make readers salivate for characters that they want to read.. Hindi puros pera lang, baka mag-back-fire ito sa kanila..

Edited by revi
Santisima.. Much like you, bro, I also miss those years.. Those "astericks" also give new readers a jumping point of sorts.. Continuity ang importante noon and Jim Shooter (as the editor) is (IMO) a master in that craft.. Look at his Valiant line.. It was a good read.. But I guess, forgiveable naman dahil magagaling mga writers natin ngayon, but still continuity should not be put aside..

I also feel that Wolverine has too many appearances just like those early mid-90's years, wherein, together with Spiderman and Ghost Rider, Wolvie had too many appearances.. Marvel should know that there is a saturation point on Wolvie, I believe that after the showing of Wolverine: Origins the movie, uuntihin na nila yung titles.. Right now, Wolverine also has many one-shots (check Previews) which makes the saturation point easier to achieve.. tsk, tsk.. Marvel should learn from the mistakes of the 90's and they should make readers salivate for characters that they want to read.. Hindi puros pera lang, baka mag-back-fire ito sa kanila..

I've read somewehere -Wizard 'ata or Comics Buyers' Guide- that Jim Shooter is a very strict editor. Very professional. Galit sa mga hacks and pretenders 'yun. Tangkad pa. 6' 7" daw, eh. (Hahahaha! Hala. Wala nang kinalaman sa topic). Talagang seryoso. Kaso sobrang seryoso; maraming kaaway. Kaya 'di s'ya makabalik ng Marvel tapos 'di nagtagal 'yung Defiant n'ya. Sa Valiant naman inalis s'ya. Kung 'di nga nga lang sana s'ya masyadong high-blood, 'di sana natin dinanas ang Clone Saga...

Retailer dictated kasi ang Marvel editorial planning, eh. Remember back in the day na ang comics ay talagang serial? It would take more than just 4, 6, or 8 issues before the current story is ended. Yet, the story goes forward. I remember reading a Joe Q interview na kaya daw arc by arc ang story planning sa mga comics ngayon na -of course, sinimulan ng Marvel. Kasi Border's at mga book stores ang nag-mandate na ang ideal Graphic Novel or TPB format ay with-in the limits of a 4 to 8 -maximum of 12 issues. More than that will be a bog down to young readers (??? WTF?! Bakit ang lintik na Harry Potter at Twilight series eh napakahaba din naman, ah!).

What the bookstores are trying to tell is na they want the graphic novels to be as complete as possible in one cover. Kaya apektado na rin ang monthlies. Hence, wala ng "editorial boxes" kasi if they will be printed into a trade, it must be complete itself. No more checking other titles so that new readers won't be turned-off by idea of "must buy this book to check out what happened" mind set that the regular geeks like us are known (infamously nga lang) for. Kaya 'yun ang pinatupad ni Bill Jemas na nadala ni Joe and his gang of Anti-Mary Janes.

Oo nga pala, Battle for the Cowl na. Nagpa-reserve na ba kayo? Or better, bumili na ba kayo? Hehehe. Wala munang magkukuwento, ah. Sa Friday ko kasi bibilihin 'yung akin.

Speaking of a Batman title, SPOILER ALERT

Nag-labas na kasi ng press release ang DC, eh. Sa June may bagong series titled Batman & Robin. Guess kung sino ang Robin? . . . Si Damian.

'yung Identity na lang ni Batman ang dapat nating alamin; Let's read Batle for the Cowl. Yey!

^ What a spoiler, bro! Eh sino daw si Bats? Hulaan ko.. Si Dick Grayson ano? hahaha.. Sobrang daming pasakalye ang DC tapos si Nightwing din naman ang papalit.. I mean, c'mon! Even in Wizard, their polls on who the fans want to replace Bruce Wayne show Grayson eating the competition.. Much like when Winter Soldier/Bucky replaced Captain America, everyone knew that that would take place.. <_<

Well, I have reserved my copy for Battle for the Cowl.. Up until now, pinag-iisipan ko pa kung kukuha ako ng variant.. Pakiramdaman muna bukas ng umaga kung ano ang reviews ng Ign.com.. At kung ano ang mga sasabihin ng CBR sa reports ng sales nila.. haha.. But at 1:10 copies, hindi siguro ito masyadong magiging HOT..

^ What a spoiler, bro! Eh sino daw si Bats? Hulaan ko.. Si Dick Grayson ano? hahaha.. Sobrang daming pasakalye ang DC tapos si Nightwing din naman ang papalit.. I mean, c'mon! Even in Wizard, their polls on who the fans want to replace Bruce Wayne show Grayson eating the competition.. Much like when Winter Soldier/Bucky replaced Captain America, everyone knew that that would take place.. <_<

Well, I have reserved my copy for Battle for the Cowl.. Up until now, pinag-iisipan ko pa kung kukuha ako ng variant.. Pakiramdaman muna bukas ng umaga kung ano ang reviews ng Ign.com.. At kung ano ang mga sasabihin ng CBR sa reports ng sales nila.. haha.. But at 1:10 copies, hindi siguro ito masyadong magiging HOT..

We'll see. Nafi-feel ko na si Nightwing kaso baka ibahin din ng DC kasi masyadong obvious. If "being worthy" ang pag-uusapan I'll vote for Dick Grayson. kahit na mas established na mas magaling na detective si Tim.

In regards sa variant covers, 'pag equal ratio, pumipili na lang ako ng pinkagusto ko. Pero 'pag chase variants, kahit maganda pa, 'di ko binibil kasi ganun 'din naman ang loob, eh. I'll immediately shut down my "collector's desire" towards the item. Ang dami kasing pinagkakagastusan, eh: Books, Toys, Comics, DVDs Games, Magazines tska Babes. Hehe...

We'll see. Nafi-feel ko na si Nightwing kaso baka ibahin din ng DC kasi masyadong obvious. If "being worthy" ang pag-uusapan I'll vote for Dick Grayson. kahit na mas established na mas magaling na detective si Tim.

In regards sa variant covers, 'pag equal ratio, pumipili na lang ako ng pinkagusto ko. Pero 'pag chase variants, kahit maganda pa, 'di ko binibil kasi ganun 'din naman ang loob, eh. I'll immediately shut down my "collector's desire" towards the item. Ang dami kasing pinagkakagastusan, eh: Books, Toys, Comics, DVDs Games, Magazines tska Babes. Hehe...

Tim Drake and Damian do not see eye to eye.. And I feel that Tim is too young to take over the mantle of the Bat.. I'd say, 90% niyan si Grayson ang susunod na Batman.. Who are the other people battling for the cowl?

Azrael? -- four words: Been there, done that.. One more word: Flop! So, I don't think so..

Hush? -- Naah! Too crazy to be the next Bats.. Face too deformed too.. hahaha..

Jason Todd? -- Can be, but ain't he mad at Bruce Wayne?

Tim Drake? -- A kid in a Batman suit? No, thanks..

So, all fingers point to Nightwing.. If ever, baka si Jason Todd.. But Tim, Azrael and Hush? Naah..

------------

I only buy variants that mean something.. Much like yung Uncanny XMen #500 Variants and the pot-mouth version of All Star Bats #10.. Kumbaga hindi lahat.. I am planning to get Flash: Rebirth #1 variant as I expect this to be big.. Kaya iniisip kong kunin yung variant nitong Battle for the Cowl.. But I have decided not to (Tony Daniel lang kasi ito eh - at 1:10).. Baka yung variant nung Morrison's Batman and Robin na lang ang kunin ko.. That is a fresh take on the Caped Crusader and I feel that it won't suck.. Isang variant at yung original cover ang balak kong kunin..

Natawa ako dun sa Babes part ng koleksyon mo, bro.. Sa akin, NBA Cards, NBA paraphernalia, Marve/Spidey figs, DVDs, and Wife-Daughter stuff.. Kasi may anak na ako.. Babes? Pa-minsan-minsan na lang ako diyan at muntik na akong madale diyan.. nyahahaha..

Edited by revi
Tim Drake and Damian do not see eye to eye.. And I feel that Tim is too young to take over the mantle of the Bat.. I'd say, 90% niyan si Grayson ang susunod na Batman.. Who are the other people battling for the cowl?

Azrael? -- four words: Been there, done that.. One more word: Flop! So, I don't think so..

Hush? -- Naah! Too crazy to be the next Bats.. Face too deformed too.. hahaha..

Jason Todd? -- Can be, but ain't he mad at Bruce Wayne?

Tim Drake? -- A kid in a Batman suit? No, thanks..

So, all fingers point to Nightwing.. If ever, baka si Jason Todd.. But Tim, Azrael and Hush? Naah..

------------

I only buy variants that mean something.. Much like yung Uncanny XMen #500 Variants and the pot-mouth version of All Star Bats #10.. Kumbaga hindi lahat.. I am planning to get Flash: Rebirth #1 variant as I expect this to be big.. Kaya iniisip kong kunin yung variant nitong Battle for the Cowl.. But I have decided not to (Tony Daniel lang kasi ito eh - at 1:10).. Baka yung variant nung Morrison's Batman and Robin na lang ang kunin ko.. That is a fresh take on the Caped Crusader and I feel that it won't suck.. Isang variant at yung original cover ang balak kong kunin..

Natawa ako dun sa Babes part ng koleksyon mo, bro.. Sa akin, NBA Cards, NBA paraphernalia, Marve/Spidey figs, DVDs, and Wife-Daughter stuff.. Kasi may anak na ako.. Babes? Pa-minsan-minsan na lang ako diyan at muntik na akong madale diyan.. nyahahaha..

Dick has my Vote if he decides to be the new Batman. Dapat lang na s'ya. Pero 'di ko ma-gets DC: after a successful movie, DC decided to replace Bruce? What about the new fans whose only exposure with the Batman mythos -thru the movies- is with Wayne in the suit? Tsaka sabi ni Dan Didio they are trying to bring back the "iconic representations" of their characters kaya binalik si Hal as GL and babalik na si Barry as The Flash. Bakit tsaka naman inalis si Bruce?

About the "Babes" po: Naku, baka akalain ng mga nakakabasa na talagang gumagastos ako sa girls. Isa lang po kinakaadikan ko na girl. 'yung taga East to West Spa. Limited budget na kasi, eh kaya kahit 'di ko karelasyon na maayos, or wala pa akong GF ulit, s'ya na fave ko kasi familiar na ko sakanya. Hehe. Hala. Napalayo na naman ang usapan.

Nabasa n'yo na po ba 'yung Battle for the Cowl? Ano po masasabi n'yo? Nabasa ko na po 'yung Battle for the Cowl #1. Bukas ko pa po makukuha 'yung copy ko pero nag-torrent na po ako ng copy kanina kaya nabasa ko na. 'di ko na kasi mahintay, eh.

Edited by NeoXorn
Dick has my Vote if he decides to be the new Batman. Dapat lang na s'ya. Pero 'di ko ma-gets DC: after a successful movie, DC decided to replace Bruce? What about the new fans whose only exposure with the Batman mythos -thru the movies- is with Wayne in the suit? Tsaka sabi ni Dan Didio they are trying to bring back the "iconic representations" of their characters kaya binalik si Hal as GL and babalik na si Barry as The Flash. Bakit tsaka naman inalis si Bruce?

About the "Babes" po: Naku, baka akalain ng mga nakakabasa na talagang gumagastos ako sa girls. Isa lang po kinakaadikan ko na girl. 'yung taga East to West Spa. Limited budget na kasi, eh kaya kahit 'di ko karelasyon na maayos, or wala pa akong GF ulit, s'ya na fave ko kasi familiar na ko sakanya. Hehe. Hala. Napalayo na naman ang usapan.

Nabasa n'yo na po ba 'yung Battle for the Cowl? Ano po masasabi n'yo? Nabasa ko na po 'yung Battle for the Cowl #1. Bukas ko pa po makukuha 'yung copy ko pero nag-torrent na po ako ng copy kanina kaya nabasa ko na. 'di ko na kasi mahintay, eh.

hahaha.. East to West ka pala ha? Saan yun? haha.. Dito ako sa Good Life pumupunta.. I try to visit once every month kaso minsan dahil sa limited time (and budget-haha!), once every two months na ako nakakapunta.. hahaha.. :blush: Sarap pa-massage eh.. Hmmm... :rolleyes:

Going back to Batman, I believe that Didio feels that Batman needs some spicing up.. I also think that they decided to "k*ll" Wayne because they want a new, but familiar title to come to life.. Enter: Batman and Robin.. Its a jumping point for new fans who are not familiar with what has happened I guess.. Malay natin na kung bumalik man si Wayne eh pabayaan na niya na merong bagong Bats.. In the first place, if Grayson becomes the new Bats, Wayne would be happy to retire and just watch from the sidelines.. Who knows what Morrison is thinking and planning.. Right?

Hindi ko pa nababasa Battle for the Cowl #1.. Still re-reading Watchmen, bro.. Tsaka na siguro muna yan at gusto ko na mapanood yung movie.. nyahaha!!!

Edited by revi