Dc And Marvel Universe

Thanks thanks...I am also getting two issues of Cap #34 just like khumpleetist :)

I also saw this seller at ebay.ph selling Civil War (variants) issue #1-3 all signed (wow) for 3k

Kanya kanyang trip lang bro pero para sa aken eh di ko kukunin yung may sign. I'd rather get yung CGC certified na signature series or ako mismo magpapapirma. Just my oopinion lang bro.

Kanya kanyang trip lang bro pero para sa aken eh di ko kukunin yung may sign. I'd rather get yung CGC certified na signature series or ako mismo magpapapirma. Just my oopinion lang bro.

it's ok bro..the three comics has COA :)

anyways, Got New Exiles #1, Twelve #1 and back tracked Capt America (got issue 26,28,29,30,32,33) :)

Twelve is very promising :)

New Exiles is ok

Saw some sinestro corps titles at Comic Quest Megamall..I'm still thinking kung kukuha ako kasi baka di ko na mahanap yung ibang part ng series.

Napansin ko nga. Nagpost pa tuloy ako na ngayong week na ang release neg Cap # 34 eh mukhang delayed. Cover lang si Ross pero delayed pa den? :unsure: Weird. Pati Superpowers eh delayed. Hmmmm? <_<

Bro, mukhang Captain America #34 will be coming on the 30th (January) pa.. ahsus!!! <_<

FYI din sa iyo, bro.. If you have Amazing Spiderman #532 (Civil War tie-in), you better take care of that issue.. It is now priced at $12 in Wizard.. The Spiderman tie-ins of Civil War seems are getting rarer to find.. The road to Civil war issues (#s 529 - the metal suit Spidey, 530 and 531) are also getting price increases.. #529 first print is pegged at $10, FYI.. I got surprised nga when I saw that #532 has gotten that expensive after a few months.. Nakakatuwa nga dahil when Civil War came out I decided to get all Amazing Spiderman issues, and backtracked to get #s 529-531.. haha... :rolleyes:

it's ok bro..the three comics has COA :)

anyways, Got New Exiles #1, Twelve #1 and back tracked Capt America (got issue 26,28,29,30,32,33) :)

Twelve is very promising :)

New Exiles is ok

Saw some sinestro corps titles at Comic Quest Megamall..I'm still thinking kung kukuha ako kasi baka di ko na mahanap yung ibang part ng series.

It's still up to you bro COA is good naman.

Wow! Dami nyan ah. :lol: Got my fix earlier and I can't wait to go home to read them. I also got New Exiles # 1. Too bad wala na nung Michael Golden cover pareho pa naman ng price pero ok lang kasi mas maganda naman yung regular cover ni Greg Land. Langya, natetempt tuloy ako jan sa Tweleve eh. Kung hindi lang lalabas yung second series ng Dark Tower this year eh kinuha ko din yan. :angry: Get the first prints nung Sinestro Corps para ok, lam ko sa Galleria may Green lantern # 25 pa pero di ko alam yung iba. Pde ka din namang magtanong sa kanila kung may stock pa.

Bro, mukhang Captain America #34 will be coming on the 30th (January) pa.. ahsus!!! <_<

FYI din sa iyo, bro.. If you have Amazing Spiderman #532 (Civil War tie-in), you better take care of that issue.. It is now priced at $12 in Wizard.. The Spiderman tie-ins of Civil War seems are getting rarer to find.. The road to Civil war issues (#s 529 - the metal suit Spidey, 530 and 531) are also getting price increases.. #529 first print is pegged at $10, FYI.. I got surprised nga when I saw that #532 has gotten that expensive after a few months.. Nakakatuwa nga dahil when Civil War came out I decided to get all Amazing Spiderman issues, and backtracked to get #s 529-531.. haha... :rolleyes:

You're correct bro, sana wag nang madelay.

Too bad wala akong issue nung Amazing Spider-man # 532 pero meron ako nung 529 at 530. $10 na lang ang # 529? :( Parang bumaba na kasi jan sa lecheng OMD. Lam ko umabot to ng $14 or mas mataas pa eh. Nakakatempt tuloy na kumuha ng BND kase sold out daw according to Wizard, or baka konti lang ang print run nito. Key issue kase eh,bwisit talaga yang OMD. :angry:

Just read these new titles and here's what I think about them.

Booster Gold # 6

- The story gets interesting in this issue. Too good for Booster and me thinks we'll have a very emotional ending when this arc concludes.

Justice League OF America # 17

- Two stories here. The first one is tied to Salvation Run and wraps up ridiculously. If you're a person who seeks help why not make a nice or better approach? Ah, maybe that's why they are villains.

New Exiles # 1

- I'd recommend you read the X-Men: Die By The Sword before you read this for better reading pleasure. Still, the issue is decent and looks promising and I can't wait for the next issue.

New X-Men # 46

- Super action pack issue! My only rant is that the art seems to be like an abstract painting. You need to look at each page for a while especially the pages w/lots of characters to appreciate it. Don't get me wrong, Ramos is ok for me but you really need to look at the pages twice or three times to see it clearly. This issue confirms

Mr. Sinister

is dead and we are headed for a three-way slugfest between Cable, Bishop and Predator X next week!

Too bad wala akong issue nung Amazing Spider-man # 532 pero meron ako nung 529 at 530. $10 na lang ang # 529? :( Parang bumaba na kasi jan sa lecheng OMD. Lam ko umabot to ng $14 or mas mataas pa eh. Nakakatempt tuloy na kumuha ng BND kase sold out daw according to Wizard, or baka konti lang ang print run nito. Key issue kase eh,bwisit talaga yang OMD. :angry:

I think we should get the first issue of BND, bro.. Browsed through a copy in Filbar's a while back, and I reserved it.. Pati pala yung character na Jackpot dito din in-introduce.. And Jackpot might just be the next girl in Spidey's life.. I also feel that (if ever) Marvel decides to retcon OMD, the characters in BND might still play important parts.. So, for curiosity and for investment, I feel that we should get the first issue of BND.. Sa akin, I am not getting the issues after #546.. That is my decision sa ngayon ito bro ha.. hahaha.. I guess I ate my words with the boycotting aspect, but at least I still have plans of not getting issues after #546.. hahaha.. :rolleyes:

I think we should get the first issue of BND, bro.. Browsed through a copy in Filbar's a while back, and I reserved it.. Pati pala yung character na Jackpot dito din in-introduce.. And Jackpot might just be the next girl in Spidey's life.. I also feel that (if ever) Marvel decides to retcon OMD, the characters in BND might still play important parts.. So, for curiosity and for investment, I feel that we should get the first issue of BND.. Sa akin, I am not getting the issues after #546.. That is my decision sa ngayon ito bro ha.. hahaha.. I guess I ate my words with the boycotting aspect, but at least I still have plans of not getting issues after #546.. hahaha.. :rolleyes:

I'm w/u bro. Papareserve na din ako ng isa pero yung mga key issue lang kukunin ko. By the way, hindi dito unang lumabas si Jackpot. Dun siya sa free comic last year unang lumabas during the Free Comic Book Day and I'm lucky to have one. :flowers: Maglalabas or naglabas na ng Director's Cut w/regards to the free comic.

yo! guys...if you guys want cheaper comics and graphic novels, i suggest you try druid's keep ( magallanes center , 3rd flr itaas ng rustan's ). for a $ 2.99 comic , they charge P 141.00 lang......many back issues pa sila at pwede pa mag pa reserve . in my case , pinapaipon ko sa kanila then pick it up if may way ako. they will email you pa each week's delivery........just a suggestion lang kc barat din ako at mahal ng comics nw n days.....or you can download and catch it from isohunt ...updated naman mga dcp nila.....just a thought lang...peace bros...... :headsetsmiley:

btw. mukhang maganda ang FABLES.....di ko pa na basa kaso nice reviews.....

I'm w/u bro. Papareserve na din ako ng isa pero yung mga key issue lang kukunin ko. By the way, hindi dito unang lumabas si Jackpot. Dun siya sa free comic last year unang lumabas during the Free Comic Book Day and I'm lucky to have one. :flowers: Maglalabas or naglabas na ng Director's Cut w/regards to the free comic.

Wow! Buti ka pa, nakakuha ka nung free comic na yun.. :thumbsupsmiley: With regards to Jackpot, I think this character will be somewhat like Felicia Hardy (the Black Cat), whom Peter had a romantic relationship with.. Mukhang panalo yung issue mo na yun ah..

yo! guys...if you guys want cheaper comics and graphic novels, i suggest you try druid's keep ( magallanes center , 3rd flr itaas ng rustan's ). for a $ 2.99 comic , they charge P 141.00 lang......many back issues pa sila at pwede pa mag pa reserve . in my case , pinapaipon ko sa kanila then pick it up if may way ako. they will email you pa each week's delivery........just a suggestion lang kc barat din ako at mahal ng comics nw n days.....or you can download and catch it from isohunt ...updated naman mga dcp nila.....just a thought lang...peace bros...... :headsetsmiley:

maganda fables! tapos na ata, di ako sure. di nako updated eh, heheh. tipid tipid...a different twist on our favorite fairy tales

Bro, gusto ko ding kumuha dati jan sa Druid's Keep. ang problema eh hindi ko kabisado at di ako nagagawi sa lugar na yan. I'm doing the same thing that you do, nagpapareserve din ako dun sa suki kong tindahan at pinipick-up ko din at happy naman ako lalo na sa presyo. :)

Based on reviews eh maganda ang Fables. I'm lucky I have issue # 40 kasi dito na-reveal kung sino ang kaaway.

Wow! Buti ka pa, nakakuha ka nung free comic na yun.. :thumbsupsmiley: With regards to Jackpot, I think this character will be somewhat like Felicia Hardy (the Black Cat), whom Peter had a romantic relationship with.. Mukhang panalo yung issue mo na yun ah..

Thanks bro, I hope tumaas yung value kasi nga mukhang alternate reality itong BND at mama-magic din. I agree w/u na parang Black Cat itong si Jackpot. Bad trip nga kasi nung namigay ng free comics eh 2 kopya kinuha ko nun at sana nakuha ko yung Umbrella Academy na tumaas ang value. Di bale, nakakuha naman ako ng Astounding Wolf-Man pero mas hit yung UA.

This May eh meron ulit. Magpopost ako dito nung event pag mauulit ulit dito sa atin.

actually. from the looks of it mas mura pala ang COMIC ODYSSEY. talk to them kanina...sabi nila pag you give them your email and everyweek may lista sila ng incoming ones..pag nag order ka sa kanila via email may less 10 %. so nw n days 150 per issue sa kanila and if may less 10 % then P 135.00 nalang. not bad ............. :goatee:

maganda fables! tapos na ata, di ako sure. di nako updated eh, heheh. tipid tipid...a different twist on our favorite fairy tales

If you like different twists on fairy tales eh i-try mo din yung Grimm Fairy Tales. Matured ang theme at mataas yung nagiging value according to Wizard. Wala ito sa mga common na tinitinda ng mga comic shop dito sa atin pero pde ka sigurong magpa-order sa kanila.

actually. from the looks of it mas mura pala ang COMIC ODYSSEY. talk to them kanina...sabi nila pag you give them your email and everyweek may lista sila ng incoming ones..pag nag order ka sa kanila via email may less 10 %. so nw n days 150 per issue sa kanila and if may less 10 % then P 135.00 nalang. not bad ............. :goatee:

Ei bro, I was hesitant na i-promote yung shop but I'm glad you posted this. :cool:

Ang maganda pa dito kasi eh marami silang branch kaya mas accessible. Anyone who's interested na mag-email sa kanila eh punta na lang kayo sa site nila:

www.comic-odyssey.com

They are nice people so be nice to them too. :)

If you like different twists on fairy tales eh i-try mo din yung Grimm Fairy Tales. Matured ang theme at mataas yung nagiging value according to Wizard. Wala ito sa mga common na tinitinda ng mga comic shop dito sa atin pero pde ka sigurong magpa-order sa kanila.

thanks po sir...mukhang maganda yan...baka meron na tpb...

Bro when release ng Final Crisis Secret Invasion?

Went to Festival Mall last friday and luckily they got the Capt America issues na kulang ko (#23,#24,27,#31) got lucky cause they are also on sale 20% off so i got the comics 130 php each :) Dami din silang sinestro corps I think makakapag backtrack ako sa comc quest mega and festi :)

They also do have (Comic Quest festi) civil war 1st prints (#3-7) na nga lang 255 each..Yoko lang sa filbars and comic quest they don't have plastics and board just like sa comic oddysey :(

Thanks bro, I hope tumaas yung value kasi nga mukhang alternate reality itong BND at mama-magic din. I agree w/u na parang Black Cat itong si Jackpot. Bad trip nga kasi nung namigay ng free comics eh 2 kopya kinuha ko nun at sana nakuha ko yung Umbrella Academy na tumaas ang value. Di bale, nakakuha naman ako ng Astounding Wolf-Man pero mas hit yung UA.

This May eh meron ulit. Magpopost ako dito nung event pag mauulit ulit dito sa atin.

Tagna! Yang Umbrella Academy ang nakakabwisit.. I have seen 2nd prints of number 1, but its like impossible to get the first print (first issue).. Its one of the hottest comics right now.. Much like the Sinestro Corps Special #1, this issue (IMO) has a low print run.. Nagpapahanap ako sa Filbar's at Comic Odyssey niyan, bro.. Sabi ko, if I will get the first print of issue #1, I will get all UA issues na..

Ei bro, I was hesitant na i-promote yung shop but I'm glad you posted this. :cool:

Ang maganda pa dito kasi eh marami silang branch kaya mas accessible. Anyone who's interested na mag-email sa kanila eh punta na lang kayo sa site nila:

www.comic-odyssey.com

They are nice people so be nice to them too. :)

IMO, Comic Odyssey is the best place to get your comics.. Kung hindi lang ako nahihiya dito sa Filbars Riverbanks, ililipat ko ang reservations ko sa kanila eh.. Discounted ng 10% ang lahat dito (if they know you, or if you ask for a discount) from comics, TPBs, back issues, magazines to comicbook supplies.. And the comics are also placed in plastic and boarded.. So pinakamura at pinaka maganda ang condition ng comics sa kanila.. Right now, I ask them to reserve several indie releases from IDW, Dark Horse, and the like --- that is, kung meron sila..

Sana nga magkaroon ang Odyssey ng comics from Boom! Studios.. I would like to get a hold of the up and coming Godfather comicbooks kasi eh.. :rolleyes:

so who's getting FINAL CRISIS? SECRET INVASION? :rolleyes:

Ang mas dapat na tanong dito ay: Who won't be getting these stuff from DC and Marvel? hahaha.. I would definitely get these, bro.. No hesitation on my part.. :thumbsupsmiley:

Bro when release ng Final Crisis Secret Invasion?

This summer daw..

Ang mas dapat na tanong dito ay: Who won't be getting these stuff from DC and Marvel? hahaha.. I would definitely get these, bro.. No hesitation on my part.. :thumbsupsmiley:

This summer daw..

Haha dumadami na titles ko :)

I just got back mag comics, kaya sacrifice naman ako sa action figures ngayon hehe :)

daming magandang titles na aabangan :)

I'll send an email na din sa Comic Odyssey. I agree peepz there are nice, sometimes I called there braches to check kung available na yung mga hinahanap ko na issues :)